blmmer getting away with murder

this article is so right. blacks are getting away with murder.
Well you know, he only burnt a black man to death. Since when do Dems care about black lives?

124f9414-4dbc-4824-b8c2-7c3da5bc536b_750x422.jpg

I never sided with the rioters. They were both wrong. That's my point of view. You have yours.
Kyle was 100% in the right.

The real problem is no one is standing up to these thugs and putting them down. Most people just run away and let them burn the place down and assault innocent people. You know, the whole “when good people do nothing…”

I guess you missed the story when it came out. A friend called on him to be there for protection from the killers at the gathering. And he was there to protect his weaponless friend. He was there as a good Samaritan.
But I saw him running down the street with his gun shooting people. It didn't look like he was in one spot protecting anyone. I'm confused, but I confuse easily!

But I saw him running down the street with his gun shooting people. It didn't look like he was in one spot protecting anyone. I'm confused, but I confuse easily!
He only shot at people who threatened him first. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember seeing him retreat. The photographer who took the best pictures showed the organizer bullies shooting at him first, and him responding with straight shooting that put them, not him, into the promised land. :dunno:

He only shot at people who threatened him first. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember seeing him retreat. The photographer who took the best pictures showed the organizer bullies shooting at him first, and him responding with straight shooting that put them, not him, into the promised land. :dunno:
Who was he supposedly protecting?

He should have stayed home instead of bringing a loaded assault rifle to a riot.View attachment 654756
Maybe the thousands of violent leftists shouldn’t have assaulted, burned, and murdered their way through city after city, month after month, either…..but no, you’re focused on a teen who broke curfew to help protect businesses from violent BLM leftists.

Forum List

Back