book club

Liffy

Jun 15, 2015
Who wants to start a book club? Where we read free books one at a time that most members agree on then discuss each chapter! I can really really enjoy reading and I have time on my hands for the next few weeks. And I know it's funner doing it with others. Who's with me?

It would be a club of only new books, or classics too?

I like the Heinlein. This oldman was very clever and predicted many of current events... Maybe not current, but future ;)

I like the Heinlein. This oldman was very clever and predicted many of current events... Maybe not current, but future ;)
As long as they're free and all members can retrieve them one way or another it sounds fine to me

As long as they're free and all members can retrieve them one way or another it sounds fine to me

Oh!
I have an opinion, any publishing shouldn't have properties for books, only authors and no one more... Instead of it, it seems like 451 Fahrenheit reality. Such an athmospheric club - to seat anywhere in wildplaces near the night fire and tell to each other contents of classic books by memory... :-\

Oh!
I have an opinion, any publishing shouldn't have properties for books, only authors and no one more... Instead of it, it seems like 451 Fahrenheit reality. Such an athmospheric club - to seat anywhere in wildplaces near the night fire and tell to each other contents of classic books by memory... :-\
i have no opinion on the matter. I just want to hurry up and start our first book

Oh!
i have no opinion on the matter. I just want to hurry up and start our first book

Let's do rock'n'roll, I'm with you!

Guys what book are we reading?

Your avatar is coming to Vegas July 16 - he's gonna have a meal with the base commander out at Nellis followed by a book signing at the base exchange. It'll be interesting to see how many protesters show up at the main gate.

Guys what book are we reading?

Your avatar is coming to Vegas July 16 - he's gonna have a meal with the base commander out at Nellis followed by a book signing at the base exchange. It'll be interesting to see how many protesters show up at the main gate.
So we aren't gonna read any books? ;_;

Forum List

Back