BLEXIT is on its way...Liberals should get ready to be depressed!

Sensible American voters are waking up to the Democrat scheme of Planned Victim Classes and the maintaining of the Democrat Plantation. Improvement is coming!
I keep hearing pseudocons gleefully claiming blacks are leaving the Democrats. It's as if you are so retarded as to believe blacks will leave the Democrats and starting voting for a party which clearly HATES them! :lol:

Didn't we just have a BLEXIT topic yesterday?

Why yes we did. I guess you parroting piss drinkers all listen to the same propagandists...

BLEXIT: The First Ever Blexit Conference: Encouraging Black People To Leave The Democratic Party

Sensible American voters are waking up to the Democrat scheme of Planned Victim Classes and the maintaining of the Democrat Plantation. Improvement is coming!
I keep hearing pseudocons gleefully claiming blacks are leaving the Democrats. It's as if you are so retarded as to believe blacks will leave the Democrats and starting voting for a party which clearly HATES them! :lol:

Why yes we did. I guess you parroting piss drinkers all listen to the same propagandists...

BLEXIT: The First Ever Blexit Conference: Encouraging Black People To Leave The Democratic Party
Apparently, you didn't comprehend what was said by the blacks in the video. Either that or you didn't fucking listen to them.

Both of your claims are lies.

One person said that they are not guaranteed to vote Republican...they just won't be voting Democrat.

Another said they are waking up to the fact that Democrats loved slavery and run a Democrat Plantation today.

No matter what any conservative posts here in this liberal shithole, you and the other useful idiots of the left come out like cockroaches.

Lol! Yeah sure . Leave the D party and join the R party of racists who hate you!

Not going to happen.

Apparently, you didn't comprehend what was said by the blacks in the video. Either that or you didn't fucking listen to them.

One person said that they are not guaranteed to vote Republican...they just won't be voting Democrat.

Another said they are waking up to the fact that Democrats loved slavery and run a Democrat Plantation today.

No matter what any conservative posts here in this liberal shithole, you and the other useful idiots of the left come out like cockroaches.
"Democrats loved slavery".

Yes, it is true a century ago that the FAR RIGHT Christian Democrats loved slavery and that the FAR LEFT RADICAL Republicans opposed slavery.

You see, tards like you and the idiot in the video are ignorant of which part of the political spectrum the players were on back then, because you never once engage your idiot mind in critical thinking. You parrot what you are told to parrot instead. Your propagandists DELIBERATELY omit that fact, because they know you are so amazingly fucking retarded that you actually somehow manage to connect the far right Christian terrorists of the Klan with the modern day liberal Democrats in your peanut sized brain.

A cross, a Holy Bible, a Confederate flag, a US flag, and a military sword. Yeah, these SCREAM "modern day liberal Democrat" right, you fucking retard?

klansman-with-cross-flag-gun.jpg

Blacks are not well served by the liberal Democrats, and they are HATED by the fake right wing Republicans.

They should boycott both parties. As I do.

"Democrats loved slavery".

Yes, it is true a century ago that the FAR RIGHT Christian Democrats loved slavery and that the FAR LEFT RADICAL Republicans opposed slavery.

You see, tards like you and the idiot in the video are ignorant of which part of the political spectrum the players were on back then, because you never once engage your idiot mind in critical thinking. You parrot what you are told to parrot instead. Your propagandists DELIBERATELY omit that fact, because they know you are so amazingly fucking retarded that you actually somehow manage to connect the far right Christian terrorists of the Klan with the modern day liberal Democrats in your peanut sized brain.

A cross, a Holy Bible, a Confederate flag, a US flag, and a military sword. Yeah, these SCREAM "modern day liberal Democrat" right, you fucking retard?

klansman-with-cross-flag-gun.jpg
You're such a good liar! You deserve a medal.

Forum List

Back