Blacklist by Nature follows defamation by BioScience: journals reject ethics of science

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
It has come down to libeling/defamation someone twice, it is Dr. Crockford.

Polar Bear Science

Blacklist by Nature follows defamation by BioScience: journals reject ethics of science

August 17,2019

EXCERPT:

Along with hundreds of other people – 385 to be exact – I have been blacklisted [#181] by the science journal Nature Communications in a recently-published abysmal paper by three authors from University of California Merced, after I and a number of others were publicly defamed by a squadron of authors in a similarly-stupid paper less than two years ago in the general interest journal BioScience. This obsession that scientists-with-a-message have about silencing peers with other viewpoints (rather than constructing and communicating a winning argument themselves) is vile and utterly counter to what real science is about. Not surprisingly, they positively fawn over media stars like Al Gore and Greta Thunberg who have no science background but willingly repeat the accepted message of climate-change-doom.

stupidest-paper-ever-final.jpg

LINK

I bet warmists like forum member Crick, who is on record saying vile words like this:

"Just from a hypothetical viewpoint, it would be a great deal more effective to "off" all the deniers."

Would be overjoyed at blacklisting a group of people he doesn't agree with.

I consider it cowardly and juvenile, which is why warmists are celebrating this leftist inner ugliness. It mirrors their desire to trample over people they don't agree with, as Crick once stated:

"I have no intention of debating facts. A strong consensus exists."

Go look up Dalton Trumbo to see how he suffered under a blacklist.

This time many are fighting back. Letters of intent to sue for criminal defamation and slander have been sent. Letters demanding retraction to Nature Communications have been sent. We are fighting back now... And many on the left are scared shitless..

The individual who "peer reviewed" this piece of garbage is himself a far left wing activist with like minded thoughts. Good old PAL REVIEW has landed Nature in a place that will cost it millions of dollars.. They have no one to blame but themselves...

Flat-earthers are "blacklisted" for exactly the same reason that denier cranks are "blacklisted".

Can anyone figure out what that reason is?

This time many are fighting back. Letters of intent to sue for criminal defamation and slander have been sent. Letters demanding retraction to Nature Communications have been sent. We are fighting back now... And many on the left are scared shitless..

And those letters will be laughed at, hard.

You're just a pack of gutless cult whiners. That's all you've ever been, and it's all you'll ever be.

So, what are you going to do about that? Cry even harder at everyone?

Flat-earthers are "blacklisted" for exactly the same reason that denier cranks are "blacklisted".

Can anyone figure out what that reason is?

And those letters will be laughed at, hard.

You're just a pack of gutless cult whiners. That's all you've ever been, and it's all you'll ever be.

So, what are you going to do about that? Cry even harder at everyone?

Ill have to book mark that post to throw back in your stupid face when the retraction inevitably happens...

Forum List

Back