Blago-Obama

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The Blago trial is getting rather interesting as the defense attempts a direct link between the charge against Blago and Mr. Obama.

Yikes...

____

Witness: Giannoulias at meeting with union leader and Valerie Jarrett

Union leader Tom Balanoff just testified that right after the Presidential election, he met with both Valerie Jarrett and Alexi Giannoulias about Jarrett's possible appointment to the Senate by Rod Blagojevich.

Balanoff said he asked Giannoulias to set up the meeting. The three met at the Aon Center on Nov. 7.

...Also in his testimony, Balanoff revealed Jarrett knew Obama called him the day before the election about her being named senator.

The morning of the election, Balanoff said he had a discussion on the phone with Jarrett in which he talked about her wanting the Senate seat.
"Didn't Barack call you last night?" Jarrett asked, according to Balanoff. "Well, I am interested." He said she told him.
____

Witness: Giannoulias at meeting with union leader and Valerie Jarrett - The Blago Blog

"I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening," Mr. Obama said

Isn't that the line Obama was quoted on back in December of 2008?

Mr. Obama is walking a very-very fine line - a dangerous game of legal doublespeak catch-me-if-you-can...

damnit Sinatra...don't you know you're not supposed to post stuff that makes Obama look bad????

Now we're gonna have to listen to the bots yammer on and about racism and all that shit.... or listen to those that insist that they are the only ones that know the truth and that it is the only truth that matters go on and on about how this is a fabrication and shouldn't be given any credibility because Gibbs hasn't had a chance to come up with a good deflection yet.

If the state run media won't cover wrong doing and report fairly than were all screwed.
Obama will never do anything wrong in the eyes of the media but that is what will be his eventual downfall. He will go too far and step in it big time.

If the state run media won't cover wrong doing and report fairly than were all screwed.
Obama will never do anything wrong in the eyes of the media but that is what will be his eventual downfall. He will go too far and step in it big time.

___

As yet - the media has given this trial a very wide birth.

And it does seem odd that a trial implicating a former governor, a current president, and his closest advisor, does not remain in the political thread...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back