Blacks who do not believe in integration or Interracial marriage

You know it's never a good idea to tangle with an informed Nazi nut case:

interracial marriage

The rate of interracial marriage, however, is still relatively uncommon: in 2002, only 2.9 percent of all marriages were interracial, according to the U.S. Bureau of the Census.

I believe the rate of black/white marriages, within that fraction, is even smaller... based on eyeballing it from Kansas City to Brooklyn, I bet most are Asian woman/white man. And I'll wager my fake "Got Mitt Uns" belt buckle from the flea market the Roxie Roker/Sy Kravitz pairing is probably one of fewer than 1,000 black/Jewish couples in the world.

Do you think that the statistics behind a minute ethnic sample of the American demogrpahic is all that impressive? Why would you figure that 20% (blacks) paired with 2.5% (jews) would compare at all to the 75-80% of whites that pair up? Do you doubt the validity of their affection or the success of their offspring? I guess I wouldnt expect minority populations to reflect a similar union rate as the majority. Does that mean that "MOST" people find inter-racial unions [fill in the blank]? Hardly.

Here is the title of the source you provided

Interracial relationships are on the increase in U.S., but decline with age, Cornell study finds

Older Americans may have a whole myriad of reasons for differeing from younger generations instead of what you are assuming. I guess I didn't see where your source said that "most" reflect the motivation or mentallity that you suggest, dude.

I know you are not a stupid guy.. far from it. However, you are gonna have to try a bit harder with your sources.

You have East Africans like Somalis who have straight hair for example.

I believe that the Somali’s are a mixed people. The Arabs have been in the area for at least two thousand years, trading, taking slave, and mixing with the local people. . They, the Somalis, could have easily picked up the straight hair gene from the Caucasoid Arabs.

I believe that the Somali’s are a mixed people. The Arabs have been in the area for at least two thousand years, trading, taking slave, and mixing with the local people. . They, the Somalis, could have easily picked up the straight hair gene from the Caucasoid Arabs.

Other than Ethiopians, they are probably the most mixed group of people still considered "black". Ethiopians are 30-60% caucasian, depending on the tribe. Both, as you suggest, are highly mixed with arabs, but in the case of Somalis also the Berbers.

Last edited:

Um, no, Somalis are the least admixed people in the Horn of Africa and Arabs themselves have more mixture from sub-saharan Africa. Somalis are mostly East African paternally and maternally, though straight hair isn't very common in the Horn amongst Somalis, they're mostly curly and wavy haired peoples. Do some reading up on the physical anthropology of SSA.

Other than Ethiopians, they are probably the most mixed group of people still considered "black". Ethiopians are 30-60% caucasian, depending on the tribe. Both, as you suggest, are highly mixed with arabs, but in the case of Somalis also the Berbers.

No, Ethiopians are not 30-60% Caucasian, totally bogus, any mixture Ethiopians had didn't come from Arabs anyways and Somalis are not the most mixed people in SSA. If you would like the Bass can get an Ethiopian who posts on another forum that will explain this to you better than the Bass can.

Um, no, Somalis are the least admixed people in the Horn of Africa and Arabs themselves have more mixture from sub-saharan Africa. Somalis are mostly East African paternally and maternally, though straight hair isn't very common in the Horn amongst Somalis, they're mostly curly and wavy haired peoples. Do some reading up on the physical anthropology of SSA.

I think you got one right there, Chaz.

Somalis are not the most mixed people in SSA.

Are you sure that they aren't mixed (forget the bit about most)? I know that shit about Ethiopians being caucasian is crock, but I wouldn't be surprised if the people of Somalia don't have a lot of mixed ancestry (especially Arab) in their background. They are a very homogenous group, but that doesn't mean that they don't share a common ancestry mixed with all the peoples moving back and forth through the Horn of Africa.

Are you sure that they aren't mixed (forget the bit about most)? I know that shit about Ethiopians being caucasian is crock, but I wouldn't be surprised if the people of Somalia don't have a lot of mixed ancestry (especially Arab) in their background. They are a very homogenous group, but that doesn't mean that they don't share a common ancestry mixed with all the peoples moving back and forth through the Horn of Africa.

No, Arabs have left virtually no genetic impact on the Somali genepool, but other Africans like Bantu speakers have left a significant impact on the Arab genepool, I have tons of studies that confirm this. Most of the mixture that is in Ethiopia and Somalia is very old, during the Early Holocene/ late Paleolithic timeframe.

No, I was reading up on gene mapping. IIRC, the Somalians and Ethiopians have pretty much the same ancestry as well.

The Oromo Ethiopians are virtually the same or close to the same as Somalis and indeed they're very closely related.

No, Arabs have left virtually no genetic impact on the Somali genepool, but other Africans like Bantu speakers have left a significant impact on the Arab genepool, I have tons of studies that confirm this. Most of the mixture that is in Ethiopia and Somalia is very old, during the Early Holocene/ late Paleolithic timeframe.

Apparently, you are correct.

Genetic genealogy, although a new tool that uses the genes of modern populations to trace their ethnic and geographic origins has also helped pinpoint the possible background of the modern Somalis. According to one prominent study published in the European Journal of Human Genetics, the Somalis are closely related to certain Ethiopian and Eritrean groups:
The data suggest that the male Somali population is a branch of the East African population − closely related to the Oromos in Ethiopia and North Kenya − with predominant E3b1 cluster lineages that were introduced into the Somali population 4000−5000 years ago, and that the Somali male population has approximately 15% Y chromosomes from Eurasia and approximately 5% from sub-Saharan Africa.[12]

Somali people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still feel the races of the World should not be mixing with each other.The White and Black Race should stay separate. The White gene pool must stick with the White gene pool, and the Black African gene pool should marry within the Black gene pool. We must stop this insane cross breading.It is unnatural. The White race went into Africa, and purchased slaves,to intermingle their genes, and it was a big mistake.We should try,
to reverse what the slave traders started 700 years ago.Their abomination can be repaired over time,Gods willing.It is a sin what the Europeans did,genetically,creating a
race of mullatos,and mixed up people, who still suffer a tremendous insult even today
in 2008, from Whites, and pure Blacks.
When will White America realize what their ancestors did to the Black race,our women were raped,and the offspring was ,and will always be seen as a child of "Rape".
For all to see,with their mixed race features.Do you all realize what that means to be seen as a Child of "Rape", and a decendant of a "Slave" master system?
So, please,you people preaching race mixing between Blacks and Whites,think a little before you make those insane posts,saying "Oh it's all right that the Races mix with each other,well it is not all right!"Its all wrong!!.
We don't need to revisit the past with mixed race offspring,from the slave masters plantation.

Last edited:
I still feel the races of the World should not be mixing with each other.The White and Black Race should stay separate. The White gene pool must stick with the White gene pool, and the Black African gene pool should marry within the Black gene pool. We must stop this insane cross breading.It is unnatural. The White race went into Africa, and purchased slaves,to intermingle their genes, and it was a big mistake.We should try,
to reverse what the slave traders started 700 years ago.Their abomination can be repaired over time,Gods willing.It is a sin what the Europeans did,genetically,creating a
race of mullatos,and mixed up people, who still suffer a tremendous insult even today
in 2008, from Whites, and pure Blacks.
When will White America realize what their ancestors did to the Black race,our women were raped,and the offspring was ,and will always be seen as a child of "Rape".
For all to see,with their mixed race features.Do you all realize what that means to be seen as a Child of "Rape", and a decendant of a "Slave" master system?
So, please,you people preaching race mixing between Blacks and Whites,think a little before you make those insane posts,saying "Oh it's all right that the Races mix with each other,well it is not all right!"Its all wrong!!.
We don't need to revisit the past with mixed race offspring,from the slave masters plantation.

Get over it.

The species is strengthened from variation in the gene pool.

Children today are not viewed as descendants of the Slave/Master system except by nutcases like you. We don't need to revisit the past. Look forward to our mixed-race future. Hooray!

The Oromo Ethiopians are virtually the same or close to the same as Somalis and indeed they're very closely related.

Don't waste my god damn time with your fantasies.The Oromo are about 60% caucasian. They are the most caucasian ethnic group from Ethiopia. As a whole, the ethiopians are about 40% caucasian. See Poloni et al. 1997.

Get this afro-shit the fuck out, before I put the beatdown on "your bass" like your dumb ass has never seen.

Last edited:
Don't waste my god damn time with your fantasies.The Oromo are about 60% caucasian. They are the most caucasian ethnic group from Ethiopia. As a whole, the ethiopians are about 40% caucasian. See Poloni et al. 1997.

Get this afro-shit the fuck out, before I put the beatdown on "your bass" like your dumb ass has never seen.

You know what? Bring it on and as a matter of fact I can get an Ethiopian here to confirm what I say you idiot, Oromo aren't 60% "Caucasian", no group in Ethiopia is 60% Caucasian you dummy, how many studies have you actually read?

Get over it.

The species is strengthened from variation in the gene pool.

Children today are not viewed as descendants of the Slave/Master system except by nutcases like you. We don't need to revisit the past. Look forward to our mixed-race future. Hooray!

Exactly. Just about everywhere you go nowadays you see white/black children being pushed in strollers by young white mothers or black grandmothers. Ppl can hate it all they want but it's here and its not going anywhere anytime soon.

You know what? Bring it on and as a matter of fact I can get an Ethiopian here to confirm what I say you idiot, Oromo aren't 60% "Caucasian", no group in Ethiopia is 60% Caucasian you dummy, how many studies have you actually read?

On eithiopians specifically? At least 5-6, most by Paloni or Sforza. And, sorry to say, but, yes, the Oromo are "more white" than they are black. Cry about it. Or go to sleep and dream your little afro-fantasies. A little dancing sambo in Egypt and the horn of Africa no doubt.

Just because someone is Ethiopian does not mean that have any more knowledge than anyone else. For example, many people believe that men have always worn pants or that people have always been world travelers.

It would seem that anywhere Caucasians, whites and Arabs, colonized they would have left some genetic imprint. Some people will always mix that is just they do and have always done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back