Blackmarketeers Have A Legitimate Reason To Sell Military Style Weapons

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
If Diana Fiend Stain (D-USSR) is successful is banning "assault rifles" then folks , you may have to pay a little more but they will be available in the blackmarket.

Remember folks , the US Constitution provides the federal government no authority whatsoever to infringe upon our ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

If Diana Fiend Stain (D-USSR) is successful is banning "assault rifles" then folks , you may have to pay a little more but they will be available in the blackmarket.

Remember folks , the US Constitution provides the federal government no authority whatsoever to infringe upon our ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

Perhaps it is the sarcasm drowning the message, but are you saying most guns used in crimes are illegally obtained and are illegal for the users to have so gun control laws do not matter?

If so, I'll make ya a deal. Use the power of association and have legal gun owners start turning in crooked fire arms dealers and would be Tony Sopranos before they grow to organized crime bosses. THEN gun owners will look reasonable.and we can avoid ill conceived gun control laws.

Welcome to ProGuns.com, Your Online Store for AR 15 Assault Rifles, AK 47's, Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Used Guns & More!

There are no AR-15s available at this time. They are sold out and orders are already backlogged three months. So much for easy to get AR-15s.

Perhaps it is the sarcasm drowning the message, but are you saying most guns used in crimes are illegally obtained and are illegal for the users to have so gun control laws do not matter?

If so, I'll make ya a deal. Use the power of association and have legal gun owners start turning in crooked fire arms dealers and would be Tony Sopranos before they grow to organized crime bosses. THEN gun owners will look reasonable.and we can avoid ill conceived gun control laws.

The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Simpleton

I can't wait until the ATF kicks in your door and you learn what the Federal Government can do.

Now go to Massachusetts, where Mittens is Governor and Openly carry your military style weapon and say "It's my 2nd amendment right".

Hypocrites.

Simpleton

I can't wait until the ATF kicks in your door and you learn what the Federal Government can do.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775

Now go to Massachusetts, where Mittens is Governor and Openly carry your military style weapon and say "It's my 2nd amendment right".

Hypocrites.

China_Tiananmen_Tank_Man.jpg

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.....

No right is absolute!

Detroit averages 1 murder daily while Windor, its Canadian neighbor 1900 feet to the north, recently went through a 26 month period without one homicide.

The major difference is that handguns and assault rifles are virtually non-existant in Canada.

No right is absolute!

Detroit averages 1 murder daily while Windor, its Canadian neighbor 1900 feet to the north, recently went through a 26 month period without one homicide.

The major difference is that handguns and assault rifles are virtually non-existant in Canada.

We HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS TO DEFEND OUR LIVES .

It doesn't fucking matter that folks have misused that right.

But OUR federal government has no fucking authority to ban anything - they have no fucking authority to collectively penalize the populace because of what others have done.

So says the 5th Amendment.

But if they adopt the legislation then it will be fucking ignored.

... We HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS TO DEFEND OUR LIVES .

But OUR federal government has no fucking authority to ban anything - they have no fucking authority to collectively penalize the populace because of what others have done.

Try going into any airport and throw your conservative "temper tantrum" about your "absolute" constitutional rights and see where you end up - and it won't be on the plane!

... We HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS TO DEFEND OUR LIVES .

Try going into any airport and throw your conservative "temper tantrum" about your "absolute" constitutional rights and see where you end up - and it won't be on the plane!

Yeah man.

I have a duty to roll over and play dead.

So who is supposed to defend our rights?

Folks the REAL reason they want to disarm us:

New York Times :

Let’s Give Up on the Constitution

By LOUIS MICHAEL SEIDMAN

Published: December 30, 2012

Keep in mind I am a gun rights fella...

Settle down and seem more normal. It will help our cause.

Btw, the next question is did civilians have the right to bear the exact arms the military had in 1790?

And don't feel so secure in that Constitutional protection. Seems the right to declare war was given to the President during the last century.

Forum List

Back