Blood thinning drug Xarelto faces 18,000 law suits

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The first court test of Bayer/J&J’s billion-dollar bonanza, blood-thinner, Xarelto, is coming up in New Orleans next week. The outcome will influence how the 18,000 lawsuits behind it will be handled.

The plaintiff in the first suit is Joseph Boudreaux. “While Xarelto was supposed to help cut his stroke risk, Boudreaux says it instead caused internal bleeding that required a week-long hospital stay in the intensive-care unit, several blood transfusions and multiple heart procedures. ‘I don’t want anybody else to suffer like I have from that drug,’ the part-time security guard says,” reports the Chicago Tribune.

xarelto23.jpg

Lawyers for Bayer and J&J will argue, in the main, that Xarelto was approved by the FDA as safe and effective.

This is the normal front-line strategy in cases where the drugmaker................................

Blood-thinning Drug Xarelto Faces 18,000 Lawsuits

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh nothing to see here, it's just a kook site telling you bull shit. I'm sure you'll be fine if you take this.

After all the FDA is your Governmental daddy, they'd never say they'd feed you poison that ends up killing you because they love you to much. Keep telling yourselves that.
Ultimate accountability for a drug’s effects lies with the company that created it

My wife switched to Xarelto about a year ago. She was on Warfarin which is ridiculously cheap, but you have to go for a blood test every month

It is a blood thinner. Guess what? Thin blood bleeds faster and doesn't clot as fast. It is a risk you take when you go on blood thinners. Overall, your life expectancy is longer with the Xarelto than without it

• Banned
My wife switched to Xarelto about a year ago. She was on Warfarin which is ridiculously cheap, but you have to go for a blood test every month

It is a blood thinner. Guess what? Thin blood bleeds faster and doesn't clot as fast. It is a risk you take when you go on blood thinners. Overall, your life expectancy is longer with the Xarelto than without it

I myself would try changing my diet before taking any pharmaceutical bs. just my personal view on it . Easy for me to say as I am not in that situation. There are situations where yeah there wouldn't be much choice without the help of modern medicine.

But it is said that diet is a huge huge part of our health, and the issues that come to be.

I myself would try changing my diet before taking any pharmaceutical bs. just my personal view on it . Easy for me to say as I am not in that situation. There are situations where yeah there wouldn't be much choice without the help of modern medicine.

But it is said that diet is a huge huge part of our health, and the issues that come to be.

You can also rely on faith healing, acupuncture and prayer

Class action lawsuits are all about giving money to lawyers. Out of that 18,000 maybe six have had actual harm.

Lawyers certify an action as a class action. Then they get access to medical records and the names of every person ever prescribed that drug. The lawyers get on television and radio asking people to contact them. That's how many are in the class. Letters or postcards are sent to all those people asking them to respond and opt in.

The 18,000 figure is the number of people who contacted lawyers to opt in, not victims of 1800 bad drug!

When the class action is settled, the attorneys get hundreds of thousands of dollars. The victims are also awarded millions of dollars. After the victim fund is parceled out, each person might get $1.60.

Class action lawsuits are all about giving money to lawyers. Out of that 18,000 maybe six have had actual harm.

Lawyers certify an action as a class action. Then they get access to medical records and the names of every person ever prescribed that drug. The lawyers get on television and radio asking people to contact them. That's how many are in the class. Letters or postcards are sent to all those people asking them to respond and opt in.

The 18,000 figure is the number of people who contacted lawyers to opt in, not victims of 1800 bad drug!

When the class action is settled, the attorneys get hundreds of thousands of dollars. The victims are also awarded millions of dollars. After the victim fund is parceled out, each person might get $1.60.

If you are lucky

Lawyers get paid in cash. The "victims" usually get some type of coupon good for future service

• Banned

That's about the size of it too. Just like when the cell phone companies get sued via a class action lmao ppl end up with 2 bucks.

My wife had it done twice
Helps to return the proper rhythm but doesn't always last

Maybe you and the wife can look into this site. This Doctor has an excellent reputation. He is a former special forces us army.

Check out issues with the LIVER, the liver seems to be the root of many, many health issues. His reviews on many products are in excellent stances. and if you go there look for liver test. It's just some questions.

Global Healing Center Health Products & Information

Last edited:

I too was switched from Warfrin to Xarelto and have been taking it for several years with absolutely no complications.

I too was switched from Warfrin to Xarelto and have been taking it for several years with absolutely no complications.

FDA Black Box Warning and Precautions
Since the FDA approved Xarelto in 2011, the agency made several changes to the medication’s label. Some of the most important warnings are listed here. Check the most recent Xarelto label for all updates.

History of Warnings
August 2013

The FDA added a black box warning for increased risk of blood clots if Xarelto is stopped prematurely. In August 2013, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) added a black box warning — its most severe label warning — for dangerous spinal bleeds called epidural

Xarelto - Dangerous Side Effects, FDA Warning & Drug Interactions

Doctors don't always tell you everything, they often get kick backs for pushing the drug companies drugs

Like with all drugs that are taken regularly, but especially with blood thinners, users run the risk of side effects, some of which can be life threatening. I had a relative that got Lou Gehrig's from taking Lipitor. Poor guy suffered years, totally incapacitated on a hospital bed with a ventilator machine and feeding tube, until his body gave up. When drug companies provide a long list of possible "side effects" as a result of taking the drugs, nobody takes them seriously, until it actually happens. When it does, the victims end up being a blip "statistic" and then washed away quietly, usually with no monetary compensation.

Like with all drugs that are taken regularly, but especially with blood thinners, users run the risk of side effects, some of which can be life threatening. I had a relative that got Lou Gehrig's from taking Lipitor. Poor guy suffered years, totally incapacitated on a hospital bed with a ventilator machine and feeding tube, until his body gave up. When drug companies provide a long list of possible "side effects" as a result of taking the drugs, nobody takes them seriously, until it actually happens. When it does, the victims end up being a blip "statistic" and then washed away quietly, usually with no monetary compensation.

I think some people do not understand how taking one pill for whatever eventually damages another internal organ, in turn now a pill is needed to fix what the first pill did, and the sequence continues.

People probably can't connect how twenty years later they are laying on a hospital bed with failing organs.

Hell the polio vaccine was tainted with freaking the cancer virus a few years back.

Hell the polio vaccine was tainted with freaking the cancer virus a few years back.

And of course big pharma made sure SNOPES SAID this was full of shit

CDC_Polio.png

CDC admits 98 million Americans were given cancer virus via the polio shot

Cancer virus?

Cancer virus?

Yes they had the cancer virus.

Cancer virus?

Yes they had the cancer virus.

The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40). The CDC quickly took down the page, along with Google, but the site was luckily cached and saved to symbolize this grand admission.

Forum List

Back