Black people hate N!ggers

Black people hate muslims. :cool:

Not quite......

whiteness.jpg

Not true. It's just not worth trying to change an irrational human being with a horrible perception on how things work. In fact, some will see those trying to help them as a sign of weakness, and I've tried helping those who I felt needed to be helped, and I got screwed over in the end. You cannot change someone without them being open minded and wanting to do better.

If people choose a path that they know deep down inside is wrong and they do it anyway, let them suffer the consequences. Most of these people who do wrong know wrong form right and what they need to do, but they just don't. Let the problem fix itself while the civilized people advance. In other words, let what you call "n^ggers" die off while actual black people progress.
I notice Detroit has done a lot of raids on drug and gun houses. This should have a positive affect.

Ive seen good detroiters picket houses of known drug dealers.

You can't tell me with more effort they can't fix the city from within.

They need to push better parenting. If it comes from us they get all defensive.

Black people need to tell their daughters no sex with losers. And if you do wear an iud

Not true. It's just not worth trying to change an irrational human being with a horrible perception on how things work. In fact, some will see those trying to help them as a sign of weakness, and I've tried helping those who I felt needed to be helped, and I got screwed over in the end. You cannot change someone without them being open minded and wanting to do better.

If people choose a path that they know deep down inside is wrong and they do it anyway, let them suffer the consequences. Most of these people who do wrong know wrong form right and what they need to do, but they just don't. Let the problem fix itself while the civilized people advance. In other words, let what you call "n^ggers" die off while actual black people progress.
I notice Detroit has done a lot of raids on drug and gun houses. This should have a positive affect.

Black people need to tell their daughters no sex with losers. And if you do wear an iud

women of all races have sex with bad boys you dumb mutherfucker

Yea but only stupid white trash losers and black women have children with those losers.

The kardashian are fucking up America. Stupid poor white women can't afford to make the same mistakes.

Should black society be striving to only be as good as whites worst communities?

Yea but only stupid white trash losers and black women have children with those losers.

The kardashian are fucking up America. Stupid poor white women can't afford to make the same mistakes.

Should black society be striving to only be as good as whites worst communities?

I get it all whites are perfect

Typical response from a black whenever we have this conversation. If blacks are incapable of sophisticating themselves, I guess we are stuck with the ghetto mentality.

If talking eubonics is harmful in interviews, why teach it?

But I was up north and instead of the expensive town we stayed in a cheaper town and the white trash running that hotel were laughable. At least no murders happen every night or even every year in that poor town. It's all white.

I don't care so much about the hoodies as much as I'm bothered and disgusted by black men that sag their pants like prison bitches. I don't know for the life of me why people do that. I don't even think they know why they do it. There is nothing cool about it at all, and I fail to see how even a thug would see that as something to take pride in. The original meaning comes from down low men who are welcoming other men to sleep with them.

I am noticing that it is starting to lower.
A black woman called into rev. Al's radio show and said its black women's fault. If they only dated men with their pants pulled up and well spoken and not doing or selling drugs and got a job, black men would do all those things.

Who rules the world? Girls.

Not "perfect"; just better than YOU.

Not quite......

whiteness.jpg
I like will Smith more as a leader. Great family man.

Black guys need to be more Wesley snipes less snoop dog. All I'm saying.

Teach your kids to emulate obama and Michelle.

Obama is retarded and Michelle is a Transgender
You're one of those negros. I know one of them. Been listening to white conspiracy theorists. Probably religious and anti gay?

Not quite......

whiteness.jpg

You're one of those negros. I know one of them. Been listening to white conspiracy theorists. Probably religious and anti gay?

Not quite......

whiteness.jpg

Yes I hate faggots

Not quite......

whiteness.jpg

Yes I hate faggots
Man can I peg people.

Anti gay blacks hate their struggle being compared to the gay struggle. You fixate on the differences instead of the similarly.

All it tells me is blacks are no different than whites when it comes to discrimination. If you can be anti gay whites should be allowed to be anti black.

Not quite......

whiteness.jpg

Yes I hate faggots
Man can I peg people.

Anti gay blacks hate their struggle being compared to the gay struggle. You fixate on the differences instead of the similarly.

All it tells me is blacks are no different than whites when it comes to discrimination. If you can be anti gay whites should be allowed to be anti black.

I agree, no one should be forced to like another race. Like me, I hate chinese people

Yes I hate faggots
Man can I peg people.

I agree, no one should be forced to like another race. Like me, I hate chinese people
Black people need to realize we don't descriminate against good black people.

Having a chip, blaming whites, not voting, defending criminals over cops? Like with oj? That's gotta stop

Yes I hate faggots
Man can I peg people.

Having a chip, blaming whites, not voting, defending criminals over cops? Like with oj? That's gotta stop

Thugs Lives Never Mattered to me

Yes I hate faggots
Man can I peg people.

I wonder if you are really black. Do you like carson?

Yes I hate faggots
Man can I peg people.

I wonder if you are really black. Do you like carson?

who the fuck is carson/?

Forum List

Back