Blacks Explain Their Rationale Against The Tea Party

I was referring to him saying what you said was BS.

I agree with you.

I know he said that.

My/our bad bro ...:lol:

You know what is ironic?

Anyone who was around back then knew he said it...and whereas there was mild outrage on the right.....it came and went with little to no backlash.

However, those that are not aware that he said it...they are so quick to deny it happened (not realizing it really did)...meaning that they are appalled at the thoiught of him saying it

LBJ used to say "******" this and "******" that all the time. There are plenty of audio recordings of him saying all that shit..

It's astounding how un/less-educated these democrats are..

They live in fantasy land, where if they don't want to believe something didn't happen - it didn't happen..

It's like they're retarded, or they have some kind of odd disease where "truth and reality is what you accept."

Michael Savage claims liberalism is a mental disorder and I would have to agree...

Just for shits and giggles..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms]‪President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And don't forget Democrat & KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd. He used to throw the 'N' word around quite a bit.

Michael Savage is/was 1000% correct in that being a LIEberrhoidal is a mental disease.

I stated that just after the Nam War when two hippies and their skanky crunt spat on me when I returned to U.C. Berkeley to get my M.S. in uniform.

So it's OK to walk around a polling place brandishing baseball bats so long as you run away when the police come?

Libtards kill me!

To the left it only matters when they're caught.

How stupid do you have to be to use an argument like that? Would a libtard claim it was OK to rob a liquor store if you run away when the police come?

Next they'll tell us it's OK for a Democrat to take bribes if he has a note from his mother.

Last edited:
Give me a honest answer here. If blacks weren't never allowed to vote, would this country be in better shape today? Don't let political correctness get in the way of your answer.

So it's OK to walk around a polling place brandishing baseball bats so long as you run away when the police come?

Libtards kill me!

To the left it only matters when they're caught.

How stupid do you have to be to use an argument like that? Would a libtard claim it was OK to rob a liquor store if you run away when the police come?

Next they'll tell us it's OK for a Democrat to take bribes if he has a note from his mother.

Actually it's a valid argument.

Look at the last two Democrat presidents they put in office.

They feel that it doesn't matter how they win, just that they win. They don't care if they have to lie, cheat, steal....whatever. The number one factor to a Democrat is that their leaders win. If they don't win they go the way of Mondale, McGovern, Gore, Edwards, Kerry, Dukakis, Humphrey, Stevenson. Once they lose they throw them under the bus.

Democrats just need a practiced liar to act as a front man for their deceptions.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back