black woman sues college for being racist

Jul 14, 2013

Let's see you did not shoe up got a seminar, repeatedly asked for extensions on assignments. didn't think she got paid to do a survey, didnt like thy made her change content of one of her assignments. i thin k they got tired of arguing with this woman and tired of her complaints and told her to get out. Article sounds like her case will never get heard.

Big Academia is one of the most Racist institutions in this country, along with the media and Hollywood.

I don't know if this particular broad's complaints are valid or not. That will be determined by a court.

But the gal is certainly fingering someone with a record of racism.

Sounds like she has a case to me. Clear cut racial discrimination.
When those being sued didn't respond to the reporters for comment? Yeah, that usually is a signal from the institution's lawyers, to keep their trap shut b/c they are in trouble.

1663985051662.png

Big Academia is one of the most Racist institutions in this country, along with the media and Hollywood.

I don't know if this particular broad's complaints are valid or not. That will be determined by a court.

I like that she is doing her research project on colorism. Whenever I bring that subject up, the black folks on here go suddenly very quiet.

:auiqs.jpg:

Chances are, she'll leave this whole experience turning into a moderate or a conservative.

course it is now that democratic racism is taught and crt .

Cant read the article............nothing but popup ad's

Sounds like another whining, sniveling, pansy-assed, lazy sack of shit that wants everything handed to her on a silver platter.

This is why if you sue and lose you should have to pay all legal fees and pay whoever it is you're suing 20% of what you're suing them for.

That would cut down on bullshit lawsuits like this.

This is why if you sue and lose you should have to pay all legal fees and pay whoever it is you're suing 20% of what you're suing them for.

There are millions of minorities who have been enriched by lawsuits. We see not anything on TV showing this.

You certainly have a point here, but the defendants in this case aren't really totally innocent either.

After all, its Big Academia being sued and they've been pushing bogus Critical Race Theory for decades. It does seem to be amusing that their own theory of CRT is coming back to bite them in the ass. The chickens have come home to roost.

Forum List

Back