boo!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
this is boo...she is staying with me for a few hours....she lives with other dogs.....but the big dogs here scare her...she is especially scared of the odd dogs with the cheap fur coats and sharp paws.....

they keep forming a cat wall and making her turn over....even tiff is chasing her around....she is nearly 6 months old..and a wussy.....

she will be glad when her people come back

IMG_1857.jpg

With the way she opens those legs, you better keep her away from Tiger Woods........ He can't seem to turn away from temptation.:razz:

damn the woods count is expect to be a dozen by this weekend....be nice you two...she is now in my lap...the cats are too much for her

Quick, Bones, she's about to piss on your rug!

And that stuff is a pain in the ass to remove from braided rugs. Believe me.

this is boo...she is staying with me for a few hours....she lives with other dogs.....but the big dogs here scare her...she is especially scared of the odd dogs with the cheap fur coats and sharp paws.....

they keep forming a cat wall and making her turn over....even tiff is chasing her around....she is nearly 6 months old..and a wussy.....

she will be glad when her people come back

IMG_1857.jpg

Shouldn't this be in the x-rated pet section?

She looks like a Parson Russell. She looks like my dog, only my dog has black spots.

And as my daughter-in-law once famously said, when she was in her allergic red-skin mode, a "checkerboard asshole".

Forum List

Back