Black Teenager With White Family Pepper-Sprayed By Police For Entering His Own Home! (VIDEO)

It's your history. Black vs white, black vs cop, black vs the government, black vs THE WORLD.

That pretty much sums up 90% of your threads. Stop hiding behind your skin color coward.

It's your history. Black vs white, black vs cop, black vs the government, black vs THE WORLD.

That pretty much sums up 90% of your threads. Stop hiding behind your skin color coward.

And when I defend white people you still scream racist. Because your crybaby ass only has one trick....Racist!! He's racist!! He posted a story about a black person while being black...thats racist!! He posted a story about a white person.....RACIST!! He posted a story about Sea Lions....like a RACIST!!!

The police made did a good job of making sure all of their stories jived with each other on the report. See: pdf file.

So, here the police assume automatically that because a person is black, that he is breaking and entering. Fascinating.

Now, the young man may indeed have been belligerent, but I doubt that he said all those things. It is far more likely that once that young man's foster mother came home, that the police realized how badly they fucked-up and decided to make sure the police report was unified in terms of testimony.

That being said, the young man probably did behave in a dumb way. He could have invited the police officers to see his bedroom, with all of his personal stuff. He could have called his foster mom and asked her to speak with the police right then and there. He was probably too indignant,too shocked and too hurt to have thought this through. His bad, but then again, he is a kid.

The real problem is the neighbor (who called 911) who lives EXACTLY across the street from that family. If you look at the police report and input both addresses into google maps, you will see that the two addresses are exactly across from each other. Unless that older neighbor has been gone for months on end, there is no way he could not have noticed that young black man now living across the street for the last 4 months. That neighbor is male and 51 years old.

View attachment 32705

So, I suspect there is much more to this story than just the police responding to a 911 call, which they are required to do. I suspect very strongly that the neighbor had a strongl motivation to call 911 for whatever reason, that he already knew that young man.

OH, and for people just itching to bitch about data-mining or so, the .pdf is a public report.
OK. You just ASSume that the police are at fault here. What we have is a black teen in foster care. WHY is he in foster care? Likely because his mom, who was trying to bring him up without benefit of a father, couldn't care for him. Gotta wonder why. I'm thinking the police report is dead on and the kid copped an attitude.

I suppose the neighbor should have been a bit more aware of who was living across the street, but the kid came home early. If the neighbor WAS paying attention, someone entering your neighbor's house when no one is due home is a good reason to call the police.

Look dumbass, your damn thread title even exposes your frame of mind.

BLACK kid with WHITE people gets maced.

As if simply being with or around white people is supposed to be a license to act like a dick.

And defending someone from abusive cops is irrelevant to your racism.

Oh, the poor poor Race-Baiters. When will they learn? The Militarization of our Police is not a race issue. In a Police State, all Citizens are the enemies. This incident would have happened regardless of race. Bet on that.

The police made did a good job of making sure all of their stories jived with each other on the report. See: pdf file.

So, here the police assume automatically that because a person is black, that he is breaking and entering. Fascinating.

Now, the young man may indeed have been belligerent, but I doubt that he said all those things. It is far more likely that once that young man's foster mother came home, that the police realized how badly they fucked-up and decided to make sure the police report was unified in terms of testimony.

That being said, the young man probably did behave in a dumb way. He could have invited the police officers to see his bedroom, with all of his personal stuff. He could have called his foster mom and asked her to speak with the police right then and there. He was probably too indignant,too shocked and too hurt to have thought this through. His bad, but then again, he is a kid.

The real problem is the neighbor (who called 911) who lives EXACTLY across the street from that family. If you look at the police report and input both addresses into google maps, you will see that the two addresses are exactly across from each other. Unless that older neighbor has been gone for months on end, there is no way he could not have noticed that young black man now living across the street for the last 4 months. That neighbor is male and 51 years old.

View attachment 32705

So, I suspect there is much more to this story than just the police responding to a 911 call, which they are required to do. I suspect very strongly that the neighbor had a strongl motivation to call 911 for whatever reason, that he already knew that young man.

OH, and for people just itching to bitch about data-mining or so, the .pdf is a public report.
OK. You just ASSume that the police are at fault here. What we have is a black teen in foster care. WHY is he in foster care? Likely because his mom, who was trying to bring him up without benefit of a father, couldn't care for him. Gotta wonder why. I'm thinking the police report is dead on and the kid copped an attitude.

iamrepublican-13.png
http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/iamrepublican-13.png

View attachment 32705

I suppose the neighbor should have been a bit more aware of who was living across the street, but the kid came home early. If the neighbor WAS paying attention, someone entering your neighbor's house when no one is due home is a good reason to call the police.

No, I ASSume nothing. The cops pointed out the picture of three white kids to that young black man as if to say to him that this could not possibly be his home. They used that picture to call him a liar. I can understand how that can put a kid into rage.

As for the young man's former environment, that plays absolutely no role here whatsoever.

I think I already mentioned in my posting that the kid screwed up as well. He had options, but didn't think them through.

And what the fuck should it matter if the kid came home early? What, is there are rule that black kids are only allowed to come home at 16:00, otherwise they are criminals? Excuse me, but that argument is just batshit crazy, imo. Wow.

I think I already covered the neighbor. One would think that in this case, if you do have a foster child who is of a different race, you would inform your neighbors, and the parents indicated they had not informed all of their neighbors. The logical conclusion, therefore, is that they informed some of them, and since this man lives DIRECTLY across from them with a direct view from driveway to driveway, I bet you bottom dollar that they informed him first. Their house is shortly before a bend in the street, there aren't too many neighbors left or right that would need to be informed, anyway. Like I said, the real story is the 51 year old neighbor who called 911. I bet that there is more of a story to this than we are being told.

Last edited:

As if simply being with or around white people is supposed to be a license to act like a dick.

Lots of anger in you, what?

But absolutely none of what you wrote is in any way cogent to the OP at all.

Welcome to ignore.

Oh you mean by copying the News article title I became responsible for it? Totally dude

I defend whites...you call me a racist. I defend blacks...you call me a racist. Maybe racist to you means discussing people who actually belong to a race *shrug*

Welcome to ignore.

What a bitch lolololol

View attachment 32705

I sense a pattern here.

View attachment 32705

I sense a pattern here.
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

View attachment 32705

iamrepublican-13.png

And? Sorry guy. I read the police statement. You can choose to believe an 18 year old foster kid if you like, but I'll go with the odds.

View attachment 32705

I sense a pattern here.
See my post above. Who do you believe? Why?

View attachment 32705

iamrepublican-13.png

And? Sorry guy. I read the police statement. You can choose to believe an 18 year old foster kid if you like, but I'll go with the odds.

And what odds are those?

View attachment 32705

iamrepublican-13.png

And what odds are those?
That the police account is more accurate than the kid's story. 5:2, at least.

View attachment 32705

iamrepublican-13.png

And what odds are those?

According to.....?

iamrepublican-13.png

And what odds are those?

According to.....?
Logic. So sorry that you possess none.

Forum List

Back