Zone1 Booker T. Washington -The Dumbest Comment A NATIONAL Black LEADER has Ever Made.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to speak for whites hypocrite.
I am qualified to speak about the effects of white racism on the black community.

You aren't.

And you had no idea what I did not know yet you made that statement. Futhermore you do repeat stuff from white race hustlers as if its gospel truth. You repeat what white race hustlers say about Sharpton and Jackson. They aren't race hustlers. Rush Limbaugh left with over 800 milliin dollars of wealth by hustling white racial grievance based on imagination. That's 80 times more wealth than Jackson has, and white racism against blacks is real. You keep talking about Sharpton and Brawley, but there have been numerous cases that were real since that time.

So like I said, you repeat trash from white race hustlers as it's gospel. I don't project. Your posts speak for themselves.

And you had no idea what I did not know yet you made that statement.

I started out by asking what you knew, and by saying that I didn't know too much about the subject, then you proceeded to say that whatever Washington's reasons were, you didnt care ...
or something along those lines, i didnt go back to look.
But anyway, thank you for finally providing a link. As I said that was helpful. I certainly don't begrudge anyone for wanting more, especially those guys in the Niagra Movement at that time. I figured for B.T. Washington to say such a thing (and I have heard it repeated so many times) he must have had a reason, especially being one raised in slavery.
No need for you to project every time someone asks a question or has a guess about something, that it is some right wing attack.

The cognitive dissonance people like you possess is simply incredible. And Al Sharpton or Twanna Brawley have nothing to do with this. Because you racists point that out, but as it turns out the stuff Brawley made up was really happening in the NYPD.

So someone somewhere committed a similar crime, and that's good enough for destroying these men's lives?

Do you really want that to become the new standard?

False accusations of police misconduct make it hard to take the actual cases of police misconduct seriously. It's why cops circle the wagons around the bad apples, because they know they can just as easily be accused of misconduct for just doing their jobs.

Ask Daniel Holdsclaw.

You mean the guy who was convicted on the word of criminals, prostitutes and mental cases?

Out of the eight remaining accusers’ claims and alleged crime scenes, there were zero corroborating witnesses, and there was zero direct forensic evidence. The Oklahoma City Police Department’s crime lab identified what it characterized as “epithelial cell” DNA from one lone accuser — a troubled 17-year-old girl with a history of violent crime who called Daniel a “hot cop.” Her trace DNA became the linchpin in the case.

At her lab in Carlsbad, California, Ryan showed me how Oklahoma City police crime lab analyst Elaine Taylor neglected to perform simple serological and forensic tests on Holtzclaw’s uniform pants. She explained that Taylor did not use an alternate light source, “which is a very common practice” in sexual assault cases to detect saliva or vaginal fluid stains. Nor did Taylor conduct basic saliva tests (which she oddly told the jury she “refused” to do) or a presumptive vaginal fluid test, which Ryan demonstrated.

And you had no idea what I did not know yet you made that statement.

I started out by asking what you knew, and by saying that I didn't know too much about the subject, then you proceeded to say that whatever Washington's reasons were, you didnt care ...
or something along those lines, i didnt go back to look.
But anyway, thank you for finally providing a link. As I said that was helpful. I certainly don't begrudge anyone for wanting more, especially those guys in the Niagra Movement at that time. I figured for B.T. Washington to say such a thing (and I have heard it repeated so many times) he must have had a reason, especially being one raised in slavery.
No need for you to project every time someone asks a question or has a guess about something, that it is some right wing attack.
There was no need for you to bring up Sharpton, Brawley or Jackson. Seems that you have a memory problem.

Washington had no reason to say that. It was a stupid comment and this comment is still used now by whites to continue dismissing the racism of today.

There was no need for you to bring up Sharpton, Brawley or Jackson. Seems that you have a memory problem.

Washington had no reason to say that. It was a stupid comment and this comment is still used now by whites to continue dismissing the racism of today.

You have to at least admit there is SOME controversy surrounding Sharpton and Jesse jackson in regard to shakedown/ profiting off of racism charges, and basically it was one of the first things that came to mind when thinking about the B.T. Washington quote and trying to relate it to today.
Its great if you want to disagree with that... maybe you think they have no ulterior motives, OK. But for you to tell someone on a public message board that they have no need to say something makes no sense unless you are into controlling conversations.

HAving said that, just because I might believe people like Jackson and Sharpton may have ulterior motives and profit from racial tension in some way does not mean that I am discounting racism and saying racism doesn't exist, I'm very sure it does Those two and their ilk are a small minority and don't represent all black people. Two criticize them does not criticize real resistance to racism, I believe the criticism is more about distorting a real problem instead of trying to solve it in the long run.
I'm all for having safe cities to live in and safe schools for all of our children to attend. Every timme someone has a different viewpoint and you think its wrong, it doesnt mean its an attack or a complete disregard for the existence of racism.

Buckwheat grew up, became a Muslim and took a Muslim name....Kareema Wheat.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

IM2 certainly puts that principle into practice when it comes to his obsessive need to dominate every asect of this sub forum, but ironically enough, if he and more orher blacks would just follow the same principle in their daily lives, they wouldn't be whining so incessantly.

You have to at least admit there is SOME controversy surrounding Sharpton and Jesse jackson in regard to shakedown/ profiting off of racism charges, and basically it was one of the first things that came to mind when thinking about the B.T. Washington quote and trying to relate it to today.
Its great if you want to disagree with that... maybe you think they have no ulterior motives, OK. But for you to tell someone on a public message board that they have no need to say something makes no sense unless you are into controlling conversations.

HAving said that, just because I might believe people like Jackson and Sharpton may have ulterior motives and profit from racial tension in some way does not mean that I am discounting racism and saying racism doesn't exist, I'm very sure it does Those two and their ilk are a small minority and don't represent all black people. Two criticize them does not criticize real resistance to racism, I believe the criticism is more about distorting a real problem instead of trying to solve it in the long run.
I'm all for having safe cities to live in and safe schools for all of our children to attend. Every timme someone has a different viewpoint and you think its wrong, it doesnt mean its an attack or a complete disregard for the existence of racism.
No there is no controversy. Not to blacks. There was no shakedown. Nobody profits off racism but white right wing media and black sellouts.

It is delusional for you to even make such comments. You really need to stop repeating the white racist narrative about those two men. Because that's the old white racist "black troublemaker" meme that was used on people like King.

Your post is an example of how destructive Washington's comments have been for race relations in America.

Just because OP makes a statement saying “white supremacy is the law of the land” doesn’t make it true, and a white poster who says that’s a ridiculous and false statement isn’t a racist.

No there is no controversy. Not to blacks. There was no shakedown. Nobody profits off racism but white right wing media and black sellouts.

It is delusional for you to even make such comments. You really need to stop repeating the white racist narrative about those two men. Because that's the old white racist "black troublemaker" meme that was used on people like King.

Your post is an example of how destructive Washington's comments have been for race relations in America.

Most white folks never heard of Washington's comment.

But I've been watching Jesse Jackson's antics since the 1960's, when he came to Chicago with MLK's blood on his shirt and incited a riot. something the MSM has thrown down the memory hole in burnishing Jackson's image. Just like you can't find references to his spitting in white people's soup. Or shaking down Budweiser to get lucrative distributorships for his sons.

Hey, check it out, Jackson's home in Chicago.

1659000712626.png

This thread is not about somebodys warped belief in some kind of black favoritism that does not exist. Nor is it about the white mans opinion of what blacks need to do. It is not about what Jesse Jackson claimed to have done to racist whites while growing up and it's darn sure not about a white mans opinion of who we as black people should see as heroes. This thread is about:

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. ... Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well.”
Booker T. Washington

And the fact that his comment is perhaps the most danaging comment made as it pertains to race relations in the history of this country. If you want to rant and whine about the garbage you make up in your minds about black people get out of here and start your own thread.
You throw out your garbage about what whites should do.

Forum List

Back