Blame Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I was watching Fox News this morning. They seem to be completely focused on Hillary's health crisis. Then I turned to MSNBC and all they wanted to talk about was how racist Trump supporters are.

MSNBC didn't seem to have a coherent message other than there must be some truth to what Hillary said the other night. The resident Republican was busy making false claims against Mike Pence saying he didn't repudiate David Duke.....then they turn around later and show a video of him doing exactly that, repudiating David Duke totally blowing that lie out of the water. I personally think MSNBC is screwed in the head.

They tried to say that people that go to Trump rallies are racists. They said it was just a feeling they had.

Strange.

Anyone who went to the RNC said that people there were very polite. Going to the DNC and not being all in for Hillary or Bernie would have resulted in anger and possibly violence. Remember, most of the violence at Trump rallies was by protesters from the Democrat Party, not Trump supporters.
It appears that Hillary supporters are just as dishonest as she is.

Let's be clear about what the left thinks is racist.

• Sealing the borders
  • Preventing terrorists from entering the United States
  • Punishing criminals
  • Loving your country
  • Standing up for the National Anthem
  • Believing in God

It seems that no matter what the left does, it's just another opportunity to blame Trump. If an anti-Trump protester starts a fight at a Trump rally, Trump caused it.
If David Duke openly supports Trump, even though Trump repudiates they guy, it must mean that Trump is a racist. Who cares that he has nothing to do with him.
Blacklivesmatter isn't racist according to the media. The Democrat Party has openly endorsed this black supremacist group, yet they aren't accused of being racists, even though if you say All Lives Matter you're liable to get the shit kicked out of you and several cops have been shot or killed at Blacklivesmatter protests.

Hillary called much of America "A Basket Of Deplorables". She called normal people a bunch of racists, bigotted, xenophobic, homophobic, low-life, assholes. She said half of Trump supporters do so because they're hate filled racists. Most politicians would be history after saying such a terrible thing, but not Hillary. One would think that she realized afterward that she made a tremendous mistake and faked a fainting spell to change the subject in the news, but MSNBC only wanted to talk about how honest she was when she said it. I really feel that the left has lost all sense of reality. The fact that they're almost totally ignoring her fainting spell tells me it was legit. The little girl hug afterwards was obviously staged. No security detail would allow that to happen. No security detail would allow her to walk onto a busy street and start waving at "Fans" without surrounding her. Trust me, that was Television Production 101. It was also exactly what you do not do if you're trying to protect a presidential candidate.

I was waiting for MSNBC to blame Trump for something when it came to Hillary's health episode, but they seem to be in the blackout mode right now. Perhaps they'll try to use it later.

MSKFC has two objectives. Swallow all the Kool-Aid team Hillary can serve up to explain away her serial lying while aiding and abetting the fables about her obvious health issues, and loudly and endlessly beating the anti-Trump drum. That's Morning Joke and the rest of their programming in a nutshell.

The left only see's usery in Hillary, and that's it... They know the Clinton's are deplorable, but it doesn't matter as long as they can control them for what they want.

I'm surprised Dems haven't blamed Putin (yet) for poisoning Hillary with Polonium or something.

Looks like Trump and Putin have been responsible for all the Dems' faults.

If some of you, guys, are interested to know what Russian analysts and experts think about Trump (I posted it in June):

For the first time we have a clear and ideologically completed alternative to the policy of the last decades, which even Americans consider to be a failure.

Trump’s ideology is a departure from the destructive globalization of recent years in favor of a healthy American isolationism.

Like any normal American isolationist , Trump calls for strengthening America. Its military domination has to be the undisputed.

Trump has formulated an American anti-globalization and patriotic alternative.

More at:
Trump - Russian Analysts: Trump’s Ideology is a Departure from the Destructive Globalization of Recent Years

Last edited:
Not a fan of Trump that said Hillary has given him a golden opportunity to change the race and so far he has taken advantage of it. He can hammer her with that deplorable racist comment from now till Election Day.

Not a fan of Trump that said Hillary has given him a golden opportunity to change the race and so far he has taken advantage of it. He can hammer her with that deplorable racist comment from now till Election Day.

bad judgement on her part, very bad judgement.....
and she will be tough on countries that threaten us and have deplorable human rights, like she did as senator and secretary of state?

Iran is threatening our navy and airforce, they have built another nuclear plant and supports terrorism around the world. Thank you Hillary.

The world has lost any respect or fear of the US. We give everything away without getting anything in return.

What of all the jobs leaving the country or the condition of our inner cites and violence? Uncontrolled illegal immigration? Terrorism? Waste of trillions pretending to fight, but with no strong goals or plan?

More of Obama care? Lower education standards? More poverty?

How can people believe we can't do better than more of the same?

and she will be tough on countries that threaten us and have deplorable human rights, like she did as senator and secretary of state?

Iran is threatening our navy and airforce, they have built another nuclear plant and supports terrorism around the world. Thank you Hillary.

The world has lost any respect or fear of the US. We give everything away without getting anything in return.

What of all the jobs leaving the country or the condition of our inner cites and violence? Uncontrolled illegal immigration? Terrorism? Waste of trillions pretending to fight, but with no strong goals or plan?

People don't think that hard. They vote based on surface perceptions, mindless mantras, and slogans, etc. I remember when I was a kid talking to an elderly woman. By the age of 11, I already knew I would be a Republican. The woman said, "Republicans are only for the rich."

Yes average people are just that stupid.

People don't think that hard. They vote based on surface perceptions, mindless mantras, and slogans, etc. I remember when I was a kid talking to an elderly woman. By the age of 11, I already knew I would be a Republican. The woman said, "Republicans are only for the rich."

Yes average people are just that stupid.

I grew up around complex politics but I never chose to belong to any party, here or there.

I only missed one vote in my life.

I considered it a duty and a privilege to make an informed choice, even on all the "little" votes of judges and propositions.

Even choices I don't like, I still vote on.

I don't understand people take this or any vote lightly or for granted.

I've always through of it as the price for being an american. Now I vote by mail, and I try to explain the issue so my mother can understand enough to maker her choice so she can also vote. I remember taking my children for them to vote when they were of age and so they could understand how to vote when they were younger.

You don't really have a right to criticize if you did not take part in the process. I don't like those who blame everyone else because they did not make their voice heard. If you feel strong enough, get out and walk the streets getting others to vote. If you have a car help get people to the polls. If they can't get out, help them receive their ballots by mail.

I didn't have to grow up here to feel this way.

People should care about their country. Some are willing to die for their country, but every body everywhere should care about where they live and how they are governed. They should care about their human rights and their civil right.

This is just simple common sense.

Yup and he can bring up the FBI's opinion of her as well. Stupid, careless and incompetent. She's give him plenty of ammo and I'm sure he will use every damned bit of it.

Yup and he can bring up the FBI's opinion of her as well. Stupid, careless and incompetent. She's give him plenty of ammo and I'm sure he will use every damned bit of it.
Yep, and the only thing she & Bill have got is to "brand him S-O-M-E-H-O-W a racist, because her and Bill figure that doing so covers such a wide section of the nation who would be against such a thing as that. Problem for them however, is that they are manufacturing the accusations, and don't have any factual evidence to prove without a doubt that he is a racist. They just hope that if they say it, then their followers are gullible enough to believe it to be so. The tactic has run it's course, and nobody is buying into the idiocy anymore.

Yep, and the only thing she & Bill have got is to "brand him S-O-M-E-H-O-W a racist, because her and Bill figure that doing so covers such a wide section of the nation who would be against such a thing as that. Problem for them however, is that they are manufacturing the accusations, and don't have any factual evidence to prove without a doubt that he is a racist. They just hope that if they say it, then their followers are gullible enough to believe it to be so. The tactic has run it's course, and nobody is buying into the idiocy anymore.

They will use anything to take the attention off her stupidity, carelessness and incompetence.

They sure do like to muddy the waters to take attention off themselves.

Last edited:
Hell, I don't blame Trump for being a narcistic psychotic. The man is what he is. I do blame the citizens that wish to excuse that and make him President of the US. And, yes, they are a basket of deplorables. Read dumb shits that are unwilling to think for themselves, and proud of their ignorance. We see that everyday as they proudly post their ignorance on all subjects here.

Hell, I don't blame Trump for being a narcistic psychotic. The man is what he is. I do blame the citizens that wish to excuse that and make him President of the US. And, yes, they are a basket of deplorables. Read dumb shit that are unwilling to think for themselves, and proud of their ignorance. We see that everyday as they proudly post their ignorance on all subjects here.
Just remember that you post here also, and are you such a narcissist psychotic that you think otherwise about yourself ? Sounds like it takes one to know one maybe ? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back