BLM Tweets following the attacks in France.

When blacks start behaving in their own communities like black lives matter, maybe I'll pay more attention. Till then.....

Your conditional attention isnt needed. It'll always be another condition

Gee.. you know me so well.

Racists are predictable, they all use the same bs excuses
Yup, '(ONLY) Black Lives Matter'...while demanding others apologize for saying 'all lives matter', calling for the murder of all cops and whites, and then celebrating when cops are killed.

vWJ8FU.jpg

A complete disaster of a race.
That is very sad. I was praying today that they would cancel the Day of Rage after seeing what happened in Nice, France. I thought your thread was going to announce they had canceled their plans! What a disappointment.

When blacks start behaving in their own communities like black lives matter, maybe I'll pay more attention. Till then.....

Yup, '(ONLY) Black Lives Matter'...while demanding others apologize for saying 'all lives matter', calling for the murder of all cops and whites, and then celebrating when cops are killed.

Poor victim, your life matters too little buddy. Buck up! *pats on the head*

Poor victim, your life matters too little buddy. Buck up! *pats on the head*
Just curious - What exactly is it that you are TRYING to accomplish with such ignorant, patronizing, insulting, 'liberal Democrat' remarks?

To 'insult' me? To make me 'feel bad'? To make yourself seem 'bigger' / 'cooler'? To make yourself look 'intellectually superior'?

If the 1st two, you might as well give up, because in order for you to succeed I would have to give a damn what you think or say....I don't. Your opinion has come to mean, appropriately, nothing to me...based on the lack of content in your posts.

'Bigger / cooler'? Constantly personally attacking people rather than addressing posts / ideas / discussions just makes you look small, petty, and ignorant....here in the board more as annoying 'filler' rather than here for substance.

'Intellectually Superior'? LOL... to do that there isn't anything you can post. You would have to go back and DELETE most of what you have ALREADY posted.

:p

Have a good day, CC.

Concentrating on one race, like BLM does, is the very definition of racist.

Well explain to me how I am to respond to you. I say all BLM doesn't mean white lives don't matter. And your response is "you're lying you want me to die...you hate whites":crybaby:

I explain that BLM is a response to police abuses on blacks. And your response is "You're a racist who doesn't care about whites":crybaby:

I say Your life matters too. And your response "Stop lying you hate me and...and all whites":crybaby:

And you want me to continue to have this "adult" conversation? No thanks, either be serious or dont.

Forum List

Back