Blinken Weakness

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Just look at this photo. Blinken looks downright subservient to Xi.

SayPeace.jpg

I've listened.to a.few European and U.S experts on this meeting. Most stated that ths U.S is negotiating from a position of weakeness.

SayPeace.jpg

I'll be damned if he doesn't look like a whipped puppy. Blinken knows he doesn't have any leverage with Xi, especially with that weak-assed old man stumbling around the White House and talking to the walls.

SayPeace.jpg

Blinken is a reflection of Biden ... he's just not getting nearly as much money.

Last edited:
Blinken...

Authored and orchestrated the whole 'Hunter Biden Laptop Disinformation' Election Unterference Scandal...

Finally, under threat of arrest for refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena, released the Afghan Dissent letter sowibg Biden's failure in his disastrous withdrawal...

And now is Biden's 'cuck proxy' in China, carrying the message for Compromised Joe that the US will NOT get in China's way of taking Taiwan whenever it wants...

What a cockroach.

SayPeace.jpg

Xi is smiling a lot more than Blinken. I wonder why? In any event, I do have to give the administration some credit for learning a lesson. They used to go into these places to blast them for their actions and making demands and then getting down on their hands and knees to beg for something. Now they don't go in blasting these leaders and making demands and go straight to getting down on their knees and begging.

"Just one day after U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken's conciliatory visit to China, U.S. President Joe Biden called Chinese leader Xi Jinping a dictator. Beijing has yet to respond."

"Old senile faggot," came through the gnashing teeth of lobbyists for a freeze in the conflict with China.

Xi is smiling a lot more than Blinken. I wonder why? In any event, I do have to give the administration some credit for learning a lesson. They used to go into these places to blast them for their actions and making demands and then getting down on their hands and knees to beg for something. Now they don't go in blasting these leaders and making demands and go straight to getting down on their knees and begging.
What they do, is take a video frame by frame until they get to the one frame that makes the person that they don't like look the worst. It's older than the hills. That said; Blinken needs some anti-static cling for his socks.

What they do, is take a video frame by frame until they get to the one frame that makes the person that they don't like look the worst. It's older than the hills. That said; Blinken needs some anti-static cling for his socks.
I find it funny that Blinken goes there on his hands and knees representing Biden to improve relations and then the very next day Biden calls Xi a dictator, inflaming the situation, making the trip almost a total waste.

Forum List

Back