Black people want their own planet.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
This is the kind of person speaking as a leader and representative of black people.

Does Malik Shabazz Still Think Detroit Residents Should ‘Burn The City Down?’ « CBS Detroit

“White supremacy is a worldwide institutional system and it affects the lives of the human family every day, both historically as well as today,” Shabazz said. “It even disrupts and hurts white folks. To say ‘White supremacy’ is not an attack on all white people, but I am attacking the system, the mindset that ‘I am better simply because I’m white.’

“White supremacy is not a Republican thing, it is not a Democratic thing, it is a European, worldwide global system. It is financial, it is media, it is military, it is science, it is economics, it is religious.”

We have planets with all red or green people out there so why not one for blacks?

As you can see from my avatar my home planet has both white and black on it.

Last edited:
This is the kind of person speaking as a leader and representative of black people.

Does Malik Shabazz Still Think Detroit Residents Should ‘Burn The City Down?’ « CBS Detroit

“White supremacy is a worldwide institutional system and it affects the lives of the human family every day, both historically as well as today,” Shabazz said. “It even disrupts and hurts white folks. To say ‘White supremacy’ is not an attack on all white people, but I am attacking the system, the mindset that ‘I am better simply because I’m white.’

“White supremacy is not a Republican thing, it is not a Democratic thing, it is a European, worldwide global system. It is financial, it is media, it is military, it is science, it is economics, it is religious.”
blacks already have their own planet !!

Attachments

• $Battle-For-The-Planet-Of-The-Apes.jpg
    $Battle-For-The-Planet-Of-The-Apes.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 94

That's funny. Because white conservatives believe they OWN this country and everyone not them should be slaves or gone.

That's funny. Because white conservatives believe they OWN this country and everyone not them should be slaves or gone.
damn straight !!! now get your lazy ass to work boy !!!

This 'white conservative' doesn't believe that... but she does know that you are a race baiting, lying, asshole.

The other 88% of the population want them to have their own planet too !

So the civilized world can stop baby sitting them with welfare , food stamps , free housing , and 50% of the prison population !

Forum List

Back