Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

Then that 'judge' should be kicked off the bench.
Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?
Suuuuure you would........asshole!
Again...more trumpanzees disdain for our military.....combined with typical trumpanzees ignorance of the UCMJ and courts-martial.

The morons still believe we shoot people for desertion
You sure they dont?
Not since WWII and that was only one
None in Korea or Vietnam
I wouldn't put money on that....
I would...name a military member shot for desertion since the last declared war.

The judge said that Trump's calls for the death penalty impacted his decision.
Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?

No, I was wrong in my post earlier, the Judge considered that in mitigation. The President of the US is powerful.
he is the Commander in Chief--not just the POTUS
he is in charge of the military
Soon you are saying the C inC can step in and manipulate a court-martial? I bet trumpanzees want trump to destroy the military careers of the officers on that court-martial.

I suspect they may take justice into their own hands

Reagan served in the Army Air Force. Bush 43 flew fighters in the TX ANG. Cheney was married with kids.

You contradicted yourself if your father and sister are still Democrats.

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia
When asked about the draft, Cheney said "I had better things to do".

That makes him a war hero in your eyes.

Reagan served in the MOVIE UNIT.

That reading comprehension problem is not getting much better. What better place to use an actor! He was not allowed to serve overseas. You do realize that is where we were fighting, right?

Not reading comprehension, just stubbornness. I looked it up, changed my view and posted that; Reagan appears to have had bad eyesight, had enlisted in the Army reserve and wasn't eligible(.) He could have put many Americans at risk if he could not see to fire, navigate, and identify.

No, I was wrong in my post earlier, the Judge considered that in mitigation. The President of the US is powerful.
Soon you are saying the C inC can step in and manipulate a court-martial? I bet trumpanzees want trump to destroy the military careers of the officers on that court-martial.

I suspect they may take justice into their own hands
No...they talk the talk, but our hard core trumpanzees are cowards.

Again...more trumpanzees disdain for our military.....combined with typical trumpanzees ignorance of the UCMJ and courts-martial.

You sure they dont?
None in Korea or Vietnam
I would...name a military member shot for desertion since the last declared war.

I have a better one for you, trash hauler! Name a military member who has been found guilty of misbehavior before the enemy since the last declared war.

Link!

Of course you have none, except your liberal imagination. If you think it looks bad, it must be true!
Sgt. Bergdahl’s Sentence May Be Lighter Because of Trump’s Comments
His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment

He JOINED the Taliban of his own free will.
Did you just make that up?

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia
When asked about the draft, Cheney said "I had better things to do".

That makes him a war hero in your eyes.

Reagan served in the MOVIE UNIT.

That reading comprehension problem is not getting much better. What better place to use an actor! He was not allowed to serve overseas. You do realize that is where we were fighting, right?

Not reading comprehension, just stubbornness. I looked it up, changed my view and posted that; Reagan appears to have had bad eyesight, had enlisted in the Army reserve and wasn't eligible(.) He could have put many Americans at risk if he could not see to fire, navigate, and identify.

I salute your honesty!

Link!

Of course you have none, except your liberal imagination. If you think it looks bad, it must be true!
Judge: Bergdahl to get fair sentence, despite Trump remarks – The Denver Post

Bergdahl sentencing: Trump's recent comments concern judge

“I will consider the president’s comments as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence,” the judge, Col. Jeffery R. Nance of the Army, said during a hearing at Fort Bragg. The judge is expected to sentence Sergeant Bergdahl in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Link!

His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment

He JOINED the Taliban of his own free will.
Did you just make that up?

From your own link:
"The judge rejected a request that he dismiss the case or cap the length of the sentence on the grounds that the president’s comments had precluded a fair hearing."

What did you expect from the NY Slime? They made a hypothesis in the headline and then proceeded to destroy said hypothesis in the text of the article.

Of course, since you cannot read, that fact slipped by you so easily.

You sure they dont?
None in Korea or Vietnam

I have a better one for you, trash hauler! Name a military member who has been found guilty of misbehavior before the enemy since the last declared war.
Why would I bother?

Link!

Judge: Bergdahl to get fair sentence, despite Trump remarks – The Denver Post

Bergdahl sentencing: Trump's recent comments concern judge

Thank you for proving yourself wrong yet again! The sentences in the red text directly contradict each other!

How big of a dumb ass are you? Wait! Don't answer that! You keep taking that as a challenge!

Okay . Again. You dont have a trial when they plead guilty. Now a court-martial isn't always a trial. Jesus for a person who loves to say she is a furry lesbian in the military you consistently show your ignorance.

You sure they dont?
None in Korea or Vietnam

Why would I bother?

You put up a meaningless statement so I countered with one just as meaningless.

I cannot believe that someone as mentally crippled as you could actually pilot an aircraft.

Okay . Again. You dont have a trial when they plead guilty. Now a court-martial isn't always a trial. Jesus for a person who loves to say she is a furry lesbian in the military you consistently show your ignorance.

He/she/it is continuously gender bending depending on the topic.

He knew the difference of right and wrong. That means there is no excuse to let him skate other then the judges own politics. That judge needs to lose their job.
You mean those senior military officers? Once again, trumpanzees show their disdain for our military.
Yes . He showed he isn't fit for letting outside politics to influence his decisions... Makes a shity commanding officer.
Again....trumpanzees running down our service members.
Calling me a Trump supporter doesn't change the fact that you again showed your ignorance of things you are supposed to know.
If you identify with being a trumpanzee...why are you now running from it....even MORE ignorant?
I dont. While I did vote for Trump because Hillary is a far worse criminal I am not much of a trump humper. I dont really care much for regressive people like democrats and some republicans which Trump is part of.

And you must prove you are heterosexual to be a US citizen. Like that stupid CHANGE, or maybe we should write a new one. SARCASM INTENDED.

You sure they dont?
None in Korea or Vietnam
I dont know any. Also doesnt prove there isnt any. You first have to catch them.

And you must prove you are heterosexual to be a US citizen. Like that stupid CHANGE, or maybe we should write a new one. SARCASM INTENDED.
No I wasn't being sarcastic. For some reason the fact that she eats box is what she finds tantamount about her. I have been verbally sparing with her for decades now. I have some insight in to how she is. She is a lesbian first and all things second. Oh and she is married... Or was last time we talked about marriage. It is a mental aberration in my opinion to constantly use identity politics but it is how she is hard wired.

You sure they dont?
None in Korea or Vietnam

Navy Times and Stripes note that is rarely used; it is time to look at the prosecution; same thing I said about the Simpson trial. Perhaps they overcharged, that helps to get people off and lighter sentences. Would 5 have been better than just DD and the other sanctions?

Forum List

Back