Bob Kerrey changes his mind, will run for Senate

So a former Democrat Senator is going to run for the Senate? Are Democrats so hard to find in NE that they have to recruit someone who has been there and out for years? You dont have any young blood coming up through the ranks?

The name recognition might help the Democrats out for this election, but the fact that they cant find anyone else is pretty sad on the long term agenda.

This would be the same Bob Kerry who admitted in 2000 that troops under his command shot unarmed civilians in Vietnam...

Kerrey: Civilian killings in Vietnam a mistake - CNN

Yeahhhhh. Don't see that going really well.

This would be the Navy SEAL, amputee, Medal of Honor Recipient.

If the GOP tries to swift boat him, they will look like asses.

I don't care what he has done. Those days and those games are over. You guys made the calls in the last two elections that any military service just really doesn't count.

So. I can't wait to shred the old man. It's really gloves off. Nasty, nasty nasty is coming to this election.

You made it this way since 2000 (not you personally) but your party. Well game on.

No holds barred. ECW. I don't give a crap how anyone served in Nam or Korea or anywhere. I want to know how they voted and how they represented their people.

Yeah, a MOH "doesn't count b/c we don't deem Bush's admitted attempt to duck the VN war as honorable.

Like I said, swift boat him and see where that gets you.

Oh goody, another old Big Government Globalist hack. How nice. Just what we need. :(

Last edited:
Look you douche bag, I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me. You hate me.:lol: I don't have the time to waste on even feeling anything for you but standard disgust for moronic liberals.

But I do work boards and I do get what I want in election results. If this old bastard wants to re enter politics, may he get ready for a whole world of hurt.

New game in town.

always classy, dude.

you're a drug addled imbecile. go eat another mushroom.

and you might want to seek help for your delusions of relevance.

I tell the truth. I don't need to lie.

All you are is an opinion bitch from hell who can't back up one sentence with a link loser.

All you do is throw out insults. "drug addled imbecile go eat another mushroom" is such a response to what?

How fucked up are you?

Seek help for my delusions of relevance? What are you talking about? You are babbling.

I've put my resume out there. I know what I am. And I am real.

Who are you little cartoon nasty bitch character on the net.?

Who are you ****?

You are a credit to your side.

Negged for being a douche.

always classy, dude.

you're a drug addled imbecile. go eat another mushroom.

and you might want to seek help for your delusions of relevance.

All you are is an opinion bitch from hell who can't back up one sentence with a link loser.

All you do is throw out insults. "drug addled imbecile go eat another mushroom" is such a response to what?

How fucked up are you?

Seek help for my delusions of relevance? What are you talking about? You are babbling.

Who are you ****?

And fuck you back. You feel better now helping out little Jillian. Poor little Jillian. :lol:

How fucked up are you?

Who are you ****?

And fuck you back. You feel better now helping out little Jillian. Poor little Jillian. :lol:

:lol:

Comment:
really if you want to play teams this could go ballistic choose wisely

Regards,

Looks like someone is a student at the "Caligirl School of Rep Posting".

For transparency, here is my response:

"Eat a dick, sparky"

How fucked up are you?

Who are you ****?

She doesn't need my help, and I don't need an invitation to call a spade a spade.

This would be the same Bob Kerry who admitted in 2000 that troops under his command shot unarmed civilians in Vietnam...

You know, that's what you said about John Kerry, isn't it.

This is actually kind of worse, because there are dead women and children involved. He killed civiliains and then took medals for killing enemy combatants.

Look, no one was all that interested in nominating this "hero" in 1992, when your party nominated the draft dodger, Bill Clinton.

don't you love how they honor service.... unless there's a (D) after the name.

Not a matter of "honoring" his service.

The event in question resulted in the deaths of 21 civilians. There was then a cover-up about what happened. It was probably a common occurance in Vietnam.

And not something anyone wants to talk about now.

Kerrey is a Medal of Honor recipient. So, of course conservatives will condemn him.

Benedict Arnold was the hero of Ticonderoga...

Didn't really make up for the other thing.

Kerrey's kept a pretty low profile since 2001 when this story came out. People are going to ask about it again.

This is actually kind of worse, because there are dead women and children involved. He killed civiliains and then took medals for killing enemy combatants.

Look, no one was all that interested in nominating this "hero" in 1992, when your party nominated the draft dodger, Bill Clinton.

taking a lawful student deferrment isn't 'draft dodging'

unlike blowing off your flight training b/c you can't pass a drug test to get through the physical.

Oh this is a dream come true. Get ready you old man.

No mercy.

jeez, you're a moron.

And you've posted 39,500 times. Somehow I don't see anyone who does that as having much of a life.

It was you chumps who started it.

I liked Kerry. He's not going to side with Obama much. He is much more centrist.

But he's going to get waylayed as a carpetbagger....regardless.

He will make a good candidate. But after Ben Nelson, the people of Nebraska are more than a little sick of Democrats. It won't be an easy win.

unlike blowing off your flight training b/c you can't pass a drug test to get through the physical.

Well, wow, if you are going to get all your facts wrong, I guess you can do that.

Let's review. Bush was a member of a TANG unit, where he was a qualified pilot for F-102's. Took the training for nearly a year and a half, which was about as long as most active duty tours last.

At the end of his tour, when National Guard units were downsizing like mad at the end of Vietnam (Seriously, whole divisions and air wings vanished), Bush decided to cross train with a unit in another state where he had a job.

Incidently, the National Guard does this kind of stuff all the time. They still do. Did it when I served in it during the 1980's.

After the only plane he was qualified to fly was phased out, and he wasn't up to be retrained on the replacement plane because he only had a year left on his contract, he didn't take a flight physical, because, hey, he wasn't ever going to fly again.

I really love when people who never served make comments about "what must have happened."

Now, let's compare that to what Clinton did. He took an ROTC draft deferrment. You won't get drafted as long as you make a commitment to join the Reserve Officers' Training Corps. When he realized he was no longer eligible, he quit ROTC, and the Colonel he dealt with was so upset he kept the paperwork for 20 years!

But again, my point was, Democrats could have nominated Bob Kerrey, before we knew he was a war criminal, and they nominated Clinton instead.

Last edited:

She doesn't need my help, and I don't need an invitation to call a spade a spade.

I prefer to play nice. I know you.

I don't want Hannity games here. You're a former player with who.

I don't want this shit here man. I won't be happy. It sucked being at Hannity when all of you would just gang up on a poster and screw them over and try to get them banned.

I know what you did and it was dirty. You made me want to puke. It's crazy what you did there.

Don't do it here please. This is a great forum with far more leeway and no age 14 rules.

Don't bring this crap over from Hannity. Please and for true.

Why can't you just debate? Come on. Just debate.

But if you want a fight, I guess I'm ready. Wow, just wow.

Odd how those qualifications are applied so sweetly to Clinton and not Newt.

The progressive double standard is quite amazing.

The two aren't even comparable.

Newt was born in 1943. He became eligible for the draft in 1961, a full four years before LBJ started sending lots of troops. The military didn't take a fraction of the people they could then because they really didn't have that much for them to do.

Bill Clinton was born in 1946. He became eligible in 1964, right when the stuff started hitting the fan. He had to manage deferments because there was a real risk he'd be inducted.

we spent a million dollars to train shrub.

bill went to college. i know that offends you. but if i were him, i'd have taken the rhodes scholarship, too. if i were shrub, i'd have also let my daddy get me into the national guard to keep from going to vietnam. i don't have a problem with that.

i have a problem with him blowing off his medical exam because he couldn't pass a drug test.

and i have a problem with you insane rightwingnuts who have no problem with it or with cheney's five deferments but are still ranting and raving about bill clinton...

you only honor military service when it's done by someone with an (R) and only worry about them not serving if they have a (D).

hypocrites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back