BOOM!!!! Rand Paul Wins

Sorry bout that,

1. Chaulk it!
2. We be coming to another election box near you.
3. And we will shit can a whole bunch of you career politicians!
4. On both sides of the isle.:eek::lol:
5. Its a *GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA!*
6. Did spector get his ass canned? anyone???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Where were you frauds when his father was vying for the presidential republican nomination?

Oh yeah, that's right, most of you were still neocons who wanted fake establishment RINO's.

Regardless, I'm celebrating this one tonight. This might be the sweetest election victory I've ever been a part of.

Exactly, they were running smear campaigns against his father. They all called him a psycho and extreme.
No, it was about some of his dangerous policies. Like leaving our allies hanging by closing our foreign bases.

Ron Paul's a brilliant man. I agree with much of what he stands for. But I will not support ANYBODY who will weaken our security, or the security of our allies.

Sure, disagree, it makes the world go round. I'm kind of pissed these Rs are taking credit for Rand's victory tho.

Where were you frauds when his father was vying for the presidential republican nomination?

Oh yeah, that's right, most of you were still neocons who wanted fake establishment RINO's.

Regardless, I'm celebrating this one tonight. This might be the sweetest election victory I've ever been a part of.

Exactly, they were running smear campaigns against his father. They all called him a psycho and extreme.
No, it was about some of his dangerous policies. Like leaving our allies hanging by closing our foreign bases.

Ron Paul's a brilliant man. I agree with much of what he stands for. But I will not support ANYBODY who will weaken our security, or the security of our allies.

Rand is not a carbon-copy of his father.

He enjoys a far more astute understanding of the political machine, and as such, is a far superior candidate.

Tonight's win is indeed a great victory for conservatism. It will be among the final shakings of the Republican machine - thus ensuring the party will be in fighting form heading into November 2010. The establishment is now understanding that they cannot ignore the Tea Party, and that in fact, the simple and truthful message of fiscal conservatism is the road map to certain victory in 2010.

And that victory is already underway!

Well done Rand Paul!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But don't forget, the Gop is committing political SUCIDE.

man oh man I can't hardly wait for NOVEMBER.:lol:

Shut up you fucking redneck.

Don't think I don't remember all the shit you talked about Ron Paul back during presidential primary season.

But now all the sudden his son is ok?

You're a fucking fake ass bitch.

So you are winning people over to your point of view and you are mad about it?

Seriously, that seems a bit absurd. I thought you wanted to convince people that your way was correct.
I don't believe for one second that people like her have been "won over".

She's happy about nothing more than a victory for the "R".

I guess it's the luxury that comes with having such a far left liberal sitting in the oval office, and a liberal stranglehold in congress.

+

Rand is not a carbon-copy of his father.

He enjoys a far more astute understanding of the political machine, and as such, is a far superior candidate.

Tonight's win is indeed a great victory for conservatism. It will be among the final shakings of the Republican machine - thus ensuring the party will be in fighting form heading into November 2010. The establishment is now understanding that they cannot ignore the Tea Party, and that in fact, the simple and truthful message of fiscal conservatism is the road map to certain victory in 2010.

And that victory is already underway!

Well done Rand Paul!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is just a warm-up for November. We'll see what happens then. Just remember, last November the rightys congratulated the dems and wished them well. It wasn't until the dems started over-spending that started the Tea Party tax revolt.

But don't forget, the Gop is committing political SUCIDE.

man oh man I can't hardly wait for NOVEMBER.:lol:

Don't think I don't remember all the shit you talked about Ron Paul back during presidential primary season.

lol, so tell me, what does one have to do with the other?
and you kiss your mother with that nasty mouth of yours.
grow up.

Anyway, screw all this bickering.

A victory is a victory, and this is so sweet. I've watched too many candidates that are just like Rand take a beating by the establishment and get screwed over in the end.

Hey Kev, how good does this feel???? :D

I guess it's the luxury that comes with having such a far left liberal sitting in the oval office, and a liberal stranglehold in congress.

Remind me not to hire you as my campaign manager. I agree with you alot but you need to have some tactics if your ideas are going to win.

Remind me not to hire you as my campaign manager. I agree with you alot but you need to have some tactics if your ideas are going to win.

Dude, I spent 2 years spreading this message only to get screwed over in like 6 potentially huge elections.

Everytime I said let's abandon politics as usual and just let the message speak for itself. Fuck the message speaking for itself. You gotta play politics to win, and if the message is worth doing so, then so be it.

The national media is certainly taking note...

___

WASHINGTON – Political novice Rand Paul rode support from tea party activists to victory in Kentucky's Republican Senate primary Tuesday night, delivering a jolt to the GOP establishment and providing fresh evidence of widespread voter discontent in a turbulent midterm election season.

Paul had 59 percent of the vote — with returns counted from 29 percent of the precincts — to 37 percent for Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who had been recruited to run by the state's dominant Republican, U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Paul rides tea party support, takes GOP nod in Ky. - Yahoo! News

Dude, I spent 2 years spreading this message only to get screwed over in like 6 potentially huge elections.

Everytime I said let's abandon politics as usual and just let the message speak for itself. Fuck the message speaking for itself. You gotta play politics to win, and if the message is worth doing so, then so be it.
___

Now you're getting it!!! :eusa_angel:

Anyway, screw all this bickering.

A victory is a victory, and this is so sweet. I've watched too many candidates that are just like Rand take a beating by the establishment and get screwed over in the end.

Hey Kev, how good does this feel???? :D

It feels great. This is the liberty movement's primary race, and a convincing victory like this lets us know everything we've been doing has been worth it. It's been a great year for us so far, though. We've got Rand winning his primary, BJ Lawson winning his primary, I'm hoping Adam Kokesh can win his in New Mexico, and I think John Dennis can win the primary in San Diego. Peter Schiff I think is a lost cause at this point.

:lol:

So you are winning people over to your point of view and you are mad about it?

Seriously, that seems a bit absurd. I thought you wanted to convince people that your way was correct.

LOL, you got one thing right, nothing you or any commie Progressive sold could ever win me over.
so you can leave me off your list.:lol:

Forum List

Back