Blacks are Being Done a Disservice by "Civil Rights" Advocates

Piss Bucket

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2014
We ALL know that cops are largely assholes. That is just the type of personality that is attracted to law enforcement. But, clearly not all of them, or even close to all of them, are that way. I know some cops who are good guys. But, some are jerks. They are not racists.

Second, we ALL know that when you are stopped by the police you shut your mouth and do what they ask. They are permitted to stop you for almost anything. Further they have every legal right to ask for ID.

Today, there is video after video showing alleged police misconduct. I personally do not see misconduct in most of these videos. I see the following:

- The video does not show the many minutes preceding the allegedly offensive police conduct where the black guy is being difficult. The cop's action is usually the last resort. You cannot allow anyone to benefit from their failure to cooperate.

- Even in the video aired you hear the black guy arguing with the cop. When you are stopped and being questioned it IS NOT APPROPRIATE to expect an answer to "what did I do" or otherwise refuse to immediately do what the cop asks you to do. This is not about race. It is cooperating with the police while they do their very difficult job.

- Shooting an unarmed guy 100 times is not unreasonable in itself. If there is a confrontation, the black guy resists because "I didn't do nothing man", things escalate, people get pumped up, the black guy makes a move, then the PD starts firing. When you start shooting, the goal is to put the other person down. When I hear that someone was gunned down after 100 shots were fired I say to myself, "fuck, that guy must have really been asking for it".

These civil rights assholes, in their endeavor to get paid and screw white women, are pumping up the black community whereby anytime a cop looks at them they think it is racist. These kids now think that resisting police in any way equates them to Malcolm X and MLK all rolled up into one, when in reality they are just some dumb, ignorant kids pulled over for driving erratically.

Let's assume that there are racist cops and that some of them act unlawfully with racist intent. Even if you accept this proposition it is undeniable that these black activists are doing as much, and maybe more, harm to police legitimacy than the unlawful acts cause. THEY are causing these kids to resist, which in turn will obviously result in more violence and deaths.

I am not talking just about Sharpton and Jackson either. Everyone already knows what they are going to say. Rather, I am also talking about every black talking head on television, every columnist and blogger, and any and all community activists. They need to point out that racist shit is the exception not the rule and that it is the ignorance common in young black males that usually ends up getting them killed. Fuck, they kill each other all the time. They are doing a disservice to blacks in championing this surge against the police. They are going to get more stupid kids killed.

Inner city blacks may have this perception that they are being mistreated by police. Their perception is a real thing. Their perception may also be WRONG. It is their failure to acknowledge this to any degree that is going to prevent us from moving forward.

Perhaps instead of racial sensitivity classes for white cops, what would be most effective to address this problem is to send these black kids back to school and teach them some fucking civics and common sense. We do not need to adapt to them based upon their faulty perceptions.

What can you say when the Police Commissioner of New York says himself that 75% of all violent crimes in that city are committed by Blacks. The cops certainly would have to be sensitive to such data.

What can you say when the Police Commissioner of New York says himself that 75% of all violent crimes in that city are committed by Blacks. The cops certainly would have to be sensitive to such data.

I do not feel comfortable talking to someone who has your avatar.

I do not feel comfortable talking to someone who has your avatar.

I used to love that guy. That's the cat from Tales From the Crypt. It is getting close to Halloween you know.

Forum List

Back