Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

Do we have any reliable evidence to indicate that unicorns do, in fact, fart?
They fart rainbows! :aargh:

unicorn-farts.gif

"Typically" "Usually"

Yes, but that is not address the words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Jesus notes there were those made that way. He also notes there were those "born that way".

Why are you going to such steps to try and deflect the words of Jesus? Note, this is not the words of Paul or any of the disciples, but the words of Jesus.

Yes, birth defects.

People try to twist this as some sort of endorsement of homosexuality. It absolutely is not.

Walk around the bus when it stops. First shot takes out the driver and then you have kids all lined up for you.

Well ... There's also the chance any number of passers-by will drill anyone trying to shoot up a bus as well.
It's not like firearms are rare here ... But hey ... If you feel lucky punk ... Roll the dice.

The State where I live ... Your vehicle is an extension of your home.
You can carry a fully loaded firearm ... One in the pipe ... If you so desire.
It's not illegal ... Even if you are in the school parking lot.

Of course ... There are other conditions that reduce the number of Incidents here ...
Like they don't entertain a lot of garbage in school.

Whatever.

I guess we should just make everyone homeschool their kids then because according to you people it's absolutely impossible to increase security at schools.

A million reasons to ignore pragmatic and effective measures all while waiting for some perfect utopia where we all just love each other and no one ever get murdered ever again

Stop sniffing unicorn farts,

You wanted to keep little kids, even little BOYS, locked up in a school for hours and hours every day.

Have we learned NOTHING from Covid about what devastation safety-ism can unleash on a society--let alone our children?

Yes, birth defects. Not everyone is born the same. You want to condemn people for how they were born?

Naw. You are attempting to twist hermaphrodites into homosexuality. It's not going to wash. Jesus was obviously and blatantly talking about birth defects, NOT being sexually attracted to the same sex, or having gender dysphoria.

I'm going to say this:

The doors at that school were much less secure than the doors at my school when I was kid.

They were either opaque, heavy, with a thick steel skin, or thick wood (possibly with steel inside) with a small window that had thick glass with mesh in it.

The school had "wings" in a cross shape and there were double heavy doors at each end and on all sides of the middle.

Last edited:
Naw. You are attempting to twist hermaphrodites into homosexuality. It's not going to wash. Jesus was obviously and blatantly talking about birth defects, NOT being sexually attracted to the same sex, or having gender dysphoria.

You note that not everyone is born the same. But then you can't accept that not everyone is born the same. I hope you do a better job with teaching than this.

Whatever.

I guess we should just make everyone homeschool their kids then because according to you people it's absolutely impossible to increase security at schools.

A million reasons to ignore pragmatic and effective measures all while waiting for some perfect utopia where we all just love each other and no one ever get murdered ever again

Stop sniffing unicorn farts,

Moreover:

Elementary school aged BOYS kept inside for hours and hours every single day =

More "hyperactivity" and more attention problems (SHOCK) =

More boys on ADHD meds =

An even BIGGER mental health crisis down the line. Geez.

Yes, birth defects. Not everyone is born the same. You want to condemn people for how they were born?
I’ve never seen anyone condemn hermaphrodites. That’s a false equivalency. Not that I support condemning homosexuals or transvestites, either. But you’re comparing apples and oranges.

You note that not everyone is born the same. But then you can't accept that not everyone is born the same. I hope you do a better job with teaching than this.

It is not me, sweetheart, it is the Word of God.

Low personal attack means you are losing, you know it, and you lost disgracefully. Is defending homosexuality (a sin) worth sinning yourself?

I’ve never seen anyone condemn hermaphrodites. That’s a false equivalency. Not that I support condemning homosexuals or transvestites, either. But you’re comparing apples and oranges.

I am not comparing anything. I am saying that not all people are born the same and I use the words of Jesus to back up what I am saying.

It is not me, sweetheart, it is the Word of God.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12

You know many of these "Christian" churches are on the path to Hell because they don't just accept homosexuality; they elevate it even above Christ. Many of the churches we see now, formerly mainline churches, do not display a cross but DO display multiple Pride flags.

Because they worship how great they are in "acceptance". It's idolatry.

You know many of these "Christian" churches are on the path to Hell because they don't just accept homosexuality; they elevate it even above Christ. Many of the churches we see now, formerly mainline churches, do not display a cross but DO display multiple Pride flags.

Because they worship how great they are in "acceptance". It's idolatry.
Well, I don’t see how churches accepting homosexuals is any different from them accepting fornicators. Which, let’s be honest, 90% of all Christian’s are guilty of fornication at some point. If you think most people wait for marriage to have sex you’re kidding yourself.

I mean, we’re all sinners, aren’t we? What makes gay people so much worse than other variations of sin?

Well, I don’t see how church’s accepting homosexuals is any different from them accepting fornicators. Which, let’s be honest, 90% of all Christian’s are guilty of fornication at some point. If you think most people wait for marriage to have sex you’re kidding yourself.

I mean, we’re all sinners, aren’t we? What makes gay people so much worse than other variations of sin?

Nothing. You are 100% correct.

But people typically keep fornication to themselves. I don't see any fornication parades or fornication flags or teachers pushing fornication ideology on very young children. Same with other sexual sin like adultery.

It's not that the sin is particularly worse.

It's that we are told to accept it--OR ELSE.

ETA: for instance, see how badly pknopp really, REALLY needs the eunuch verses to also be about gay and trans people.

What makes gay people so much worse than other variations of sin?

Recruiting through the hypersexualizing of young children ...
With the intent of providing inappropriate material to the young children ... Who do not have the experience or wisdom necessary to manage the materials ...
Under the pretense that confusing them more ... Will make them better.

Of course ... That's not restricted to homosexuals ...
And includes anyone that thinks the incredibly stupid idea is the right thing to do.

Nothing. You are 100% correct.

But people typically keep fornication to themselves. I don't see any fornication parades or fornication flags or teachers pushing fornication ideology on very young children. Same with other sexual sin like adultery.

It's not that the sin is particularly worse.

It's that we are told to accept it--OR ELSE.

ETA: for instance, see how badly pknopp really, REALLY needs the eunuch verses to also be about gay and trans people.
Fair enough. But I’m not seeing all these churches with pride flags instead of crosses. No church in my neck of the woods would have those. I don’t even get why a church would. Church isn’t about sexuality one way or the other, anyway.

I will maintain, for example, that if a church kicks out or censures members who are openly gay, in gay marriage, whatever, then they must also take the same measures against straight members who “live in sin”. Otherwise it’s nothing but sheer hypocrisy.

But they always seem to have a much, much, much bigger problem with gays than they do with premarital sex. Why is that?

Forum List

Back