Black Republicans Receive Hate from the Left

The Left hates us white males even more, so to black Republicans, I say, "Welcome to our world!"

whats-your-point-S.gif

This is officially approved by USMB :26:
It means your racism is coming out.

whats-your-point-S.gif

This is officially approved by USMB :26:

Progs are no longer in control with what's left of their brains. That and they project totalitarianism and racism I wonder why the point(s) are beyond you? Rhetorical question, don't hurt your head.

Last edited:
Can’t have them leaving the plantation.

That's exactly what black Democrats are, plantation negros.

Self-reliant hard-working people are what America is made of, black, white, Asians or otherwise.

And CRCs just don't get why 95% of black voters vote Democrat. I mean they should all be rushing to vote GOP when they are called plantation negros like that....right?

If they want a better life yes. Black unemployment is at an all time low among blacks. Tell me what did the first black president specifically do for them?

That's exactly what black Democrats are, plantation negros.

Although slavery was officially ended a long time ago, modern Democrats still think they own black people, or at least their votes and political support.

To the Democrats, a black person who does not support them is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.
They are losing the minority vote. That's why they want to flood our borders with illegals.

Forum List

Back