Zone1 BLM really stands for….Black LEGS Matter

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Yup. The liberals‘ habit of calling everything racist has reached a new level of lunacy. Now the so-called president claims that airlines’ charging more for extra legroom is unfair to people of color.

Yup. The liberals‘ habit of calling everything racist has reached a new level of lunacy. Now the so-called president claims that airlines’ charging more for extra legroom is unfair to people of color.

You sure can tell the election is coming up. Biden is acting like a 17th century King tossing out shillings to the "People of Color".

Wow! I am very sensitive to VOC's. Does this mean I get to demand a fragrance free section on the plane the next time I fly?

Oh, wait. Never mind. I am not a member of a protected species. Us straight white folks just get to suck it up.

Wow! I am very sensitive to VOC's. Does this mean I get to demand a fragrance free section on the plane the next time I fly?

Oh, wait. Never mind. I am not a member of a protected species. Us straight white folks just get to suck it up.
Fragrances waft through the entire plane. (I remember the days of smoking sections.) So you should get the entire plane to yourself.

Oh wait.….

Fragrances waft through the entire plane. (I remember the days of smoking sections.) So you should get the entire plane to yourself.

Oh wait.….

Damn! I should get a whole plane to myself.

Oh well. I'm done flying, since gub'mint started giving folks the choice between being microwaved and being strip searched.

Black Legs? I can support that movement.

847f18bcdc5a3be789be7c1d26f55234.jpg

Forum List

Back