Bolton Pick for NSC (Fleitz) Getting Heavy Atttack From Left

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Well that confirms it. John Bolton's (U.S. National Security Adviser) pick for NSC chief of staff, Fred Fleitz, must be a terrific choice. The proof ? It has sparked a firestorm of criticism from the left. What better affirmation could one have ?

Ben Rhodes, a former top Obama adviser tweeted of the Fleitz appointment: "Hard to overstate how far this choice is outside what used to be the mainstream." I'm not sure what Rhodes is defining as > "what used to be the mainstream", but if it's the Obama administration that he was an integral part of, I'd say the farther from it, the better.

There was also a shot across the bow from the leftist Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center. Same looney tunes who 4 years ago, labeled current HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson an "extremist". After a storm of criticism, they removed the post, and apologized to Dr. Carson.

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president and founder of the American Islamic Foundation for Democracy, and a Muslim himself, defended Fleitz from aspersions being cast by left-leaning groups suggesting he is anti-Muslim.

"They do the exact same thing to me," said Jasser, a Muslim, himself >> "They label an individual an Islamophobe, a bigot, and other labels, but they never actually produce speech that legitimizes or verifies what they say."

Jasser described Fleitz as "a man of character, of integrity" and noted he has a long record of written work as well thousands of hours on television as a commentator. He said Fleitz's critics will not find any evidence he is against Islam or espouses any conspiracy theories involving Muslims. "I've never ever gotten the sense that he was in any way anti-Muslim or anti-Islamic," Jasser says.

Fleitz has a long history of govt service in the Stte Dept + senior CIA analyst + a high level position is the Washington Dc think tank the Ceter For Security Policy.

Bolton's NSC Pick of Fleitz Draws Attacks, Strong Praise

Last edited:
No surprise, the far left has done everything they can to obstruct government, which they claim they want us all to look to for help.
Yup. These loonies will do anything to get their way. There's even one group of them called "BAMN" (By Any Means Necessary) One example of them is >>

In December 2005, BAMN disrupted a meeting of the Michigan State Board of Canvassers, in which the Board voted to put a measure that would prohibit race-based preferential treatment (Affirmative Action) in higher education, on the November 2006 ballot.

They did so by shouting down officials, and overturning chairs and tables.

BAMN - Wikipedia

USMB liberalsre wasting their time on silly race hustling threads, when really important stuff like what's in THIS THREAD,is smacking them straight in the face. :laugh:

What’s wrong with picking anyone that is “anti-Muslim” anyway? That’s like being outraged if someone is anti-Nazi or against racism.

Forum List

Back