black shot for shop lifting by asian store owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Asian dude going to jail because he chased the kid down the street then shot him. now he has murder charge on him. tisk I can understand why he reacted the way he did even when kid put the water back. he had people beat on him steal from him before. but you can chase the person down and shoot them unless there threating you. Never steal from Asian owned store they really get pissed. not that you should steal at all.

Asian dude going to jail because he chased the kid down the street then shot him. now he has murder charge on him. tisk I can understand why he reacted the way he did even when kid put the water back. he had people beat on him steal from him before. but you can chase the person down and shoot them unless there threating you. Never steal from Asian owned store they really get pissed. not that you should steal at all.
still no reason to shoot the man in the back while running away,,,

still no reason to shoot the man in the back while running away,,,
Agree .. shooting an individual in the back indicates the black thief was already fleeing -- an insurance issue and law-enforcement complaint. Unfortunately, this is a growing trend with the black community, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are additional security to address this proactively.

Agree .. shooting an individual in the back indicates the black thief was already fleeing -- an insurance issue and law-enforcement complaint. Unfortunately, this is a growing trend with the black community, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are additional security to address this proactively.
if I was a shop owner and had a problem with theft I would have a person with a visible gun in clear view all the time,,,

wouldnt take long for the theft to end,,,

wonder if people would put a sign on their door saying...........shoplifters will be shot to death on sight

Or pull a Walgreens and put everything behind locked, glass cases.
theres an old store ran by Italians in a black neighborhood here in KC,,
in the back of the store right where you can see it when you walk in theres a raised platform with a guy sitting on it with an AR 15 in clear view when you walk in,,
its off of an office on the second floor which also has a window that can open that you cant see through,,
they dont even need bullet proof glass for the registers,,

theyve never been robbed,,,EVER,,

brings new meaning to fuck around and find out,,,

Not the first Asian (usually Korean or Vietnamese) store owner to do this. For one thing, in their culture, theft is highly dishonorable behavior. But yeah, they have probably been robbed and violently assaulted before and they just get to their breaking point, tired of calling the police and then having basically the same fuckers out on the street and back in their stores to harass them a week later, if that.

I can't defend killing someone who's running away if their only crime is theft, but I understand the thought process from the owner's standpoint and hope that justice will be tempered with some mercy. In this case, there's a good chance the criminal is also a victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back