Bolton told he can NOT publish his manuscript. It contains TOP SECRET material.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Somehow, given his experience, I seriously doubt that Bolton included 'confidential' or 'secret' material in his manuscript.

Somehow, given his experience, I seriously doubt that Bolton included 'confidential' or 'secret' material in his manuscript.
So now YOU don't believe our intelligence agencies?

Hahaha the irony is DELICIOUS
I believe that Trump has ordered various agencies to put a blanket hold on publication without any particular substance behind it.

Buying time until they can whip-up something semi-defensible.

Trump is $hitting in his pants over Bolton's forthcoming disclosures.

He has good reason to be thus distressed.

National Security Council warned Bolton not to publish manuscript, citing classified information

Not looking good for the senate presidential candidates. This shit could drag on for months lol

Point one.
Thank you Nancy for the one month delay thereby ensuring that the nuts will remain in DC instead of on the campaign trail.

Point two.
You should have DONE YOUR JOB Pelosi. Then you wouldn't be demanding the Senate do it for you.

PS. FUCK BOLTON

"PS. FUCK BOLTON"

FUCK BOLTON THEN FUCK HIM AGAIN AND SPIT HIM OUT THEN AIRDROP THE HUMAN SLUG INTO GITMO.

I believe that Trump has ordered various agencies to put a blanket hold on publication without any particular substance behind it.

Not at all. They just want to wrap this up. The leaks from Bolton's book add nothing to the case. It is time to vote. Schiff said the case they sent to the Senate was more than strong enough. So, lets get to voting.

So, according to the NSC, Obama’s Executive Order 13526 would keep him from publishing that info. Interesting.

If John The Human Slug Bolton does publish, The Donald should have him airdropped into Gitmo.

National Security Council warned Bolton not to publish manuscript, citing classified information

Not looking good for the senate presidential candidates. This shit could drag on for months lol

Point one.
Thank you Nancy for the one month delay thereby ensuring that the nuts will remain in DC instead of on the campaign trail.

Point two.
You should have DONE YOUR JOB Pelosi. Then you wouldn't be demanding the Senate do it for you.

PS. FUCK BOLTON

John Human Slug Bolton:

U8rU7NOl.jpg

He's an insane Neo-Conservative Warmonger, he now HATES The Donald because The Donald has not started War With Iran, War With China, War With Russia, War With North Korea, John The Human Slug Bolton is an insane Warmonger who only cares about ONE thing: Perpetual War. Hopefully the old POS will have a heart attack and die soon already, The Devil has his seat warm in Hell all ready for him.

Amazing that Leftists now LIKE John Bolton.

Listen, you need to pick a position and stick to it. Either you believe the intel agencies or you don't. So which is it? Are they corrupt and covering for Trump or are they honest?

Point one.

Point two.

PS. FUCK BOLTON

From 1:10 on is very intresting. I would kind of like to see him testify now.

Forum List

Back