black teens kill black cop in chicago

two can play this RACE game

hmm an campus secuity man not a real cop. and on only one in how many years.

shall i keep going? look what blacks did cops during blm riots. to bad they think they have right to do it.

Last edited:
Utterly amazing how many white buffoon still live in Chicago.
I can see Polish living there but the others.. No excuse

The fact the suspects are black means you'll see little of this in the MSM. If they were white? Pure beast mode. The MSM needs to know all the races and political ideologies involved before they take a stance.

The fact the suspects are black means you'll see little of this in the MSM. If they were white? Pure beast mode. The MSM needs to know all the races and political ideologies involved before they take a stance.
u huh its ok for black to kill anyone. but anyone white has to be do with it especially when its not their fault its tar and feather time.

u huh its ok for black to kill anyone. but anyone white has to be do with it especially when its not their fault its tar and feather time.

You cannot win with these leftist whites and N.
Only solution is to leave these huge mega cities .
I will say my new home in Phoenix has zero of both.

blm teaches blacks it is ok to do this even to their own. more black on black crime for you.
Show us where BLM has ever taught anyone it is ok to kill someone, I don't know why that let you keep posting this racist trash over and over again.

Forum List

Back