Board insanity.

Is it just me or have the hyper- partisan here gone off the map nuts since the shutdown started?

And I thought it was bad before the shut down.:eek:
Now a person could start a thread about bird watching and it would turn into a screaming match about the shutdown!
I'm seem to spending more and more time visiting forums dealing with sports of late. Sports freaks don't get into politics much but every once in awhile someone will post a hot picture of a cheerleader or just a hot babe. Now that's much better than looking at redundant partisan whining 24/7! :doubt:

I know! People talking shit in the places that used to be safe. And I am NOT saying it's one side or the other. It's everybody, and it's not a healthy place to be.

internet is a thermometer of the society.

Looks like we have American local warming of the ether :D

Is it just me or have the hyper- partisan here gone off the map nuts since the shutdown started?

Nope. Not just you. I have been bat shit crazy lately. I am concerned with how much money I am going to lose near and long term. All so some bat shit crazy teabaggers can live their fantasy of shutting down the government.

Anyone with any assets should be both concerned and mad.

Any loss I take was more than avoidable and I am pissed about being in this position.

Nope. Not just you. I have been bat shit crazy lately. I am concerned with how much money I am going to lose near and long term. All so some bat shit crazy teabaggers can live their fantasy of shutting down the government.

Anyone with any assets should be both concerned and mad.

Any loss I take was more than avoidable and I am pissed about being in this position.

blame your side for sacrificing YOU, the loyal average American for their POS legislation - obamacare.
but you won't - you are too loyal :lol:

Yes, the right wingers are completely losing their shit as they know 2014 is going to be a slaughter for them.

The democrats taking over the house is just around the corner :up:

If the Democrats win back the House, it will be 100% proof that the American people do NOT support Conservative Republican ideas.

if they don't get the message after that, they deserve to die as a party.

Meh, I don't think so.

I haven't noticed the partisan ideologues on either end of the spectrum throwing out any more straw men, hyperbole, distortions, name-calling, personal insults, diversion, deflection or outright lies than usual.

Seems the frequency is pretty much the same, which is to say it permeates discussion here and by the pundits in the media.

Just about every left leaning person on this forum has been going bat-shit crazy over the minor reduction in government activity for the past week.

So...

No, no changes at all.

The nice thing about the whole thing is that the American people are learning that 17% of the government really isn't needed at all.

That is a good thing.

And I thought it was bad before the shut down.:eek:
Now a person could start a thread about bird watching and it would turn into a screaming match about the shutdown!
I'm seem to spending more and more time visiting forums dealing with sports of late. Sports freaks don't get into politics much but every once in awhile someone will post a hot picture of a cheerleader or just a hot babe. Now that's much better than looking at redundant partisan whining 24/7! :doubt:

I know! People talking shit in the places that used to be safe. And I am NOT saying it's one side or the other. It's everybody, and it's not a healthy place to be.

internet is a thermometer of the society.

Looks like we have American local warming of the ether :D

So it's man made warming? Al Gore is rejoicing somewhere.

Just about every left leaning person on this forum has been going bat-shit crazy over the minor reduction in government activity for the past week.

So...

No, no changes at all.

The nice thing about the whole thing is that the American people are learning that 17% of the government really isn't needed at all.

That is a good thing.

Way to go Darkwind! Just couldn't keep it to yourself or post your theory on an appropriate thread. You're one of those evil ones this thread is about! :lol:

So...

No, no changes at all.

That is a good thing.

Way to go Darkwind! Just couldn't keep it to yourself or post your theory on an appropriate thread. You're one of those evil ones this thread is about! :lol:
Damn....I finally made a list!

Whoohooo!

Forum List

Back