Black on White Race War

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
From Angry White Dude, "YOU WILL EITHER FIGHT OR DIE! BLACK ON WHITE RACE WAR IN PROCESS!": @ http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/08/you-will-either-fight-or-die-black-on-white-race-war-in-progress/
Every day brings a new story of another “senseless death” of an innocent white person at the hands of “urban youths” somewhere in America. “Senseless death” is what the PC propaganda media refers to violent, out-of-control black on white crime. WWII vets beaten to death, babies shot between the eyes in botched robberies, Australian visitors shot for gang initiation, the ghetto contingent in America has shown both its blatant disregard for humanity but also their absolute hatred of white people. In the ghetto black community, murdering an innocent white person brings accolades and credibility! Is that what MLK dreamed for his community? I don’t think so. Is this what Trayvon would have wanted? Absolutely! Just read his Twitter comments!

The race-baiters; Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barrack Hussein have brought us to this stage in American affairs. We have, for several decades now, been a nation of racial tolerance and understanding. But, with Obama's war on American where he's inciting minorities, this was bound to happen. And, it will only get worse! Whites are arming themselves for self-defense and it won't be long until radical white groups seek revenge for the hate killings from blacks.

And here are other race-baiters: American Power: Despicable Race Hustler Joy Reid: Why is Chris Lane Shooting Being Made 'Racial'?

This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

Is the Media Covering Up the Beginnings of a Race War? No national debate over spate of black on white crimes @ Prison Planet.com » Is the Media Covering Up the Beginnings of a Race War?

.... The race-baiters; Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barrack Hussein have brought us to this stage in American affairs. We have, for several decades now, been a nation of racial tolerance and understanding....

Sounds pretty silly to me. The dominant white culture started the problem when they illegally shipped slaves to America in the 18th Century. While there have been improvements since the 1960's, they have been more cosmetic than real. Nobody knows what the solution is, but doing nothing isn't it. Assuming that all individual blacks could change without assistance 'if they really wanted to' is equally stupid. America is reaping what it sowed. It is pointless to say, "Oh yeah, you blamin' me?", because it is a collective responsibility. As long as the greenback stands higher in US ideology than the individual nothing is going to change for the better. Repeat after me, "We deserve it."

From Angry White Dude, "YOU WILL EITHER FIGHT OR DIE! BLACK ON WHITE RACE WAR IN PROCESS!": @ http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/08/you-will-either-fight-or-die-black-on-white-race-war-in-progress/
Every day brings a new story of another “senseless death” of an innocent white person at the hands of “urban youths” somewhere in America. “Senseless death” is what the PC propaganda media refers to violent, out-of-control black on white crime. WWII vets beaten to death, babies shot between the eyes in botched robberies, Australian visitors shot for gang initiation, the ghetto contingent in America has shown both its blatant disregard for humanity but also their absolute hatred of white people. In the ghetto black community, murdering an innocent white person brings accolades and credibility! Is that what MLK dreamed for his community? I don’t think so. Is this what Trayvon would have wanted? Absolutely! Just read his Twitter comments!

The race-baiters; Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barrack Hussein have brought us to this stage in American affairs. We have, for several decades now, been a nation of racial tolerance and understanding. But, with Obama's war on American where he's inciting minorities, this was bound to happen. And, it will only get worse! Whites are arming themselves for self-defense and it won't be long until radical white groups seek revenge for the hate killings from blacks.

And here are other race-baiters: American Power: Despicable Race Hustler Joy Reid: Why is Chris Lane Shooting Being Made 'Racial'?

This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

Is the Media Covering Up the Beginnings of a Race War? No national debate over spate of black on white crimes @ Prison Planet.com » Is the Media Covering Up the Beginnings of a Race War?

So no similar crimes done by similar people were committed before the current President was elected? :lol:

Two black teens beat WWII veteran to death...
:mad:
Delbert Belton, WWII Vet, Beaten To Death By Two Black Teens In Spokane – Suspect Photos Released
Thu, Aug 22nd, 2013 > WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.
That’s the tagline at KXLY, reporting on the tragic death of Belton, age 89, who has died after the beating in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge. Initially Spokane police reported they are “are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old. One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.”

teen-attack-beat-to-death-WWI-vet-photo.jpg

The police have now released two photos from the video surveillance. “It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault,” Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

teen-attack-beat-to-death-WWI-vet-store-photo.jpg

Belton died from his injuries Thursday morning at Sacred Heart Medical Center. “Shorty,” as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa.

Delbert Belton, WWII Vet, beaten to death by two black teens in Spokane ? suspect photos released - The Global Dispatch

From the OP: And, it will only get worse! Whites are arming themselves for self-defense and it won't be long until radical white groups seek revenge for the hate killings from blacks.

That will be a bad day for any militias, white or black, who act that way.

So no similar crimes done by similar people were committed before the current President was elected? :lol:

Lol! There has been some old Stormfront B.S. circulating on the Internet for years now about a "Dirty War". Probably dating back to when Obama was in his first year in college.

Pretty much reads the same as what the starter of this thread posted.

Some people just don't seem to get that the real war within the country, if there ever is one will be a war between classes. Between those who are invisible with no access to the most basic essentials needed to survive, those who are in the middle trying to hang on to what they have, and those who have the gold and make the rules. But there will never be a race war.

Lol! There has been some old Stormfront B.S. circulating on the Internet for years now about a "Dirty War". Probably dating back to when Obama was in his first year in college.

Some people just don't seem to get that the real war within the country, if there ever is one will be a war between classes. Between those who are invisible with no access to the most basic essentials needed to survive, those who are in the middle trying to hang on to what they have, and those who have the gold and make the rules. But there will never be a race war.

Yep! They (skinheads, WS, and neo-nazis) claimed it was going to "pop off" in 1995 if I recall correctly. That's when I promptly bought raised and trained the same breed of dog that is on my avatar, 18 years before they are starting to become popular as the "Navy SEAL dogs", Military Working dogs, and police dogs. It's also when I promptly started utilizing my Second Amendment rights! :)

I'm glad that it was all talk and bravado, and it never happened, but I have been pretty vigilant and prepared (without being a paranoid idiot like some people today are) ever since. ;)

Yep! They (skinheads, WS, and neo-nazis) claimed it was going to "pop off" in 1995 if I recall correctly. That's when I promptly bought raised and trained the same breed of dog that is on my avatar, 18 years before they are starting to become popular as the "Navy SEAL dogs", Military Working dogs, and police dogs. It's also when I promptly started utilizing my Second Amendment rights! :)

I'm glad that it was all talk and bravado, and it never happened, but I have been pretty vigilant and prepared (without being a paranoid idiot like some people today are) ever since. ;)

I aasumed by your avatar that you were either in law enforcement or had an interests in those types of dogs. Like anyone who is rational, the last thing that we should all wish for is a "race war", but it pays to be vigilant
;)

.... The race-baiters; Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barrack Hussein have brought us to this stage in American affairs. We have, for several decades now, been a nation of racial tolerance and understanding....

Sounds pretty silly to me. The dominant white culture started the problem when they illegally shipped slaves to America in the 18th Century. While there have been improvements since the 1960's, they have been more cosmetic than real. Nobody knows what the solution is, but doing nothing isn't it. Assuming that all individual blacks could change without assistance 'if they really wanted to' is equally stupid. America is reaping what it sowed. It is pointless to say, "Oh yeah, you blamin' me?", because it is a collective responsibility. As long as the greenback stands higher in US ideology than the individual nothing is going to change for the better. Repeat after me, "We deserve it."

Read your history books. And where did the slavers get said slaves?Oh. Wait. I know. From warring tribal fueds between africans...and the losers got sold. By blacks.

Which excuses no one for the horror of American Negro chattel slavery, only the victims and those who suffered from slavery and Jim Crow and the KKK.

Forum List

Back