Black voter destroys Trump hater Justin Amash: it's bewildering that you can treat the President in

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black Voter DESTROYS Trump-Hater Justin Amash: It's Bewildering That You Can Treat the President in this Way When He's Doing Such a Great Job for Minorities!

Amash is the first “Republican” to push for President Trump’s impeachment. Amash frequently lobs attacks at the Republican president.

During his town hall a black voter took the microphone, praised President Trump and blasted the RINO lawmaker.
democratic stooges.

We have had boot licking Toms since the first slaves stepped off the ship. What has Trump done for minorities? I'll tell you, not a DAMN thing.

I've met some blacks that are in the Mustang community that support Trump.....so hysterical to hear the talk about other blacks...." mindless nigga's" as they call them. Progressives in here wouldnt have a clue because they dont know hang around any black folks.:113:

Black Voter DESTROYS Trump-Hater Justin Amash: It's Bewildering That You Can Treat the President in this Way When He's Doing Such a Great Job for Minorities!

Amash is the first “Republican” to push for President Trump’s impeachment. Amash frequently lobs attacks at the Republican president.

During his town hall a black voter took the microphone, praised President Trump and blasted the RINO lawmaker.
democratic stooges.

We have had boot licking Toms since the first slaves stepped off the ship. What has Trump done for minorities? I'll tell you, not a DAMN thing.
Aren’t you a black democrat? Ummmmm hate to tell you but it you are licking the boot lol trump has a hand up for you

democratic stooges.

Aren’t you a black democrat?

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Ummmmm hate to tell you but it you are licking the boot lol trump has a hand up for you

That is what he wants folks kissing his ass and feet, that is exactly what Trump Humpers do.

democratic stooges.

Aren’t you a black democrat?

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Ummmmm hate to tell you but it you are licking the boot lol trump has a hand up for you

That is what he wants folks kissing his ass and feet, that is exactly what Trump Humpers do.
He is?? Removing low wage immigrants from black neighborhoods he’s asking for a ass kissing?? Huh

Amash also admitted, as he was also called out regarding his voting against Rep most of the time, that he only ran under gop because of better ballot placement. As an independent he would have less exposure. Time to rethink his membership...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back