Bombshell: Clinton Foundation Witnesses Coming Forward In Pay-For-Play Investigation

This could be a big story for the election
If anybody believed any of the GOP's bullshit anymore, then maybe.
Still posting picture of asshole that pimped his dead son for political purposes.
He knocked Trump flat on his ass and possibly erased any remaining traces of credibility Losin' Donnie had left. He'll be in my sig line for a while :thup:
He and Hillary exploited his dead son. Disgusting.

Still posting picture of asshole that pimped his dead son for political purposes.
He knocked Trump flat on his ass and possibly erased any remaining traces of credibility Losin' Donnie had left. He'll be in my sig line for a while :thup:
No, they did not, but they did kick ask on "hate the troops" Red Donald.

Yes they did and it was one of the lowest most disgusting displays in political history. But Billary Machine will do anything to win.

Yes they did and it was one of the lowest most disgusting displays in political history. But Billary Machine will do anything to win.
Well your opinion is shared by just a tiny minority and nobody cares. You can go back to crying into a pillow now.

LGS delivered the bombshell that reported Lois was going to jail too .... soooooooooo

LMAO

Well your opinion is shared by just a tiny minority and nobody cares. You can go back to crying into a pillow now.
No my opinion is held by most Americans...just not the NYC liberal media.

LGS delivered the bombshell that reported Lois was going to jail too .... soooooooooo

LMAO
Yep she was run off the board for a while after that. Then Econchick was run off the board for "Route Irish." By the time Sassy took over I think the last traces of shame had left her.
Both Econochick and Sassy are smarter then both of you.

Trump was out of line and got his ass handed to him. That was the event that cost his traction, and he has been falling back even since.

He made a good speech yesterday and said some good things in LA today, but by now, it is too late. With Manafort gone, and Goebbels Bannon in charge, down is the only way for Comrade Trump.

No my opinion is held by most Americans...just not the NYC liberal media.
Maybe 1 in 4 think like you and hold your losing opinion.

Forum List

Back