Blockchain tech

Fueri

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2015
Anyone else here holding bitcoin, ethereum or other cryptos?

Right now the two with the largest market caps are bitcoin and ethereum. These are only ones I have.

bitcoin is surging on the speculation regarding a Bitcoin ETF decision by the SEC. That decision due on or before March 11. Speculation indicates a market influx of hundreds of millions if fund managers can add it to their portfolio, with expected price action to match.

Bitcoin ETF: A Fintech Marriage Ready To Happen | ETF.com

Ethereum is blowing up on the news of a multi-conglomerate consortium including BP, Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan and others working together to make this blockchain ready for prime-time. Has nearly doubled in the last month.

Big Corporates Unite for Launch of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - CoinDesk

Just wondering if anyone else here is into this and, if so, what your thoughts are....

Last edited:
Last edited:
They were supposed to be exchange traded as per currency exchange. The above is an ambiguous effect on it. Maybe positive, how do you write a model for the OP effect on currency exchange value? I think that is what most people are waiting for.

They were supposed to be exchange traded as per currency exchange. The above is an ambiguous effect on it. Maybe positive, how do you write a model for the OP effect on currency exchange value? I think that is what most people are waiting for.

They are traded on exchanges, although cryptocurrency specific exchanges.

You can trade for other types, open margin positions, buy and sell with most major fiat currencies etc.

There are SEC applications for ETF's right now for both Ethereum and bitcoin.

A recent bitcoin etf application was rejected, but is being reviewed again by the SEC.

The ethereum etf is coming through now.

Anyone else here holding bitcoin, ethereum or other cryptos?

Right now the two with the largest market caps are bitcoin and ethereum. These are only ones I have.

bitcoin is surging on the speculation regarding a Bitcoin ETF decision by the SEC. That decision due on or before March 11. Speculation indicates a market influx of hundreds of millions if fund managers can add it to their portfolio, with expected price action to match.

Bitcoin ETF: A Fintech Marriage Ready To Happen | ETF.com

Ethereum is blowing up on the news of a multi-conglomerate consortium including BP, Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan and others working together to make this blockchain ready for prime-time. Has nearly doubled in the last month.

Big Corporates Unite for Launch of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - CoinDesk

Just wondering if anyone else here is into this and, if so, what your thoughts are....
Wish I would have seen this, but I don't frequent the Stock Market forum. Honestly I don't think many members do. I got some Ether shares just to make it interesting and studying blockchain code uploading and such.

New Topics

Forum List

Back