Black Privilege - Alive and Well

I can say that with relative surety. You don't seem to understand the things I know that you don't. Like how pubic policy has favored whites for example.

I can say I am absolutely sure you are incorrigible.
The fact I never suggested public policy doesn't favor whites is just an example of how you get everything wrong.

I have gotten everything you said correct.

Irish historians say the Irish have never been slaves, not me. Learn to read the links.

I didn't say the Irish were slaves ... You attempting to suggest I did so you could say I was wrong ... Is what you are getting incorrect ... ;)
The links don't matter because they didn't refer to anything I said ... So thy cannot prove me wrong.

Yeah I know, the book about white cargo and your references to indentured servants had nothing to do with the Irish.

I haven't demonstrated that I have been race pimped. You need to show examples but you won't because you can't.

The fact that you cannot do anything but make up shit in regards to what I think or post ...
Is a demonstration of how you go through life with an entirely warped view regarding race (I am not suggesting that is entirely your fault).

You have not only been race pimpped ... But racially skull fucked hard and put up empty ... You are simply incorrigible ... :thup:

I can say that with relative surety. You don't seem to understand the things I know that you don't. Like how pubic policy has favored whites for example.

I can say I am absolutely sure you are incorrigible.
The fact I never suggested public policy doesn't favor whites is just an example of how you get everything wrong.

This is not about what you have not suggested. This is about you saying I have been race pimped for my opinions and you not understanding why I say whites have benefitted from white supremacy.

I haven't demonstrated that I have been race pimped. You need to show examples but you won't because you can't.

The fact that you cannot do anything but make up shit in regards to what I think or post ...
Is a demonstration of how you go through life with an entirely warped view regarding race.

You have not only been race pimpped ... But racially skull fucked hard and put up empty ... You are simply incorrigible ... :thup:

I haven't made up anything. My views on race are fact based not warped.

This is not about what you have not suggested. This is about you saying I have been race pimped for my opinions and you not understanding why I say whites have benefitted from white supremacy.

You have been race pimped ... I never suggested I didn't understand why you say what you do.
You only think that because you have been pimped.

Your views on race are based on facts the race pimps gave you ... That's what makes them warped.
Pimping doesn't change the facts ... It changes how you view them.

There are no quotas unless a business or school has been shown to underutilize minorities. In short, quotas are not mandated unless you are practicing racial discrimination.
The notion that there are AA programs that don't give preference to minorities is laughable. All AA is = to quotas. Blacks go first, whites go last (if there's anything left)

Affirmative Action programs do have built in preferences ... I just don't think they work as well as some people suggest.
Without quotas ... It's like making thought crimes illegal ... You cannot enforce thought crimes unless someone is stupid enough to tell you what they think.

In situation where quotas exist ... They don't ensure the proper attention is paid to the best applicant ... Mainly because race isn't the best qualifier.

This is how stupid your ass really is. Whites are the prime benefactor of this policy, so that renders your comment as a lie. On top of that you want everyone to pretend that a history does not exist of whites making themselves first and only for at least 188 years by written law. Now that's not being race pimped and there is a shitload of evidence that supports this beginning with the 3/t5h's compromise. Or article 1 section 2 of the US constitution. So then you are another dumb ass white racist who just wants to argue. Yo never provide any supporting evidence and of course you are going to tell me I am wrong but you can't show me where I am wrong. Because you can't. And don't come with that I did not say that shit , because when you make your claims about affirmative action that is exactly what you are doing.

You have been race pimped ... I never suggested I didn't understand why you say what you do.
You only think that because you have been pimped.

You can't show any examples of this pimping. I believe what I said because it's true.

You can't show any examples of this pimping. I believe what I said because it's true.

Yeah ... But you are incorrigible ... It doesn't matter what I post (thanks for reinforcing that appraisal).
The fact that you have to build a fantasy steeped in racial hatred around anything I post or suggest ... Is a fair indication you have been pimped.

What else can I say other than ... I hope your hatred gets you somewhere ... Never worked for me (albeit I didn't put a lot of effort into it ... you may fair better).

Your views on race are based on facts the race pimps gave you ... That's what makes them warped.
Pimping doesn't change the facts ... It changes how you view them.

The "race pimps" that you claim did not render an opinion on Dred Scott v Sandford. Or Plessy v Ferguson. Or a myriad of other racist decisions that benefitted whites. The race pimps you imagine did not create restrictive covenants and your imaginary race pimps did not do this:

In Baltimore in 1910, a black Yale law school graduate purchased a home in a previously all-white neighborhood. The Baltimore city government reacted by adopting a residential segregation ordinance, restricting African Americans to designated blocks. Explaining the policy, Baltimore’s mayor proclaimed, “Blacks should be quarantined in isolated slums in order to reduce the incidence of civil disturbance, to prevent the spread of communicable disease into the nearby White neighborhoods, and to protect property values among the White majority.”

Thus began a century of federal, state, and local policies to quarantine Baltimore’s black population in isolated slums—policies that continue to the present day, as
federal housing subsidy policies still disproportionately direct low-income black families to segregated neighborhoods and away from middle class suburbs.

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation

This is black history month. It is also the month that the Emergency Manager who took political power and control from the mostly African American residents of Detroit has presented his plan to bring the city out of the bankruptcy he steered it into. This is black history in the making, and I hope the nation will pay attention to who wins and who loses from the Emergency Manager’s plan.

Black people are by far the largest racial or ethnic population in Detroit, which has the highest percentage of black residents of any American city with a population over 100,000. Eighty-three percent of the city’s 701,000 residents are black. It continues to be an underreported story that a white state legislature and white governor took over the city and forced it to file for bankruptcy against the will of its elected representatives. It is also underreported that white governors and the white state legislature failed to provide Detroit with its fair share of state tax revenues – a significant contributor to the city’s current financial distress.

Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism

These are examples from the Economic Policy Institute. So you go ahead and listen to black preachers then listen to Rush Limbaugh tell you how those preachers are pimping blacks, I will choose to study policy and discover exactly why things happened.. I am a professional and an expert in these matters. I gave gone up against city and county governments. And I have won more than I have lost. Yo don't go up against these entities without the facts. .

So don't fuck with me here amateur. I know what I am taking about .You are just another dumb ass white racist who has been race baited into mental numbness.

So don't fuck with me here amateur. I know what I am taking about .You are just another dumb ass white racist who has been race baited into mental numbness.

I don't need to fuck with you ... You do a good enough job fucking yourself ...:dunno:

Affirmative Action programs do have built in preferences ... I just don't think they work as well as some people suggest.
Without quotas ... It's like making thought crimes illegal ... You cannot enforce thought crimes unless someone is stupid enough to tell you what they think.

In situation where quotas exist ... They don't ensure the proper attention is paid to the best applicant ... Mainly because race isn't the best qualifier.

"Affirmative Action" is an euphemism for discrimination against whites. If you doubt how effective it is, compare SAT scores of blacks vs. whites and good colleges for an objective illustration. The average black high school graduate has the academic ability of a white 8th-grader, or less. They don't earn admissions into college. If they actually do well on the SAT, they can go to any ivy league school they want, with a free ride.

AA uses quotas. The quotas just aren't directly official.

Whites who commit crimes against blacks are almost presumed to have been motivated by unapproved racial thoughts. In court, they're forced to disprove a hate-crime. But, blacks are almost never charged with hate crimes, no matter how blatantly anti-white they are.

Yeah ... But you are incorrigible ... It doesn't matter what I post (thanks for reinforcing that appraisal).
The fact that you have to build a fantasy steeped in racial hatred around anything I post or suggest ... Is a fair indication you have been pimped.

What else can I say other than ... I hope your hatred gets you somewhere ... Never worked for me (albeit I didn't put a lot of effort into it ... you may fair better).

No it's that you can't show anything. I don't have to build anything. You are ignorant. Besides after 56 years of experiencing every form of racism that exists, it's kinda easy to see a racist when they exist.

"Affirmative Action" is an euphemism for discrimination against whites. If you doubt how effective it is, compare SAT scores of blacks vs. whites and good colleges for an objective illustration. The average black high school graduate has the academic ability of a white 8th-grader, or less. They don't earn admissions into college. If they actually do well on the SAT, they can go to any ivy league school they want, with a free ride.

Whites who commit crimes against blacks are almost presumed to have been motivated by unapproved racial thoughts. In court, they're forced to disprove a hate-crime. But, blacks are almost never charged with hate crimes, no matter how blatantly anti-white they are.

Wrong.

I don't need to fuck with you ... You do a good enough job fucking yourself ...:dunno:

You can't read the facts you were shown now can you?

Quotas are discrimination by design ... There is no need to justify how or why you view them as discrimination.
I don't have to use race as a factor to prove quotas discriminate by their very nature.

In any case we agree Affirmative Action isn't the answer we are looking for ... Continuing bias in attempts to fix problems associated with bias just doesn't work.

Last edited:
You can't read the facts you were shown now can you?

You aren't really asking me a question ... Because it doesn't matter what I answer ... You are going to believe it means whatever you want ... :dunno:

In Baltimore in 1910, a black Yale law school graduate purchased a home in a previously all-white neighborhood. The Baltimore city government reacted by adopting a residential segregation ordinance, restricting African Americans to designated blocks.

Oh boohoo. In 1910 Baltimore had a segregated neighborhood. There hasn't been a legally segregated neighborhood in the country for a very long time. On the contrary, for a half century, home-owners haven't even been allowed to sell their homes, their own private and personal property, to whom they want. Meanwhile, blacks still segregate neighborhoods by driving whites out through crime, harassment, and predatory politics. Many blacks even openly object to whites in their neighborhoods.

I read all of Baltimore's 1910 ordinances and didn't find a single one that made references to "African Americans." So, it looks like the trifle you're making into a mountain is false.

Black people are by far the largest racial or ethnic population in Detroit, which has the highest percentage of black residents of any American city with a population over 100,000. Eighty-three percent of the city’s 701,000 residents are black. It continues to be an underreported story that a white state legislature and white governor took over the city and forced it to file for bankruptcy against the will of its elected representatives.

Blacks run Detroit into the ground, whites come and bail out the city, and blacks yell racism. Talk about ungrateful animals biting the hand that feeds them.

Quotas are discrimination by design ... There is no need to justify how or why you view them as discrimination.
I don't have to use race as a factor to prove quotas discriminate by their very nature.

In any case we agree Affirmative Action isn't the answer we are looking for ... Continuing bias in attempts to fix problems associated with bias just doesn't work.

Look dumb ass, there are no quotas. .If there were racial quotas whites get 70 percent of all openings. Those are fairer than the system of quotas than no blacks which whites had implemented before Affirmative Action.

Forum List

Back