Blacks Double Down On Hate With #F**KParis Hashtag

...While we're at it how about all the folks like you that called the French frogs and accused them of cowardice? Suddenly you guys are "pro-french"?
Why not? When they stop acting like Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys and rediscover their balls, they recapture the admiration of those who appreciate courage.

Conditions change, from time to time, eh?

...While we're at it how about all the folks like you that called the French frogs and accused them of cowardice? Suddenly you guys are "pro-french"?
Why not? When they stop acting like Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys and rediscover their balls, they recapture the admiration of those who appreciate courage.

They are courageous. They pulled our butts out of the fire before.

Might as well deport them too along with the wetbacks and Syrian refugees when Trump gets in. They will never ever be satisfied with the society they live in provided to them by white ingenuity and sacrifice.

Black Activists Double Down on Hate with #F***Paris Hashtag - Breitbart

While we're at it how about all the folks like you that called the French frogs and accused them of cowardice? Suddenly you guys are "pro-french"?

I'm pro caucasian and I support our white brothers and sisters in europe.

Might as well deport them too along with the wetbacks and Syrian refugees when Trump gets in. They will never ever be satisfied with the society they live in provided to them by white ingenuity and sacrifice.

While we're at it how about all the folks like you that called the French frogs and accused them of cowardice? Suddenly you guys are "pro-french"?

pfft. No race is worth supporting as a race.

Nolo contendere.

But that was long, long ago, before they bled themselves white in two world wars, and were forced to abandon their empire, and became weak.

Looks like they're beginning to toughen-up again.

It's about time.

race culture and heritage are most definitely worth supporting.

Anti-islam is going to make for a lot of strange bed partners.

In a very useful, but not so courageous manner.

race culture and heritage are most definitely worth supporting.

Too bad you don't understand any of them.

Yes they did a long time agol

I don't recall the University of Missouri doing much for us.

Maybe we can get the French to bomb it too.

They are upset because now no one is paying any attention to them.
And we shouldn't except when it comes to cutting their welfare off and deporting them.

Oh hey look another example of the kind of behavior by their followers that leaves most of the US looking at BLM like an idiot movement not worthy of our noticing...

Forum List

Back