Boom! FBI agent who criticized Trump via text also criticized Hillary, Chelsea, Bernie, Holder...

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Democrats who asked for a more complete picture of the text messages sent by FBI agents fired by Special Counsel Robert Mueller were vindicated today by a bombshell article in the Wall Street Journal detailing hundreds of texts.

Excerpts:
Mr. Strzok said he loathed Congress and called presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) an “idiot.” He suggested the death penalty was appropriate for Edward Snowden, a National Security Agency contractor who pilfered reams of sensitive information. He said Ms. Clinton, daughter of Bill and Mrs. Clinton, was “self-entitled.” And he described House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) as “a jerky.”

He said, “I’m worried about what happens if HRC is elected,” apparently referring to Mrs. Clinton. He didn’t elaborate on his concerns.
FBI Agent Removed From Russia Probe Held Dim Views of Holder, Sanders

Democrats who asked for a more complete picture of the text messages sent by FBI agents fired by Special Counsel Robert Mueller were vindicated today by a bombshell article in the Wall Street Journal detailing hundreds of texts.

Excerpts:
Mr. Strzok said he loathed Congress and called presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) an “idiot.” He suggested the death penalty was appropriate for Edward Snowden, a National Security Agency contractor who pilfered reams of sensitive information. He said Ms. Clinton, daughter of Bill and Mrs. Clinton, was “self-entitled.” And he described House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) as “a jerky.”

He said, “I’m worried about what happens if HRC is elected,” apparently referring to Mrs. Clinton. He didn’t elaborate on his concerns.

Yeah....so......nothing you posted changes the what this guy did. And please...what was his "insurance policy" in case Trump actually won?

• Banned

Excerpts:

Yeah....so......nothing you posted changes the what this guy did. And please...what was his "insurance policy" in case Trump actually won?
Why was he concerned about Hillary becoming President? You cherry pick questions, Trump fan.

Excerpts:

Rut Roh.....

You just messed up their talking points....

Forum List

Back