Bob Barr At CPAC: 'How Would You Like To Be Waterboarded?'

Ollie, your syllogism is silly. The CIA does lie and you know it. You know the CIA cavilled to the Bush administration and skewed intelligence to underwrite what the neo-cons wanted to do. Torture does not work unless you know the right question; otherwise, the detainee is going to tell you whatever you want to hear. And Bob Barr is right, and most of you are wrong on this issue.

Prove that the CIA lied within the last decade?

Your positions are uniformed assumptions based on what your left wing leaders have told you to think. None of it can be documented.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM[/ame]

Last edited:
I delivered keycodes to certain embassy Officers.....

valet?

COMSEC Courier

you can tell me to shut the fuck up, as i know nothing about military issues.

but to me that sounds like you delivered messages.

this is like a pizza-delivery guy serving pizza to wall street, and claiming to have inside knowledge about wall street dealings.

well, wall street will be probably more transparent than the CIA about torture, sorry, enhanced interrogation, and results.

Ollie, your syllogism is silly. The CIA does lie and you know it. You know the CIA cavilled to the Bush administration and skewed intelligence to underwrite what the neo-cons wanted to do. Torture does not work unless you know the right question; otherwise, the detainee is going to tell you whatever you want to hear. And Bob Barr is right, and most of you are wrong on this issue.

Why just ask Mz Pelosi, she swears they lied......er , she did but...... Why has she stopped making that claim?

Why just ask Mz Pelosi, she swears they lied......er , she did but...... Why has she stopped making that claim?

Actually she lied. She first claimed that her office was never told of the waterboarding, and we later found out that her office was informed. :eusa_liar:

very strange, you and CMike are acting like you are sock puppets.

hmmm

this is like a pizza-delivery guy serving pizza to wall street, and claiming to have inside knowledge about wall street dealings.

well, wall street will be probably more transparent than the CIA about torture, sorry, enhanced interrogation, and results.

Okay, shut the fuck up :lol:

COMSEC Courier

shit, i should not have given you that option so easily. :lol:

hmmm

Because we agree on a subject? Wow the board must be full of puppets.

i don't think you understand the nature and purpose of sock puppets.

one is to create a second account to high-five each other.

it is not the usual feature of a sock puppet to start a thread and then leave.

That's because Ollie and I are going based on what has been documented.

None of the left's position can be documented. They are all based on ludicrous, wild, assumptions, that are not in any way based on reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

hmmm

Because we agree on a subject? Wow the board must be full of puppets.

i don't think you understand the nature and purpose of sock puppets.

one is to create a second account to high-five each other.

it is not the usual feature of a sock puppet to start a thread and then leave.

Okay, shut the fuck up :eusa_angel:

Once again, you demonstrate how liberals make wild assumptions, and live in their own reality.

COMSEC = Communications Security. I was an Alternate COMSEC Custodian at the second largest COMSEC account in the USA, 5BE001, Second only to NSA themselves. We handled all Communications Security accounts in Europe the middle east and northern Africa. It was an interesting 4 years.

COMSEC = Communications Security. I was an Alternate COMSEC Custodian at the second largest COMSEC account in the USA, 5BE001, Second only to NSA themselves. We handled all Communications Security accounts in Europe the middle east and northern Africa. It was an interesting 4 years.

that is good for you.

but how is this giving you more insight to what the CIA does and what happens during interrogation, esp. in a post 9-11 world, hahahahha.

that is good for you.

but how is this giving you more insight to what the CIA does and what happens during interrogation, esp. in a post 9-11 world, hahahahha.

He didn't say it did.

He was responding to a post that asked if anyone dealt with this guys.

that is good for you.

It doesn't, someone asked if anyone had ever met these guys.....

that is good for you.

He didn't say it did.

and why was he asked?

i mean, this thread seems to be about waterboarding, which is actually just a place holder for all types of enhanced interrogation to gain intelligence.

and where is the concern for the reliability of the "intelligence" gained by enhanced interrogation.

i know i don't need to argue about human rights or ethics or morals.

but what about the results.

do you care if those results are correct.

or do you just care that those "results" retro-actively "justify" enhanced interrogation?

sorry, all those PC terms muddle the water

that is good for you.

He didn't say it did.

and why was he asked?

i mean, this thread seems to be about waterboarding, which is actually just a place holder for all types of enhanced interrogation to gain intelligence.

and where is the concern for the reliability of the "intelligence" gained by enhanced interrogation.

or do you just care that those "results" retro-actively "justify" enhanced interrogation?

The results were that two major terrorist attacks were thwarted.

If you can prove that it was made up go for it.

He didn't say it did.

and why was he asked?

shifting of the burden of proof.

predictable, but not sufficient.

use some common sense:

how do you separate bad information from good information when you use "enhanced interrogation"?

and why was he asked?

shifting of the burden of proof.

predictable, but not sufficient.

use some common sense:

how do you separate bad information from good information when you use "enhanced interrogation"?

You leave that up to the experts who seemed to have done just fine.

Forum List

Back