BOOM!!! Rubio Makes Me Feel Like An American Again!!!

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
Right out of the gate Rubio sends out sentiments of hope that the nation of his parents' birth, Cuba, would someday soon enjoy freedom and liberty!!!

Goddamn it's nice to hear a politician appreciate what America stands for!!!

Almost makes you forget about the anti-American colonialism fraud currently driving us to mediocrity.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let me see. Republican Leaders have admitted to voter suppression in both Pennsylvania and Ohio. They are targeting both blacks and Hispanics among other groups.

So, how does undermining democracy in this country and trying to "fix" elections help spread "freedom and democracy"?

And stop saying it's to protect the integrity of this election. Republican leadership has already said it's to block votes and give the election to Romney.

And if this is about division, why are Republicans 90% white?

Rubio is a powerful speaker........let's see if Mitt can top him

Rubio is a star, He will go far, I am glad the is not the VP pick this time around. He will much more effective as a Candidate in the Future.

• Banned
Rubio would have made a better VP than Ryan

I see them as pretty equal but I'd have been just as happy with Rubio.
Actually, I'm kind of glad Romney picked Ryan and in doing so robbed the left and the leftist media the satisfaction of claiming Romney was pandering to Hispanics.

Actually, I'm kind of glad Romney picked Ryan and in doing so robbed the left and the leftist media the satisfaction of claiming Romney was pandering to Hispanics.

After all the voter suppression, no one would have thought that. Republicans seem to hate Hispanics nearly as much as they hate blacks. But they always let in a few. If they aren't throwing peanuts at them.

It also, Surprisingly has given the GOP the upper Hand on the MC Debate, which nobody expected.

Right out of the gate Rubio sends out sentiments of hope that the nation of his parents' birth, Cuba, would someday soon enjoy freedom and liberty!!!

Almost makes you forget about the anti-American colonialism fraud currently driving us to mediocrity.

Echoing the sentiments of Mrs. Obama, for which she was scolded.

After all the voter suppression, no one would have thought that. Republicans seem to hate Hispanics nearly as much as they hate blacks. But they always let in a few. If they aren't throwing peanuts at them.

The only person I see hating anyone, is you Dean, With nearly every post you make it clear you have a lot of hate in you.

Republicans have what? A 30% approval with Hispanics?

Republicans have what? A 30% approval with Hispanics?

And how much more will it sting when Romney STILL wins? ;)

I'm amazed that so many Republicans actually speak spanish. Wonder how that happened? :D

But over at MSNBC they are just puking their guts on stage....
Seems to put things in perspective for me anyway.

Echoing the sentiments of Mrs. Obama, for which she was scolded.

You wish twister.
I've ALWAYS been proud to be an American.
It's just that I've been stunningly ashamed of her leadership for the past few years and I don't think I'm alone in that regard.

Forum List

Back