Black Obama Voter Demands Free Stuff From Store Because Of Slavery

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The black lady actually is starting to figure it out. She feels foreignors are taking over her entire community and now she is starting to lash out emotionally. She never stopped to think who allowed illegal and legal immigrants to come to the US during a recession? She thinks it is tough now, wait till amnesty is granted to the 12 to 20 million illegals in the US. Asian Americans are starting to figure out what happens under Affirmative Action and blacks are starting to figure out what will happen under Immigration Reform.

AN OBAMA VOTER: Black Woman Demands Free Stuff From Store Because of Slavery | Clash Daily

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lgKiMRpufoM]Woman Goes Mad For Being Charged 20 Cents For Water - YouTube[/ame]

No, no one is claiming a free store because of slavery.

However, when you wrote in your sign, "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and thats a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quite them down, not enough to make a difference". - LBJ, you have not given corroborative evidence.

"That quote can be found all over the internet on Rightwing blogs, and it can be traced back to one book by a very Rightwing author, Ronald Kessler, and it's in a book called Inside the White House. And [the quote] has never been corroborated by anyone else. He is the only person who ever alleged that LBJ said that, that I can find." Sleeping with The Devil: Highly Dubious LBJ Quote & What It Says About Those Who Eagerly Believe It

How could her grandmother be a slave at 104? The civil war ended 159 years ago...

Sounds like a nigga moment..

th

Last edited:
and steve, what does this video have to do with illegal immigration or legal immigration? or are you trying to have a nigga moment wit dis woman?

Last edited:
Why does Steve think all blacks voted for Obama?

I mean...even if Uncle Clarence and Uncle Herman are lily white inside, I doubt they voted for Obama.

Bless her heart.

The video was posted in 2011. If her grandmother "who just died" was 104, that means she was born into slavery in 1907? :eek:

The 13th Amendment was passed on April 8, 1864. For you Libs out there who went to the same public school as the fine lady in the video, the 13th Amendment abolished slavery.

So her grandmother was born into slavery in 1907 which was 43 years after slavery was abolished.

I wonder how long her grandmother stayed a slave before some kind soul strolled up to her and told her she was never a slave and had been free her whole life? The narrative in the video doesn't make it clear. Was it 1950? 1960? 1970...? Surely there should have been a few clues to her grandmother along the way that she had never been a slave or at least was no longer a slave. You'd think by the time radio and TV came along at least.

It no longer amazes me how Obama got elected twice. I know, I know. It's because I'm a racist. I'm getting used to it.

It's beyond obvious we need reparation payments and we need them now. Not for slavery. For raising a generation of poorly educated citizens with an inbred sense of entitlement. Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what your country can do for you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back