Boehner says Obama can't run on economic record

May 22, 2012

Home Resales Rise!

"Home resales rose in April to their highest annual rate in nearly two years and a falloff in foreclosures pushed prices higher, hopeful signs for the country's economic recovery.

The National Association of Realtors said on Tuesday that existing home sales increased 3.4 percent to an annual rate of 4.62 million units last month, the highest since May 2010.

"The housing market is showing some signs of life," said Gary Thayer, a macro strategist at Wells Fargo Advisors in St. Louis.

Nationwide, the median price for a home resale jumped to $177,400 in April, up 10.1 percent from a year earlier. That was the biggest year-over-year increase since January 2006."

:party:

:dance: . :dance: . :dance:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

He is not exactly the last word. Who cares what he says??

Thought you'd appreciate this.

fishing.jpg

Doesnt Boehner understand that barry helped us avert a certain crushing depression.............lol
.....And, proceeded to "rub" some serious-Republican-noses in it!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

:udaman:

:thewave:

Apparently, as I understand it from all the legislation the GOP is introducing? Reproductive rights. That's what's more important in the eyes of the GOP.

I wish it were the economy. I think we'd be in a much better place.

Your understanding is...well...bizarre. The GOP has jobs bills backed up in the Senate because President Obama would rather have Americans on unemployment than working.

What's most important in the eyes of the GOP would be the U.S. For President Obama it's...President Obama who hopes to be Surpreme Leader Obama. You know. No Constitution. No Congress. No elections. Who needs all that when you have The One.

I'm going to return to what I did on my first run through. I took everybody off ignore, so I am seeing what people are saying. But if you are going to call me names, or insinuate my choo-choo jumped the track because I see things differently than you do, or you can't pronounce the words "President Obama", or you have an avatar or sig denigrating the man or the office? I won't be engaging in polite discourse with you.

BD the GOP is not against birth control, the GOP is against the federal government mandating everyone provide it. As you can see there are a lot of religious institutions that don't support BC, in fact some are adamantly against it. The Catholic lawsuits are evidence of that.

Almost every county in every state has a health dept that provides free birth control. Why is Obamacare requiring it be covered under law??

Obama can run on everything Boehner wouldn't let him do for the last year and a half.
Hell....the last three-and-a-half!!!!

"In fairness, it might be noted that Obama did have one tiny problem with following the advice of Russo and the ever-helpful Saunders. It begins with the Senate Republican caucus that met just before his inauguration and decided that the 2012 campaign started that day — that any and all Obama initiatives must be opposed, blocked by any means necessary. Thus was initiated the unique, record-breaking process of demonstrating that under the rules of the Senate, one third plus one vote can endlessly block action by a majority; can stall appointments forever; can literally shut the process down. And that’s precisely what happened."

It's not up to Boehner to say what Obama can and can't run on. What an arrogant douche.

you have an issue with freedom of speech?

Boehner did not say that legally, Obama cant run on his economic record.

He offered his opinion that Obama can not run on his economic record.

And you say he has no right to offer his opinion?

Kind of un-American if you ask me.

It's not up to Boehner to say what Obama can and can't run on. What an arrogant douche.

I have no issue with freedom of speech, but you clearly have major issues with reading comprehension.

I have no issue with freedom of speech, but you clearly have major issues with reading comprehension.

Nahh...I was just toying with ya.

obama has two or three things against him. His economical record time and people who did not swallow the hopey changey mixed drink.

"Jobless rates in all but two U.S. states dropped in April from a year before, and were sharply lower in battleground states that could decide November's presidential contest.

Sharp drops in unemployment rates were registered in Florida, Nevada and Ohio, while joblessness in Michigan, a key state in the election four years ago, hit its lowest since 2008."

image-9-for-ted-kennedy-funeral-gallery-133674359.jpg

"You're gonna leave a little for Hillary & I to do, in 2017, right??"

Forum List

Back