Black Trump Supporters Get KICKED From Online MAGA Chat

HereWeGo.jpg

This could be viewed as a very deceitful, dishonest presentation you supported here. No surprise there, for sure.

You give the appearance that you want this to seem like it is the imagery of Trump instead of it merely being, the feelings of some racist White person who was a Repub long before Trump strolled down that escalator in 2015.

At the same time, you deceitfully refuse to address multitudes of veracity proving Trump's admiration for Black people. Including these:

The OP reveals much about you in your mission to not DARE use your honesty traits to create your anti-MAGA message. So, you delude to thing For example, why don't you show how many Democrat or Liberals voters today, mistreat former Trumpists who left the Repub party? Do you pretend that their hatred, is a representation of Biden?? I have yet to find any posts of yours, where you are that fair. I suspect, you have none. And there never will be any. :cool:

Last edited:
This could be viewed as a very deceitful, dishonest presentation you supported here. No surprise there, for sure.

You give the appearance that you want this to seem like it is the imagery of Trump instead of it merely being, the feelings of some racist White person who was a Repub long before Trump strolled down that escalator in 2015.

At the same time, you deceitfully refuse to address multitudes of veracity proving Trump's admiration for Black people. Including these:

The OP reveals much about you in your mission to not DARE use your honesty traits to create your anti-MAGA message. So, you delude to thing For example, why don't you show how many Democrat or Liberals voters today, mistreat former Trumpists who left the Repub party? Do you pretend that their hatred, is a representation of Biden?? I have yet to find any posts of yours, where you are that fair. I suspect, you have none. And there never will be any. :cool:

Huh?

The OP just could not resist LYING, shocker. The ASIAN host didn't kick them out, they left. Also this is one whacko chat host out of 330 million Americans, talk about the mother of all broad brushes.

OP scores and F for Fail on this thread.
Yup.

I thought IM2 was better than this. :(

It is time MAGATS understand that we know who and what you are.

Unfortunate but from the first few minutes of it I listened to it sounded like whoever the host is took exception to the slangy names they were using to describe Trump supporters.

The glaring problem with your post is that the OP has no honesty traits.

The OP could reclaim some credibility by owning up to posting a blatantly false claim - let's see what happens. 🤞

Forum List

Back