Blacks Explain Their Rationale Against The Tea Party

Just like the two guys in front of the polling place in Phillie (and were chased away without incident) were a huge movement....PFFFFT. The racists who MATTER (and DISCRIMINATE) are white and sorry are mainly Pub dupes...Beck is a moron liar...tyvm

So it's OK to walk around a polling place brandishing baseball bats so long as you run away when the police come?

Libtards kill me!

Just like the two guys in front of the polling place in Phillie (and were chased away without incident) were a huge movement....PFFFFT. The racists who MATTER (and DISCRIMINATE) are white and sorry are mainly Pub dupes...Beck is a moron liar...tyvm

So it's OK to walk around a polling place brandishing baseball bats so long as you run away when the police come?

Libtards kill me!

To the left it only matters when they're caught.

i think most of us are just throwing our hands up and saying to ourselves that it's not worth worrying about or even thinking about.

Idiots are still gonna be idiots.

I'm trying to figure out the difference between this kind of racism and the racism we left behind in the 60s.

:dunno:

i didn't watch the vid but i wish repubs would stop making bullshit comparisions with regard to racism. You know what the difference is between this and the "left behind" racism of the 60's?

Killings...

Ya know, sticks and stones...

i guess black on white crime doesn't exist???

Bet i could go through local newspaper and find racially motivated crime perped by blacks any day of the week.
fact .....black on white crime is 20 times higher than white on black crime!!!

Last edited:
This is some serous Bull Shit. It is so damned funny yet infuriating at the same time.

I wonder who put this nonsense into their heads. This video was posted on The Blaze.

‪Critics of the So. Central Los Angeles Tea Party (Race Baiting / Racism / NAACP)‬‏ - YouTube

I remember last year seeing a video of a couple of blacks tearing down Tea Party signs at a rally in the south. They called another black woman who was a Tea Party member every racist name in the book. When asked what was the source of their claims that the Tea Party was racist they basically just said everybody knew they were racist.

This is the kind of thing that Obama and the media do to keep us divided. They are the source.

Mudwhistle,

What you posted just proved is that YOU are a racist !!!

It do ( I am using the vernacular 'cause I just cain't get enuff and anymore PC).

It REALLY do !!!

I don't own any NASCAR gear.

Oh, you mean bigotry.

Well, I can prove I'm not a racist.

Besides, I like women with permanent tans.

Too bad most of them are too biased to consider dating whites.

Mudwhistle,

Ya goddit correct-like the foist time.

Obviously, I meant that you were/are a car racist, a Nazicar driver like at where them thar mostly crackers get their jollies racing around.

As far as being a fucking bigot-racist, like the bros and sistah stated in the OP-ed video, if you ain't black, then you is, basically, a bigot-type racist.

Not voting for bro Obambo is also proof you is a fucking bigot-racist.

Being a Vulcan/whitey ....... well, you a f-ing bigot-racist automatically, doncha know.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
Ironically,this Black President has been an absolute Nightmare for Blacks in this Country. They have it worse now than they have had it in several decades. Crushing Unemployment & Poverty has Skyrocketed for them on the Hopey Changey One's watch. It is sad but it is what it is.

This is some serous Bull Shit. It is so damned funny yet infuriating at the same time.

I wonder who put this nonsense into their heads. This video was posted on The Blaze.

‪Critics of the So. Central Los Angeles Tea Party (Race Baiting / Racism / NAACP)‬‏ - YouTube

I remember last year seeing a video of a couple of blacks tearing down Tea Party signs at a rally in the south. They called another black woman who was a Tea Party member every racist name in the book. When asked what was the source of their claims that the Tea Party was racist they basically just said everybody knew they were racist.

This is the kind of thing that Obama and the media do to keep us divided. They are the source.

The progressives certainly met their Orwellian quota with that guy.

I saw that vid a couple days ago - someone should ask that punk what it feels like to still be a slave to the white man..

I'm glad there are minority tea party brothers and sisters in South Central tho - its about time the minorities have awoken to the socioeconomic and intellectual slavery being committed by the present day progressives er communists.

Ironically,this Black President has been an absolute Nightmare for Blacks in this Country. They have it worse now than they have had it in several decades. Crushing Unemployment & Poverty has Skyrocketed for them on the Hopey Changey One's watch. It is sad but it is what it is.

It was LBJ that said: "I'll have every ****** voting democrat for the next century."

The democrats are still the party of the KKK, instead of lynching blacks or forcing them to be "house *******" democrats are using them as a voting block to pass their own agenda.

Its pretty much: "If you want your welfare you will vote democrat nigga" Thats what the democrats want - an obedient government dependent populace.

"Ironically,this Black President has been an absolute Nightmare for Blacks in this Country. They have it worse now than they have had it in several decades. Crushing Unemployment & Poverty has Skyrocketed for them on the Hopey Changey One's watch. It is sad but it is what it is."

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Voodoo for the last 30 years (only the rich prosper), or the second Pub Great Depression (which the greedy rich love and use to screw workers and the poor even MORE).
Fox/Rushbots!! and NO racists THERE LOL!!

I just go by the Numbers. And this Black Presdient has been a terrible failure for Blacks in this Country. Things are much worse for them now than they've been for a very long time. I think they should consider supporting the Tea Party instead.

"LBJ that said: "I'll have every ****** voting democrat for the next century."

Absolute BS you made up. a-hole:cuckoo:

No I didn't you're just an ignorant motherfucker.

I'll have every ****** voting democrat for the next hundred years - Google Search

"Ironically,this Black President has been an absolute Nightmare for Blacks in this Country. They have it worse now than they have had it in several decades. Crushing Unemployment & Poverty has Skyrocketed for them on the Hopey Changey One's watch. It is sad but it is what it is."

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Voodoo for the last 30 years (only the rich prosper), or the second Pub Great Depression (which the greedy rich love and use to screw workers and the poor even MORE).

Seriously......noting the post and the sig......are there any adequate words to describe this Pollack idiot (in any language) ?!?!?

"LBJ that said: "I'll have every ****** voting democrat for the next century."

Absolute BS you made up. a-hole:cuckoo:

LBJ was commonly known to use the N word.

Surprised sonmeone who is so in the know as you are didnt know that already.

Seriously......noting the post and the sig......are there any adequate words to describe this Pollack idiot (in any language) ?!?!?

Yea but i don't bite on their predictable Race-Baiting stuff. They want you to bite and they really do get pretty hysterical when you don't. I just stick to the numbers. And the numbers say this Black President has been a disastrous failure for Blacks in America. Crushing Unemployment & Poverty are now overwhelming them. In fact Poverty overall is at record Numbers in this Country. It's very sad.

Uh, yeah I do think so...

I was referring to him saying what you said was BS.

I agree with you.

I know he said that.

My/our bad bro ...:lol:

You know what is ironic?

Anyone who was around back then knew he said it...and whereas there was mild outrage on the right.....it came and went with little to no backlash.

However, those that are not aware that he said it...they are so quick to deny it happened (not realizing it really did)...meaning that they are appalled at the thoiught of him saying it

Forum List

Back