BLM covers Thomas Jefferson statue

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

As the Wasserman-Schultz IT scandal seeps into a corrupt Congress that could lead all the way up to the Clintons and Barack Obama. Expect more of the media and Soros funded distractions like what occurred at the University of Virginia last night.

BLM Covers Thomas Jefferson Statue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy does the best videos aside from Paul Watson. Deep state runs far and wide leftist sheep just don't want to believe how deep the corruption runs.

It's usually hard for coward to face they've voted in traitorous pos losers who have screwed humanity in more ways than their pea sized brains can imagine.

• Banned
So where is the proof BLM covered the statue? Not that I dont mind. I just want to know.

You should listen tot his guy a former black panther. WHO IS AWAKE.

Former Black Panther Larry Pinkney: Obama is “Fraudulent – Pretending to be Something He’s Not” - Freedom Outpost

AND HERE IS A INCIDENT OF IT TAKING PLACE

The Black Student Alliance said in an email that it did not coordinate Tuesday night’s protest and that it was carried out by “unaffiliated student activists.”

Jefferson statue at @UVA Rotunda pretty much entirely covered, speaker calls Jefferson a “rapist” and “racist.” BLM chant starting now. pic.twitter.com/SOftOb1pFp

— Dean Seal (@JDeanSeal) September 13, 2017

Thomas Jefferson statue at U-Va. shrouded in black

• Banned
So where is the proof BLM covered the statue? Not that I dont mind. I just want to know.

upload_2017-9-15_10-56-59.png

Protesters Toting Black Lives Matter Signs Cover UVA's Thomas Jefferson Statue in Black Shroud - Breitbart

Thats not proof BLM did it. Just say people that may support BLM were present. Thats not proof they are part of the organization.

Forum List

Back