Blacks have bigly snowflake butthurt over Christmas card photo

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
In fairness the white guy in the middle does have a "I wanna whip a negro" look on his face.

What DOESN'T butthurt the black crybabies? This miserable race is the most chronically victim-mentality, chip-on-shoulder race-obsession crybabies that ever existed. Per MLK, I judge the black crybabies on the "content of their character" and on that basis, they are the most hateful, rotted, bigoted, violent, unbelievably STUPIDEST race of dickheads I've ever seen. Everywhere on this planet you have a large concentration of blacks, you have a violence epidemic in which they slaughter each other and anyone else unfortunate enough to wander into their orbit.

Love watching the daily meltdown.

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo

On Tuesday, activist and reporter Shaun King shared the photo on his Facebook page, where it got 8.3K reactions, nearly 4K shares, and thousands of comments from people debating the potential offensiveness of the image.

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo[/SIZE]

Oh no! Someone complained on facebook!

Laughing..is this your standard now, anyone who makes a comment on facebook?

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo

On Tuesday, activist and reporter Shaun King shared the photo on his Facebook page, where it got 8.3K reactions, nearly 4K shares, and thousands of comments from people debating the potential offensiveness of the image.

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo[/SIZE]

Did you bother reading that the black white man activist Shaun King posted it for his thousands of followers ?

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Did you bother reading that the black white man activist Shaun King posted it for his thousands of followers ?

On facebook. If anyone who complains on facebook is your standard, I have plenty of bitching by 'whites'. As I can pluck any white guy's comments and have it speak for his entire 'race'.

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

On facebook. If anyone who complains on facebook is your standard, I have plenty of bitching by 'whites'. As I can pluck any white guy's comments and have it speak for his entire 'race'.

Go bitch to Yahoo then, who believe this is a big enough story to report.

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Yahoo didn't say shit about 'blacks being butthurt'. That was you attributing one guy on facebook to an entire 'race'.

If that's your standard....I'm gonna have so much fun!

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Yahoo didn't say shit about 'blacks being butthurt'. That was you attributing one guy on facebook to an entire 'race'.

Would you be less butthurt if I would have posted "some blacks" were upset with it?

By the way, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you, I always promised myself I would not converse with anyone known as "Skylar".

Would you be less butthurt if I would have posted "some blacks" were upset with it?

By the way, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you, I always promised myself I would not converse with anyone known as "Skylar".
If you had said "some blacks", it would have been insulting to anyone with intelligence. No one thinks "all blacks" agree or disagree on any point. That would be preposterous.

Besides that her husband is Heisenberg the drug dealer.

Besides that her husband is Heisenberg the drug dealer.
Oh no, does this mean she has the most annoying son in the world too? I fucking hate junior. :laugh:

Cotton has been made a symbol of when negroes had to work, and couldn't get welfare.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back