Bombshell shows almost half of ballots in Atlanta were duplicates

Democrats are always being pinched for Voter Fraud. The retort from Liberals is that GOP is engaged in Voter Suppression.

Who on this Board feel that they have been suppressed to the point they can’t vote vs. those who feel that their vote has been compromised because of voter fraud?

Provide proof of your statement. Absent facts, proof and evidence all you have is conjecture, contention and suposition.

In Person Voter Fraud Is A Statistical Anomaly. Where Voter Suppression on the part Cons has been proven time and again.

Please get a better talking point.

You said Voter Fraud was a statistic anomaly, a statistic nonetheless, yet provide nothing empirical to back your claim of voter suppression by conservatives. Where are your statistics?

Here's a link to a study done on voter fraud.
=================================
The Brennan Center's seminal report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" conclusively demonstrated most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless — and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. And numerous other studies have reached the same conclusion. In a recent report, "Noncitizen Voting: The Missing Millions," the Brennan Center debunked President Trump's claim that millions improperly voted in the 2016 election. This site also list links to many other studies done on voter fraud. One can't get more complete as this non-partisan site.
Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

Then why have Democrats been arrested or exposed for it?

There are very few cases of voter fraud. Incidents of voter fraud per the right wing Heritage Foundation, showed over 128 million votes and less than 2,000 incidents reported but not all were there convictions. That's less than a tenth of one percent.
Probably the reason you only hear about Democrats is your choice of news resources, which I surmise based on your posts, are very right leaning. In the real world, both Democrats and Republicans have been caught and convicted.
Maybe, you should expand your news resources to either Reuters of the Associated Press, they are as non-partisan as you can get. Stop watching cable news talking heads and avoid hyper-partisan blogs. You'll instantly get smarter.

This is a lie created by a right wing blogger.
The source is not a legitimate news outlet.
Here's the real story behind your fake news link:

Scouring for Stacey Abrams Votes, Georgia’s Democrats Keep on Campaigning

Abrams campaign had to scramble to locate people who cast provisional votes so they could meet the deadline for providing additional ID.
This is a bullshit voter suppression tactic by Kemp.

And it's not just in Georgia. I live in a very red state and when I went in to vote, I handed over my ID to an old redneck white guy who looked me up in the computer, then fucking sneered at me that his information and my driver's license "didn't quite match" but I could vote anyway.

And I'm not even black.

Did you vote? Then why use names to describe the poll assistant? Did you have a attitude with him?
But you got to vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an Assistant Judge (former Clerk) at the Polling Station in Marin City, it is MY JOB to insure that every Registered Voter gets to cast His/Her Vote. I am all about the vote.

I have, in 20+years that I have worked as a Clerk/Assistant Judge had only ONE person attempt to committ Voter Fraud. He was a Republican of course. He voted in San Rafel where he lives, and then in Marin City where his Mother lives.

It was his Mom that turned him in. He did not make it out the door before the Sheriff showed and took Con ass to jail.

Well sure it was a republican I think they caught a few in the 2016 elections pulling the same shit.

Please provide any and all evidence you have to support what you have just written.

Otherwise all you have is Conjecture, Contention, Hearsay and Supposition.

Try telling the truth Debbie, you might learn someting.

Cases of voter fraud
A woman in Iowa who voted twice. Terri Lynn Rote had the enormous misfortune of bad timing. Right as the candidate she supported, Trump, was drawing attention to fraud cases, Rote decided to try to vote twice in Des Moines, and got caught. The case made national headlines simply by virtue of the fact that it happened when it did, and that she voted for Trump.

For what it's worth, she suggested that the fault lay with Trump. “The polls are rigged,” she said to a local radio station by way of explaining her multiple votes, echoing another of Trump's complaints.

A man in Texas who voted twice. Phillip Cook was arrested on Election Day after voting twice. He claimed to be an employee of Trump's campaign who was testing the security of the electoral system. He wasn't an employee of the campaign — and the polling location's security worked perfectly well, it seems.

A woman who cast a ballot on behalf of her dead husband.Audrey Cook is a Republican election judge in Illinois. She and her husband applied for absentee ballots because he was ill. He died before completing his, so she filled it out for him and sent it in. The ballot will not be counted.

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

Democrats are always being pinched for Voter Fraud. The retort from Liberals is that GOP is engaged in Voter Suppression.

Who on this Board feel that they have been suppressed to the point they can’t vote vs. those who feel that their vote has been compromised because of voter fraud?

Provide proof of your statement. Absent facts, proof and evidence all you have is conjecture, contention and suposition.

In Person Voter Fraud Is A Statistical Anomaly. Where Voter Suppression on the part Cons has been proven time and again.

You said Voter Fraud was a statistic anomaly, a statistic nonetheless, yet provide nothing empirical to back your claim of voter suppression by conservatives. Where are your statistics?

The Brennan Center's seminal report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" conclusively demonstrated most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless — and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. And numerous other studies have reached the same conclusion. In a recent report, "Noncitizen Voting: The Missing Millions," the Brennan Center debunked President Trump's claim that millions improperly voted in the 2016 election. This site also list links to many other studies done on voter fraud. One can't get more complete as this non-partisan site.
Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

There are very few cases of voter fraud. Incidents of voter fraud per the right wing Heritage Foundation, showed over 128 million votes and less than 2,000 incidents reported but not all were there convictions. That's less than a tenth of one percent.
Probably the reason you only hear about Democrats is your choice of news resources, which I surmise based on your posts, are very right leaning. In the real world, both Democrats and Republicans have been caught and convicted.
Maybe, you should expand your news resources to either Reuters of the Associated Press, they are as non-partisan as you can get. Stop watching cable news talking heads and avoid hyper-partisan blogs. You'll instantly get smarter.

When / where has a Republican been exposed or arrested for voter fraud?

Abrams campaign had to scramble to locate people who cast provisional votes so they could meet the deadline for providing additional ID.

And it's not just in Georgia. I live in a very red state and when I went in to vote, I handed over my ID to an old redneck white guy who looked me up in the computer, then fucking sneered at me that his information and my driver's license "didn't quite match" but I could vote anyway.

And I'm not even black.

Did you vote? Then why use names to describe the poll assistant? Did you have a attitude with him?
But you got to vote

As an Assistant Judge (former Clerk) at the Polling Station in Marin City, it is MY JOB to insure that every Registered Voter gets to cast His/Her Vote. I am all about the vote.

I have, in 20+years that I have worked as a Clerk/Assistant Judge had only ONE person attempt to committ Voter Fraud. He was a Republican of course. He voted in San Rafel where he lives, and then in Marin City where his Mother lives.

It was his Mom that turned him in. He did not make it out the door before the Sheriff showed and took Con ass to jail.

Well sure it was a republican I think they caught a few in the 2016 elections pulling the same shit.

Please provide any and all evidence you have to support what you have just written.

Try doing a little research, you might learn something.

Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

Republican green-card holder who voted illegally in Texas gets 8 years in prison

Uhhh, wrong, again-
One of the largest is Fulton County, which on Friday reported rejecting 1,556 of the total 3,722 provisional ballots cast. Nearly 1,000 of the ballots were disqualified because they were out of county, and another 581 were not registered to vote. Three were rejected because they weren’t U.S. citizens.
GEORGIA ELECTION: Kemp's lead shrinks, Abrams to file new lawsuit

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution paper, their main paper

And I'm not even black.

Very different story than the OP..

One of the largest is Fulton County, which on Friday reported rejecting 1,556 of the total 3,722 provisional ballots cast. Nearly 1,000 of the ballots were disqualified because they were out of county, and another 581 were not registered to vote. Three were rejected because they weren’t U.S. citizens.

The OP states that all but 355 were rejected.
“Bombshell numbers out of Fulton County, Georgia show that a vast amount of the provisional ballots submitted in the Democrat stronghold were rejected for being duplicate ballots.”

upload_2018-11-14_8-2-45.jpeg

The numbers of Fulton county provisional ballots that were counted on Nov 6 came to 3722, with only 355 accepted. They op is correct.

Uhhh, wrong, again-
GEORGIA ELECTION: Kemp's lead shrinks, Abrams to file new lawsuit

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution paper, their main paper

And I'm not even black.

Very different story than the OP..

The OP states that all but 355 were rejected.
“Bombshell numbers out of Fulton County, Georgia show that a vast amount of the provisional ballots submitted in the Democrat stronghold were rejected for being duplicate ballots.”

View attachment 228660
The numbers of Fulton county provisional ballots that were counted on Nov 6 came to 3722, with only 355 accepted. They op is correct.

Can you link to that memo on the Fulton County elections website?

Thanks!

Its just a smoke screen, find a better source. Whats really happening: A federal judge on Tuesday found that Gwinnett County violated the Civil Rights Act in its handling of absentee ballots.

In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President. While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories. For example, in one article the author is making the claim that Justice John Roberts was hacked by Obama officials as evidence of a Deep State conspiracy. The source of this audio is from two discredited public figures. In other stories, there is the use of conspiracy theorists as sources of information. In this story, they are relying on Infowars’ Alex Jones and fellow conspiracy theorist Roger Stone for information and opinion. Overall, the blog is well written, but with a strong right wing bias in story selection. Many stories are factual or at the very least rooted in fact, but there are some stories that are unproven with conclusions being drawn by the authors. These stories are propaganda at best and conspiracy theories at worst.

Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

Republican green-card holder who voted illegally in Texas gets 8 years in prison

The Washington Post was all too happy to post about a Republican who voted. Funny, in the process, it stepped on the notion held by Democrats that when Illegals come to the US, they don't vote. All that being said, you sited a single data point involving a Republican.
Perhaps these instances would serve as a better source on who commits voter fraud at a higher rate: Democrats or Republicans:

The Heritage Foundation

Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Post was all too happy to post about a Republican who voted. Funny, in the process, it stepped on the notion held by Democrats that when Illegals come to the US, they don't vote. All that being said, you sited a single data point involving a Republican.
Perhaps these instances would serve as a better source on who commits voter fraud at a higher rate: Democrats or Republicans:

The Heritage Foundation
LOLOL

A) You asked for example of a Republican committing voter fraud, and I showed you. Stop crying like a bitch.

B) She wasn’t here illegally, so this isn’t a case of illegal aliens voting.

C) You’re even dumber than you look if you think that’s the only case of Republicans committing voter fraud.

Bull
Mexican citizen pleads guilty to voter fraud in Texas
Nineteen Foreign Nationals Charged for Voting in 2016 Election
Elderly Miami woman admits to voter fraud. But will she get jail time?
Woman pleads guilty in El Paso County voter fraud case, used dead man’s ballot – The Denver Post
Ind. election chief found guilty of voter fraud
Texas Woman Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison for Voter Fraud Loses Bid for New Trial
Former Eatonville mayor found guilty of voting fraud, election violations
Haywood County man found guilty of felony voter fraud
Westminster Man Pleads Guilty To Voter Fraud In West Virginia
Want more?

And I'm not even black.

But you got to vote

Cases of voter fraud
A woman in Iowa who voted twice. Terri Lynn Rote had the enormous misfortune of bad timing. Right as the candidate she supported, Trump, was drawing attention to fraud cases, Rote decided to try to vote twice in Des Moines, and got caught. The case made national headlines simply by virtue of the fact that it happened when it did, and that she voted for Trump.

For what it's worth, she suggested that the fault lay with Trump. “The polls are rigged,” she said to a local radio station by way of explaining her multiple votes, echoing another of Trump's complaints.

A man in Texas who voted twice. Phillip Cook was arrested on Election Day after voting twice. He claimed to be an employee of Trump's campaign who was testing the security of the electoral system. He wasn't an employee of the campaign — and the polling location's security worked perfectly well, it seems.

A woman who cast a ballot on behalf of her dead husband.Audrey Cook is a Republican election judge in Illinois. She and her husband applied for absentee ballots because he was ill. He died before completing his, so she filled it out for him and sent it in. The ballot will not be counted.

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-14_8-13-58.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-14_8-13-58.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 13
If done fairly no problem. Like Hillary cheating against Sanders, you didn't care about that one.
How did Hillary cheat poor Bernie again????

Did she purge voter roles? Did she manage the counting process? Did she under supply voting machines in Bernie strongholds? Did she demand all Democrats have a speacial photo ID? Did Obama rant & call V=Berinie people cheats?

Talk to DNC Chair Donna Brazile. Clinton controlled the DNC's purse strings.

With the D.N.C. millions of dollars in debt after Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election bid, the organization was in desperate need of cash, leaving the party with little choice but to rely on Clinton’s donors to recapitalize. But much of the money was ultimately routed back to Clinton, Brazile writes, describing a conversation with Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. As she learned, the Hillary Victory Fund was little more than a “fund-raising clearing house” for the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton rigged DNC against Bernie Sanders, Brazile Claims

Donna Brazile Says She Has “Proof” Clinton Rigged the Primary

Last edited:
There is no evidence to support what is at this point pure conjecture. According Florida SecState there is NO VOTER FRAUD.

Facts please.

No Conjecture.

No Contention.

No Suppopostion.

No Hearsay.

I know that elements a lot the lies you Cons love to post.

But according Florida SecState THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD.
Facts:

Two women WERE arrested in Fla. for voter fraud.

One woman tasked with opening mail in ballots got caught marking the ballots for a candidate that she favored. A REPUBLICAN candidate for mayor.

Another women was caught marking ballots in the affirmative on the question about legal weed.

Other than that, it's just typical Right Wing nonsense aimed at casting doubt on trump's ass whooping..

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

The Article is dated October 28, 2016. Over Two Years Ago....

OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Two Women Arrested in 2016 for Voter Fraud is not exactly going to bolster charges of Voter Fraud in 2018.

Is that all the Dead From The Neck Up, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer have?

A STORY OVER TWO FUCKING YEAR OLD??????

Its not that I do not take great and lasting joy in a story OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!! Because believe I do.

But somewhere along the way, the teeny-tiny, iddy-biddy miniscule fact that the story about these two Women from
OVER TWO FUKCING YEARS AGO , might have been somehow noticed.

As it is, the story is totally illrelevent to current circumstance.

Memo To All The Dead From The Neck Up, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer Follower out there.

READ BEFORE POSTING....IT SAVES YOU FROM LOOKING AS STUPID AS YOU REALLY ARE!!!

The Article is dated October 28, 2016. Over Two Years Ago....

OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Two Women Arrested in 2016 for Voter Fraud is not exactly going to bolster charges of Voter Fraud in 2018.

Is that all the Dead From The Neck Up, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer have?

A STORY OVER TWO FUCKING YEAR OLD??????

Its not that I do not take great and lasting joy in a story OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!! Because believe I do.

But somewhere along the way, the teeny-tiny, iddy-biddy miniscule fact that the story about these two Women from
OVER TWO FUKCING YEARS AGO , might have been somehow noticed.

As it is, the story is totally illrelevent to current circumstance.

Memo To All The Dead From The Neck Up, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer Follower out there.

READ BEFORE POSTING....IT SAVES YOU FROM LOOKING AS STUPID AS YOU REALLY ARE!!!

LMAO! I know it's 2 years old. That's the point. There is no voter fraud in Fla. save for minor attempts by Conservatives at the local level. You should calm down. You'll live a lot longer.

As I've already stated..."Other than that, it's just typical Right Wing nonsense aimed at casting doubt on trump's ass whooping.." They all make claims about voter fraud, when the real issue is voter suppression, which is a main reason for the recount taking so long. They cut back on polling places/machines in Blue districts.

Now they can just sit back and wait to see of their suppression attempts were successful.

Last edited:

Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

I gave you an extensive links to studies/research done on voter fraud. The studies list are from all high and respected resources, which include right and left leaning researchers.
So, its confirmed, you are lazy.
It is also confirmed, you are unable to use your brain in an objective manner. You are married to just one point of view. So, just carry on not using your brain and not being ambitious enough to expand your knowledge.

Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

I gave you an extensive links to studies/research done on voter fraud. The studies list are from all high and respected resources, which include right and left leaning researchers.
So, its confirmed, you are lazy.
It is also confirmed, you are unable to use your brain in an objective manner. You are married to just one point of view. So, just carry on not using your brain and not being ambitious enough to expand your knowledge.

Voter Fraud is a Statistical Anomaly. Harping on something that has as a chance of happening a you being hit on the head by a Meteorite is the mark of Desparation by a Party that no valid argument left to make.

Post a story that is OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!!! Is pathetic at best and laughable at worst.

There is no evidence, no proof of Vote Fraud in Georgia or Florida. The only people carping on Vote Fraud are Sad Sack Pieces of Shit who are members a Morally Corrupt Racist Party.

Cons are beating a dead Elephant.

Forum List

Back