Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

Fair enough. But I’m not seeing all these churches with pride flags instead of crosses. No church in my neck of the woods would have those. I don’t even get why a church would. Church isn’t about sexuality one way or the other, anyway.

I will maintain, for example, that if a church kicks out or censures members who are openly gay, in gay marriage, whatever, then they must also take the same measures against straight members who “live in sin”. Otherwise it’s nothing but sheer hypocrisy.

But they always seem to have a much, much, much bigger problem with gays than they do with premarital sex. Why is that?

It's not even about "kicking out" or "censuring". Note that many mainline denominations ORDAIN gay people now and also have gay weddings in their churches. Or I should say "churches". That's a celebration of sin.

That's first. More to your point:

Both homosexuality and fornication are a sin. But understood Biblically, if fornicators marry their sex is not only no longer sinful, it leads to creation--an act after God's own heart and actions. It is His design.

Homosexual sex never leads to that. It is a "bad copy" of that.

As an American I understand that consensual adults have the right to do as they wish free from persecution. But as a Christian, this is how homosexuality is understood. It does not condemn gay people as they too are made in the image of God. But it is sinful.

It's not even about "kicking out" or "censuring". Note that many mainline denominations ORDAIN gay people now and also have gay weddings in their churches. Or I should say "churches". That's a celebration of sin.

That's first. More to your point:

Both homosexuality and fornication are a sin. But understood Biblically, if fornicators marry their sex is not only no longer sinful, it leads to creation--an act after God's own heart and actions. It is His design.

Homosexual sex never leads to that. It is a "bad copy" of that.

As an American I understand that consensual adults have the right to do as they wish free from persecution. But as a Christian, this is how homosexuality is understood. It does not condemn gay people as they too are made in the image of God. But it is sinful.

The Hypersexualizing of Young Children ... With the Desire to Express the Behavior is Appropriate ...
Would be the same as throwing a six-year-old the keys to your truck ...
If they get the idea they want to go to the convenience store and steal some candy.

Arguing about the Religious Aspects ... Is just an Excuse to Avoid the Obvious.

Last edited:
You want to make schools prison like. I want to address those with mental health issues. The thing is, to do that we have to address the reasons for their issues in some cases also. We won't do that for some reason.
You want an ideal solution that will take many years and cost a hell of a lot more in order to bear fruit.

I want to take steps NOW that will save lives immediately.

And I'll repeat

upgrading exterior doors and windows will not turn schools into prisons. Only a fucking idiot thinks they will.

If I thought abolishing outdoor recess were an effective strategy, of course I’d say it’s worth losing the 15 minutes of outdoor play.

But I’m not understanding the logic here.

The doors will still have to be locked and unlocked at various intervals through the day, recess or no recess. And kids will still be entering and exiting the school, recess or no recess. So what’s the point?

I was answering the naysayer idiotic opposition to beefing up exterior doors and windows to schools.

If it was one or the other I would say keep the kids inside and let them play in the gymnasium for 20 minutes instead of outside.

It will make absolutely no difference to the kids

You want an ideal solution that will take many years to bear fruit.

I want to take steps NOW that will save lived immediately.

And I'll repeat

upgrading exterior doors and windows will not turn schools into prisons. Only a fucking idiot thinks they will.

You continue to ignore that people are not going to pay for it. In many places they refuse to support school levy's the way it is now.

But yes, I do not support turning schools into prison like settings.

You wanted to keep little kids, even little BOYS, locked up in a school for hours and hours every day.

Have we learned NOTHING from Covid about what devastation safety-ism can unleash on a society--let alone our children?
Tell me do little boys care if they run around in a gymnasium for 20 minutes instead of outside?

As a man who was once a boy in school I can tell you that the answer is FUCK NO.

You continue to ignore that people are not going to pay for it. In many places they refuse to support school levy's the way it is now.

But yes, I do not support turning schools into prison like settings.
Oh yeah and people will pay to open thousands of new mental health facilities right?

Once again ignore the good pragmatic action that will get immediate results in favor of some pie in the sky never gonna happen bullshit.

Oh yeah and people will pay to open thousands of new mental health facilities right?

Sadly, no.

But this person was already in therapy. We could look at that.

We could look at why this person had the issues they had. Sadly though, we won't do that either because just like passing a levy, it might mean we have to do something also.

Once again ignore the good pragmatic action that will get immediate results in favor of some pie in the sky never gonna happen bullshit.

You seem to think someone intent on killing is not going to do so simply because one avenue is restricted. There are playgrounds, malls, etc etc etc, that can be targeted.

Sadly, no.

We could look at why this person had the issues they had. Sadly though, we won't do that either because just like passing a levy, it might mean we have to do something also.

You seem to think someone intent on killing is not going to do so simply because one avenue is restricted. There are playgrounds, malls, etc etc etc, that can be targeted.
Look at that and do what?

The therapist as a mandated reporter did her job. and the cops ignored her.

The weak link there is the people.

Take the people out of the equation and put in actual physical upgrades to school security. it will cost far less than revamping the entire mental health delivery system in the country and will immediately increase the safety of kids in school who you all claim to care so much about and then at least while the mental health crisis is being addressed we will have fewer gunmen walking into schools whenever the fuck they want.

Sadly, no.

And you think that because of they we should do absolutely nothing to restrict any point of access for a murderer.

And the subject is school shooting not mall shootings.

The difference being is that children are not forced by law to go to malls are they?

Yes it does.
It has been a recurring thing with each and every case.

In each case of school shootings the shooter had suffered from juvenile bipolar disorder but had been diagnosed as ADHD and medicated as such. But Ritalin has a long term effect on juveniles with bipolar disorder...which results in psychotic rampages...IE school shootings.
Ritalin is rarely prescribed any more.

Let the students in and then all doors are locked. No home or business leaves side and back doors unlocked.
Anyone coming to the front doors must be buzzed in. Immediately inside the front door have a cubicle with an armed officer sitting there.
Prince George’s County Md did this for 7 years and many issues were abated. But, the social justice weepers claimed it was off putting to black students and cast a pall upon the school.
There are easy solutions. Schools are for education. Let the play occur at home

Last edited:
I agree, making a big deal out of nothing. Perhaps any new schools built should contain an inner open courtyard for play area that is protected. The bottom line is that we send billions to Ukraine so our politicians can money launder and enrich themselves, but do nothing to protect American children in American school. Just pathetic.
Why is that the federal government's responsibility? State and localities run school systems.

Why is that the federal government's responsibility? State and localities run school systems.

They provide funding to states for schools currently, they provide funding to states for a lot of things, it's how they force compliance to their will. States shouldn't take any federal funding, but unfortunately that's the world we live in. I'd rather the billions that go to Ukraine be spent here to make American schools safe.

They provide funding to states for schools currently, they provide funding to states for a lot of things, it's how they force compliance to their will. States shouldn't take any federal funding, but unfortunately that's the world we live in. I'd rather the billions that go to Ukraine be spent here to make American schools safe.
Federal funding is limited to special education and the poor (Title I). Your average student receives zero federal funding.

Forum List

Back