Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Back on topic:
Remains are being claimed Warners.
The Feds need to do a voice analysis of the lady's voice warning if it was not computer based and compare it to
Betty Christine Lane the person who ended up with his property In 2019. Also compare it to
Michelle Louis Swing
(formerly of L.A. and Illinois )who first received the property in 2019 before signing it over to Lane.
Swing says she had no knowledge of the property being left to her, so she'd be claiming not the one signing it over to BETTY Lane. If Swing is telling the truth, It sounds like Betty who's used her mother's name in alias, might have been using Swings name in Identity thief with or without Warner's knowledge. Warner might have used Swings identity just for the transaction to hide the connection to the end recipient for her sake knowing he had a suicide plan pre covid. (Thus covid is not the blame for the depressed act).
His father worked for a division of At&t and that is what is being reviewed as motive.
But this property swap still can make it as I noted possibly before, there's still the slightest 10% chance the recipient of the home "if" involved in identity games could have set this up to steal the property and make it seem a natural although sad transition due to a premeditated suicide plan. He could have been dead in the RV before the blast for all we know until that is determined, including making sure Warner was seen recently-his mother on the same block and neighbors should be able to do an estimated last seen and answer questions about this Betty Lane property recipient.
Doesn’t smell right to me either... People have done worse for less and interesting how all the loose ends are tied up by him conveniently dying at the scene...Today with The technology available people do not have to drive these cars to their destination nor do they have to sit there waiting for it to blow up..... I wonder if there would be enough left of him to make a proper identification anyways..

How would you get the RV where it was? Teleportation?
Don’t be rediculous the technology is available countries such as Israel are patrolling their borders with autonomous unmanned armoured vehicles and they are using the same technology for speedboats and you have heard of the use of drones in the sky haven’t you.... Just because it is not on the roads yet doesn’t mean it is not in use in some forms And the tech is not available.....Cruise control in cars is a form of it but could be upgraded esp if someone uses computers and is knowledgeable in their use .. Not saying this was done only that it is a possibility that should and could be ruled out if itisfoundthatthe guy did indeed actually drive said vehicle to said place...

Israel is a country. This is a redneck from a small town in TN! This guy apparently was not able to afford any of that technology.

It has been determined that he died in the blast. Have a nice day!
According to the papers his body “was incinerated in the blast“ but heh they did find his DNA there.?? So the case is closed... Okay ...As I stated before the technology is available to move a vehicle autonomously I gave you examples.. Just because he was a “ poor redneck from Hicksville doesn’t mean he did not have the know how” or that someone else didn’t and you have a nice day too..

I was an officer in the military so I am well versed in technology. All of that shit you gave as examples is expensive as hell. Now, prove he used some of that other than the photos of him driving the vehicle and parking it where it blew up. You are a conspiracy theorist and the typical characteristic of one of those morons is the inability to deal with facts.
sorry admiral i thought you were replying to me. I still think a police officer or two showed up that morning. Confronted the man parked in front of restaurants downtown in buisness district christmas morning. The man sitting inside became nervous. The offocers noticed things that were not right or the man told them of the explosives or to get away from his vehicle. The cops figured out it was a wired bomb. Shot the man through the window 6 times shattering the window and triggering the alarm system and starting the bomb countdown.
Conjecture with good probablilities from eyewitmess acounts of gu shots first then the countdown. and local police briefing immediatly after the fact saying at 615am they responded to a suspicious vehicle call. Plus perpetrator skills and abilities including the equipment he most likely possesed and his desire no individual was to be hurt with his contraption. Conjecture. Not conspiracy jas led me to believe he was visually identified and shot first setting off the alarm attached to the vehicle. Not saying its true. Just saying it has excellent possibilities. Especially when you then loom at how the local narritive changed from reason to being there beforehand to the change in time the original call came in.
I believe there is a good possibility he was visually identified shot first after questioning as he sat in the rv around 630am right before the blast. Shot by an over zealous police officer who thought he had opportunity to take him out at the scene through the wimdshield

Oh, will you shut the fuck up! The windows were not shattered when the RV drove to the scene of the explosion!
No. Not on the way there

It was stated that he was shot by cops in a restaurant parking lot THROUGH the windows! How do you do that with no windows being shattered?
The same way ballots come out of the envelopes without folds and creases. *L*
It's Magic!
This is what we get when we let Liberals grow our kids up on Harry Potter.

Back on topic:
The Feds need to do a voice analysis of the lady's voice warning if it was not computer based and compare it to
Betty Christine Lane the person who ended up with his property In 2019. Also compare it to
Michelle Louis Swing
(formerly of L.A. and Illinois )who first received the property in 2019 before signing it over to Lane.
Swing says she had no knowledge of the property being left to her, so she'd be claiming not the one signing it over to BETTY Lane. If Swing is telling the truth, It sounds like Betty who's used her mother's name in alias, might have been using Swings name in Identity thief with or without Warner's knowledge. Warner might have used Swings identity just for the transaction to hide the connection to the end recipient for her sake knowing he had a suicide plan pre covid. (Thus covid is not the blame for the depressed act).
His father worked for a division of At&t and that is what is being reviewed as motive.
But this property swap still can make it as I noted possibly before, there's still the slightest 10% chance the recipient of the home "if" involved in identity games could have set this up to steal the property and make it seem a natural although sad transition due to a premeditated suicide plan. He could have been dead in the RV before the blast for all we know until that is determined, including making sure Warner was seen recently-his mother on the same block and neighbors should be able to do an estimated last seen and answer questions about this Betty Lane property recipient.
Doesn’t smell right to me either... People have done worse for less and interesting how all the loose ends are tied up by him conveniently dying at the scene...Today with The technology available people do not have to drive these cars to their destination nor do they have to sit there waiting for it to blow up..... I wonder if there would be enough left of him to make a proper identification anyways..

Don’t be rediculous the technology is available countries such as Israel are patrolling their borders with autonomous unmanned armoured vehicles and they are using the same technology for speedboats and you have heard of the use of drones in the sky haven’t you.... Just because it is not on the roads yet doesn’t mean it is not in use in some forms And the tech is not available.....Cruise control in cars is a form of it but could be upgraded esp if someone uses computers and is knowledgeable in their use .. Not saying this was done only that it is a possibility that should and could be ruled out if itisfoundthatthe guy did indeed actually drive said vehicle to said place...

Israel is a country. This is a redneck from a small town in TN! This guy apparently was not able to afford any of that technology.

According to the papers his body “was incinerated in the blast“ but heh they did find his DNA there.?? So the case is closed... Okay ...As I stated before the technology is available to move a vehicle autonomously I gave you examples.. Just because he was a “ poor redneck from Hicksville doesn’t mean he did not have the know how” or that someone else didn’t and you have a nice day too..

I was an officer in the military so I am well versed in technology. All of that shit you gave as examples is expensive as hell. Now, prove he used some of that other than the photos of him driving the vehicle and parking it where it blew up. You are a conspiracy theorist and the typical characteristic of one of those morons is the inability to deal with facts.
Are there pictures of him on route driving the RV to that area and not someone else to assure the storyline is correct, because someone said nobody else was seen exiting the RV, but the exit is on the opposite side of the famous camera view thus obstructed, unless there were other cameras on the other side and not just speculation and talk.
Shimon never said there was no driver, his argument is not to leave out all possibilities and to look at all angles which an investigator is supposed to do least they leave out an angle needed to determine the truth.
The reason why proving him the driver is important is to assure his dead body wasn't predead & used as a decoy in an attempt to throw off investigators of another ulterior motive then suicide, that would require a different path in investigating like the discrepancy on his property transfer in 2019 shows fraud involved.
Good point. They need to test the blown up body for COVID.
If they can find a piece to test, I garantee you he'll have it, and that's what drove him mad.... LOL.....Investigator Bill says... Hey Bob I think I see a 13,000 dollar Covid sample piece laying right over there against that fire hydrant, now hurry up and get it, don't just stand there, we got an election to win boy oops. Rotflmbo.

Back on topic:
Michelle Louis Swing

Are there pictures of him on route driving the RV to that area and not someone else to assure the storyline is correct, because someone said nobody else was seen exiting the RV, but the exit is on the opposite side of the famous camera view thus obstructed, unless there were other cameras on the other side and not just speculation and talk.
Shimon never said there was no driver, his argument is not to leave out all possibilities and to look at all angles which an investigator is supposed to do least they leave out an angle needed to determine the truth.
The reason why proving him the driver is important is to assure his dead body wasn't predead & used as a decoy in an attempt to throw off investigators of another ulterior motive then suicide, that would require a different path in investigating like the discrepancy on his property transfer in 2019 shows fraud involved.
Good point. They need to test the blown up body for COVID.
If they can find a piece to test, I garantee you he'll have it, and that's what drove him mad.... LOL.....Investigator Bill says... Hey Bob I think I see a 13,000 dollar Covid sample piece laying right over there against that fire hydrant, now hurry up and get it, don't just stand there, we got an election to win boy oops. Rotflmbo.
lololol you guys are so witty.... lolololol

I am guessing the perp had dealings with AT&T customer service. That would drive anyone to criminal acts.
That, and the fact that AT&T wasn't very protective of my information, were why I dropped them years ago...

And I haven't even mentioned their pricing yet!!!

I had a legitimate beef with them years ago. They wouldn't budge. So I left them, never to return.
Funny how customer service means nothing to these big cats once they get so big. That's when we become just a dot in a sea of millions of dot's that they are drawing from. Government is supposed to be the nation's go to when get ignored or abused by corporation's that have been allowed to gain such a foot hold on our service sector in this nation.

The same way ballots come out of the envelopes without folds and creases.
Trump cult fantasy.... wrong thread
I saw them with my own eyes on footage on TV literally next to the envelopes some standing on it's folds others in hand un folded uncreased, that makes you a conspiracy theorist acting as if it's a conspiracy to steal the election away by making up fraud cases. Didn't you guys call that a psychosis?

I saw them with my own eyes on footage on TV literally next to the envelopes some standing on it's folds others in hand un folded uncreased, that makes you a conspiracy theorist acting as if it's a conspiracy to steal the election away by making up fraud cases. Didn't you guys call that a psychosis?
What you saw with your own eyes were ballots that had to be copied by the clerks because due to stray marks or some damage, they wouldn't go through the scanner.

What you saw with your own eyes were ballots that had to be copied by the clerks because due to stray marks or some damage, they wouldn't go through the scanner.
Really !!!!! Is that what the excuse was ??? Sounds like yet another avenue to cheat, and then have an excuse for it.

No you didn't. Sorry.

Back on topic:
Michelle Louis Swing

I believe he shot himself after he started the recording.

I still smell a false flag event. The more I see, the worse the smell gets.

Just about anyone can scam nutjobs and talk them into doing stupid stuff for 'The Cause', true enough, especially gullible Democrats.
Was Timmy McVeigh a Democrat? It would be unusual for a Democrat to do the NRA`s work.

Pretty much all of the rioters and racist black looters are Democrats; they assassinated some American on the West Coast and tried to kill that black woman who erased that street mural in front of Trump's building in NYC, and tried to kill that fine kid in Kenosha, and much much more, so Democrats have a much longer list of violence and mayhem and still adding to it.

From the link-
NASHVILLE — Sixteen months before Anthony Quinn Warner's RV exploded in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning, officers visited his home in Antioch after his girlfriend reported that he was making bombs in the vehicle, according to documents obtained by The Tennessean.

On Friday, 63-year-old Warner blew up a city block, police say, about 6:30 a.m. on Second Avenue outside an AT&T switch facility. The bomb caused massive destruction to 41 downtown buildings and crippled telecommunication systems throughout the Southeast over the weekend.

In the aftermath, The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Warner was "not on our radar" prior to the bombing. But a Metro Nashville Police Department report from August 2019 shows that local and federal authorities were aware of alleged threats he had made.

No, and whoever told you that should be sat down in a chair hooked up to a lie detector then lead to a room for mental evaluation.

Back on topic:
Michelle Louis Swing

Where is the gun?

From the link-
NASHVILLE — Sixteen months before Anthony Quinn Warner's RV exploded in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning, officers visited his home in Antioch after his girlfriend reported that he was making bombs in the vehicle, according to documents obtained by The Tennessean.

On Friday, 63-year-old Warner blew up a city block, police say, about 6:30 a.m. on Second Avenue outside an AT&T switch facility. The bomb caused massive destruction to 41 downtown buildings and crippled telecommunication systems throughout the Southeast over the weekend.

In the aftermath, The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Warner was "not on our radar" prior to the bombing. But a Metro Nashville Police Department report from August 2019 shows that local and federal authorities were aware of alleged threats he had made.

I thought Anthony Weiner was lonely. Did he have a girl friend or was it a friend who was a girl?

Back on topic:
Michelle Louis Swing

Where is the gun?

With the explosion essentially being in a canyon, and being inside the RV to boot, it should have turned up by now. Maybe they have it but just haven't mentioned it yet.

Where is the gun?

Can't see that it matters, gun or no gun. The key thing is, the investigation has not turned up an accomplice at least as far as we know. If was any evidence of that, they wouldn't tell us anyway so as not to tip off that person. But regardless, at this point the simplest explanation is that he acted alone. Probably had some mental illness issues, but at least he tried to reduce or eliminate other casualties aside from himself. And Ockham's Razor says the simplest explanation is most likely to be the truth.

A couple times its mentioned that he liked camping with his dogs in December. Where are the dogs? Is that what the shots were? He brought them with him and euthanized them so they wouldn't experience the explosion? There's no mention of the FBI removing dogs from his home.
The dogs probably went to a neighbor.
They probably came with the houses lol. What to be more irrelevant?
What's so funny about that? Dog hater.
The dogs are fine ding bad. He had a thing about 5G and AT&t because he listened to the same conspiracy crap that you do. He gave the chick from California to houses so I suspect the dogs came along. Brilliant
"Downtown" is such a great song. I just loved it when I was a kid in the 60's, but Warner ruined it, and I'm afraid the song will never be the same now. :(

Lots of sarcasm in the lyrics of the song based on what Warner did.

"When you're alone, and life is making you lonely
You can always go
Downtown <===== Describes Warner's life

When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know
Downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown, no finer place for sure
Downtown everything's waiting for you

Downtown, downtown

Don't hang around and let your problems surround you
There are movie shows
Downtown

Maybe you know some little places to go to
Where they never close
Downtown

Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossa nova
You'll be dancing with him too before the night is over
Happy again

The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown, where all the lights are bright
Downtown, waiting for you tonight
Downtown, you're gonna be alright now

Downtown, downtown
Downtown

Downtown
And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you
Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to
Guide them along

So maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares
So go downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown, don't wait a minute more

Downtown, everything's waiting for you

Downtown, downtown, downtown, downtown
Downtown, downtown, downtown, downtown, downtown, downtown
"
garbage you parrot.
I'm not parroting anything. And you know the dogs are fine, how?
The dogs are fine or real journalists and law enforcement would mention it..... If you are GOP base you parrot a load of crap.
and if you are a liberal, you simply keep repeating bullshit.
Lol Franco seems to think I'm GOP base. This is proof that we can ALL, both sides, be a liittle crazy, huh? I still wonder where the dogs are.
You have have asked such silly questions it's not surprising lol
IT'S NOT SILLY TO WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS DOGS, DAMMIT!
Gunshots on speakers would be viable to toy with defeat national surveillance systems being put in place across the US as well

As I said. Just trying to figire out the gunshots. The US is becoming a very heavy camera and audio surveillance state by the govt. I didnt know about these gunshot surveillance systems.
Two possible explanations now. 3 if you include the dogs. But then again if someone loves their animals I cant see them shooting them. If they dont why bring them along.
If this person was up on state surveillance in america. He may have known about gunshot surveillance and was showing its weakness to everyone

Forum List

Back