Blue Wave Chances Going Down. Does This Mean More Riots/Rallies Again?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It seems as if as the weeks go by, the chances of a Blue Wave are looking more like the chances of Hillary divorcing Bill and finding a new love in a hot 35 year old male.
Lets say not too much changes, the GOP still holds the house and gains in the Senate.
Is the left gonna claim that the Russians voted in the election again? and then we have more violence in the usual deep blue cities?
Or will the nation just remain peaceful being it's probably going to be about 40 degrees in most/if not all of the loony left States. Yah, just too cold to go outside and protest when they would rather be home eating very fattening foods while watching FOX or CNN.
:1peleas:

I hope so. Public rioting makes my job more interesting.

Investigations, riots and diaper soiling with refusal to be changed

Martial Law is always there...

I'm ok with it....if necessary

MAGA!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
if we have another berkeley type weekend, Trump may need to call Godzilla to put a stop to it, but make him an offer first

It seems as if as the weeks go by, the chances of a Blue Wave are looking more like the chances of Hillary divorcing Bill and finding a new love in a hot 35 year old male.
Lets say not too much changes, the GOP still holds the house and gains in the Senate.
Is the left gonna claim that the Russians voted in the election again? and then we have more violence in the usual deep blue cities?
Or will the nation just remain peaceful being it's probably going to be about 40 degrees in most/if not all of the loony left States. Yah, just too cold to go outside and protest when they would rather be home eating very fattening foods while watching FOX or CNN.

I read that "Help Wanted / Now Hiring with Immediate Openings" signs keeps the riff raff away. Passing out job applications and sending in recruiters works if things get hairy.

However, I do love to see the police dogs have some fun and hear the leftists scream for mommy.

if we have another berkeley type weekend, Trump may need to call Godzilla to put a stop to it, but make him an offer first

Another berkeley type weekend won't be tolerated

There is a new Sheriff in Town! Bless him Bless President Trump and Bless all Patriots draining the Swamp!

there will probably be more shootings in Chicago as usual, maybe the loons will just keep crapping in the streets of LA/San Fran and Manhattan as usual, I dont see too much difference in the sex and violins we are dealing with now

There is a new Sheriff in Town! Bless him Bless President Trump and Bless all Patriots draining the Swamp!
maybe we may need to hire Arnold and Bruce Jenner, I mean Willis to maintain ORDER !!!!

maybe we may need to hire Arnold and Bruce Jenner, I mean Willis to maintain ORDER !!!!

I dunno... Bruce Jenner's pretty scary too.

Er.. who says the chances are going down, apart from you?

I think they will contract out the spontaneous, riots, demos, meetings, to the ANTIFA, and Obama Foundation.

The most recent galloping farting horse poll has the GOP 17 points ahead of the pansies

Forum List

Back