Black people hate N!ggers

Man can I peg people.

Anti gay blacks hate their struggle being compared to the gay struggle. You fixate on the differences instead of the similarly.

All it tells me is blacks are no different than whites when it comes to discrimination. If you can be anti gay whites should be allowed to be anti black.

I agree, no one should be forced to like another race. Like me, I hate chinese people
Black people need to realize we don't descriminate against good black people.

Having a chip, blaming whites, not voting, defending criminals over cops? Like with oj? That's gotta stop

Thugs Lives Never Mattered to me
I wonder if you are really black. Do you like carson?

who the fuck is carson/?
Ben carson

I agree, no one should be forced to like another race. Like me, I hate chinese people

Having a chip, blaming whites, not voting, defending criminals over cops? Like with oj? That's gotta stop

who the fuck is carson/?
Ben carson

who the fuck is ben carson

who the fuck is carson/?
Ben carson

who the fuck is ben carson
If you don't know you probably don't vote and if you don't vote then you don't matter. Do you matter?

Niggas are an embarrassment to black people because rap is the dumbest form of "art" ever. I guess after Michael Jackson, you all ran out of talent.

So do I. Important to clarify though not all blacks are n1ggers. A gold-toothed, cigar smoking, chain adorned rapper is probably a n1gger. A black guy in business attire, or a uniform isn't. A purple hat with a feather in it 'pimp' is a n1gger. Beyonce isn't.

If you're an unapologetic black stereotype from the 70s, you're probably a n1gger.

Then I guess that it's unanimous then. :D

Niggas are an embarrassment to black people because rap is the dumbest form of "art" ever. I guess after Michael Jackson, you all ran out of talent.
No. There's Lenny Kravitz.
Who's that? A Jew?
He's a singer. A good one.

Lenny-Kravitz.png

What the hell do you have against Jews? Are you a Nazi boy degenerate?

..."k*ke" coincidentally sounds like c*ck...maybe Mr. Rock can write some jokes about that coincidence LOLOLOLOL.

If by n1gger you mean a black person, then that makes it unanimous.

Derivatives from good old Wikipedia:

Derivations
Anti-abolitionist cartoon from the 1860 presidential campaign illustrating colloquial usage of "****** in the woodpile"

Graffiti in Palestine referring to Arabs as "sand *******"

****** as "defect" (a hidden problem), derives from "****** in the woodpile", a US slave-era phrase denoting escaped slaves hiding in train-transported woodpiles.[5]

In American English: ****** lover initially applied to abolitionists, then to white people sympathetic towards black Americans.[66]

Sand ******, an ethnic slur against Arabs, and timber ****** and prairie ******, ethnic slurs against Native Americans, are examples of the racist extension of ****** upon other non-white peoples.[67]

In several English-speaking countries, "Niggerhead" or "****** head" was used as a name for many sorts of things, including commercial products, places, plants, and animals, as well as a colloquial technical term in industry, mining, and seafaring.

In the Victorian era, the 1840s Morning Chronicle newspaper report series London Labour and the London Poor, by Henry Mayhew, records the usages of both ****** and its false cognate niggard denoting a false bottom for a grate.[68]

Flora and fauna nomenclatures include the word ******. The Arizonan ******-head cactus, Echinocactus polycephalus is a round, cabbage-sized plant covered with large, crooked thorns. The colloquial names for echinacea (coneflower) are "Kansas niggerhead" and "Wild niggerhead". In Oceania, the "niggerhead termite" (Nasutitermes graveolus) is a native of Australia.[69]

During the Spanish–American War US Army General John J. Pershing's original nickname, ****** Jack, given to him as an instructor at West Point because of his service with "Buffalo Soldier" units, was euphemized to Black Jack by reporters.[70][71]

In 1960, a stand at the stadium in Toowoomba, Australia, was named the "E. S. '******' Brown Stand" honoring 1920s rugby league player Edwin Brown, so nicknamed since early life because of his pale white skin; so known all his life, his tombstone is engraved ******. Stephen Hagan, a lecturer at the Kumbari/Ngurpai Lag Higher Education Center of the University of Southern Queensland, sued the Toowoomba council over the use of ****** in the stand's name; the district and state courts dismissed his lawsuit. He appealed to the High Court of Australia, who ruled the naming matter beyond federal jurisdiction. At first some local Aborigines did not share Mr Hagan's opposition to ******.[72] Hagan appealed to the United Nations, winning a committee recommendation to the Australian federal government, that it force the Queensland state government to remove the word ****** from the "E. S. '******' Brown Stand" name. The Australian federal government followed the High Court's jurisdiction ruling. In September 2008, the stand was demolished. The Queensland Sports Minister, Judy Spence, said that using ****** would be unacceptable, for the stand or on any commemorative plaque. The 2005 book The N Word: One Man's Stand by Hagan includes this episode.[72][73]

Forum List

Back